Scanner Reports 5-20-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I did not realize until the 18th of this month that it was the 22nd Anniversary of my living on South Milpas. I was 22 years old when I got to Santa Barbara in 1980. If I make it to the 24th without being murdered by my nephew, I'll be 62 Years Old. Bullies are brave until you pull their covers off of them. As soon as I protested my nephew's threats he disappeared, just like these criminals I hear on the scanner who intimidate others, bully and beat up others. They are tough until they hear the sirens of our brave rescuing angels, the men and women who dedicate their lives to protect and serve others.
I still remember my landlord Walter calling me on the phone to tell me "The place is Yours." I had been Houseless 3 years this last time sleeping in my car 7 months, friends houses, the Shop, front yards, parks, the Sober center a couple times, the Alano Club back porch. I drove over, got my key, paid Walter. It was one of the best Birthday gifts I have ever received. I had my own bathroom I could spend hours on my throne reading the LA Times cover to cover there was even an electrical plug in the bathroom for my covfefe maker is this Heaven? Yes, it was Heaven. My friend Brad was still alive back then he helped me move in. I bought him Sodas, bought myself beer, got some Pizza, he stayed overnight crashed out on the floor. Early the next morning as I put my hand on the bathroom sink to get off my throne the sink collapsed from my weight, the pipe broke water sprayed six feet spraying Brad. Boy was he mad!!! LMAO to this Day. I was no longer HomeLess and I had great neighbors Jerry and Isabelle Flores they were elderly they were totally like my Grand Parents. Isabelle made Mexican Spaghetti and it was the best Spaghetti I ever had with chilis. She was a great cook. I really miss her cooking She's sitting on the back porch with me and Belinda drinking Coors. I really miss my friends they were the best friends a guy like me could ever have. Every day hurts like hell but I will be forever grateful for the people I have had in my life, this place A home.
My life changed when I got to Santa Barbara I always thought I was going to end up in prison, after I got to Santa Barbara I never went to prison just a few days in jail my life changed and I met the greatest people, and had the best friends. Very fine people....Sorry could not resist.I'm crying my eyes out now from all the good memories I have had here and all of the wonderful people Thank You for my Life....In the words of the Great Brennan Manning "All is Grace". HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Vehicle into a fence which it knocked down, non injury
- Hazardous condition 1700 Block of DLV.
- Highway 101 onramp at Clark medical emergency in a silver jeep.
- High way 101 Southbound at Los Carneros vehicle rollover down embankment off-ramp
- 459 Audible alarms multiple activations Pet Smart 222 North Milpas
- Trespasser 209 State street refusing to leave the Historical train camping underneath.
- Vehicle into a power pole on Mission Canon near the old mission.
- Medical call on Highway one North of Santa Rosa Road.
- Assault with possible injuries at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- On star button pushed in a grey Camero check the welfare 1000 Block of West Carrillo
- Check the welfare of a subject down to the front of CVS 336 North Milpas street
- 100 Block of Kimberly 10851 Auto Theft investigation
- Campers blocking the sidewalk 115 East Montecito only respond if there is an issue
- Trespassing female sleeping outside Ross Camp for Less 3900 Block of State street
- Green Subrau stolen from the 300 Block of West Ortega.
- Guy with a big knife 201 South Milpas, he must drive a small truck. I guess it's legal to have a big knife nowadays I heard they just let him go?
- Check the Welfare of a drunk down in the bushes 222 North Milpas street.
- Medical call Mission Terrace 623 West Junipero.
- 415pc Subject refusing to leave PATH 816 Cacique.
- Group of Juveniles playing basketball and being loud Roosevelt School 1900 Block of Laguna.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 500 Block of Junipero.
- Vandalism broken MTD Bus window by an angry subject who was on the bus but got himself off at State and Hope HMA 25 years old 5'6 grey sweatshirt and blue jeans last seen walking through Sand Piper Lodges parking lot.
- Medical call 800 Block of Shoreline.
- Transient sitting next to a vehicle reporting partys vehicle making them nervous as they have to leave so they called the police 34 Los Patos though this is an on going issue and maybe the subject was sitting there to cause problem as many suspicious things go on there.
- Threats investigation reported by Telly Phone 900 Block of Laguna.
- 23103 Reckless grey Ford swerving driving fast etc 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Medical Call 700 Block of North La Cumbre Road.
- Vegetation Fire highway 166 just South of Pine Canyon Station.
- Trespasser in a lower stairwell in the 100 Block of West Micheltorena ongoing issue.
- Subject down with a needle nest to him 100 Block of East Sola possible overdose.
- Charles 14 on a Detail at The Blessed Santa Barbara Silly Hall.
- Premises check Cacique and Milpas UNDERPANTS.
- Vehicle accident highway 101 Southbound Clark Avenue off ramp.
- Premise check for Clayton with his pants down 800 Block of East Haley, Part One Clayton goes to County Jail.
- Possible 484 Theft 2000 Block of DLV at CARES.
- Med call 1136 East Montecito Franklin Center.
- 2 Males sitting on a wall with open containers at Speedy Mart 800 Block of North Milpas.
- Premises check at Pershing Park.
- Med call at Santa Barbara County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Fire reported out in the 400 Block of Cambridge.
Have a Great Big HUMP DAY!....Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Kona, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Prime,Rich Mullins, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
May 22, 2020 10:41 AM
I'm buying him a tee shirt that says "I have a tiny weenis." it has the real word..
May 22, 2020 09:39 AM
Too bad you are not going to reap the financial rewards when this is put into a best-selling book. You might want to make sure your nephew doesn't either.