Scanner Reports 5-15-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Hello it's me again... I have been noticing a slight reduction involving calls for service involving the homeless in the city, I believe this to be because the Police have been doing more foot patrols, and premise checks another reason could be showing up faster to calls. When a call for service goes out to assigned Police Officers who work the area sometimes another Officer is closer to the call and they volunteer to take the call, if the call is one considered to be serious others might respond as well.
In many cases involving a crime in progress, Officers make quick work of crooks. Offenders with warrants are being searched out and arrested, some Offenders have warrants from other cities and states and the powers that be in those places are not always willing to extradite but I believe that some offenders with those warrants move on after some time having been found out to be wanted in other places by our Police Officers. Our Police Officers are very thorough investigating each and every incident, even minor incidents get the CSI or Crime Scene Investigation Treatment. More citizens have been calling in complaints and getting involved by being willing to sign complaints Some business owners have been willing to sign authority letters for the police these letters are then posted on the businesses around town. Illegal camper calls have been responded to more not just in the Morning but throughout the day and Evening hours as well. Our Police Officers are working hard to keep Order in the city and Protect and Serve Citizens. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday
- Med Call 1200 Block of East Montecito street.
- Keep the Peace 300 Block of Voluntario, North.
- Couple involved in Lewd Activity Santa Barbara street at Canon Perdido streets.
- Public assist for a malfunctioning gate 1400 Block of East Mountain Drive.
- 415 "Yeller" on SBCC Property x2 once at 5:43am, then 7:30am I doubt he did it later.
- 2 Males fighting in an apartment unit in a building on the 400 Block of Anacapa street.
- Possible drowning in the 900 Block of Garden street at Inn of the Spanish Gardens.
- SBPD on a pedestrian in the 100 Block of Nopolitos.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Premises check Cacique Foot Bridge.
- 242 Assault investigation in the lobby of the Police Station 215 East Figueroa.
- Theft investigation in the lobby at the Police Station 215 East Figueroa.
- On a group at Ortega Park.
- Med Call 227 East Anapamu.
- Lost Child, Found in 5 minutes Milpas at Cabrillo.
- 415 Parent at Cottage Hospital CWS Involved Pueblo street entrance Lobby
- 415 Domestic BoyFiend abusing girlfriend female screaming for help 400 Block of East Anapamu 3rd call in 2 days 3rd time the charm this time the Dirt Bag got arrested
- Traffic Hazard box of nails in the road Montecito and Milpas streets.
- Citizen reporting a subject dumping their bodily waste in public 374pc on Nopolitos at Cacique streets
- Med Call Death 900 Block of San Pascual rest in peace.
- Check the Welfare of a subject passed out in a vehicle in the 700 Block of East Guiterrez for over 7 hours reporting party reports possible tracks on the subjects arms.
- Missing Silver Prius in the 2000 Block of Cliff Drive.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday
- Premises check on Oak Avenue
- Commercial Burglary in the 3300 Block of McCaw
- Charley 5 was on a subject whom he detained in the 900 Block of State street while patrolling the block on foot he requested assistance a couple more units quickly responded
- 415pc over a non injury hit and run in the 100 Block of Garden street
- 415 Homeless subject at Santa Barbara and Anapamu
- Camper under the stairs in the 3400 Block of State street
- 2 Officers on Foot Patrol 500 Block of State street, another on foot West of Dargan's
- Officer on a subject in the Breezeway North of Marshalls in the 900 Block of State street
- Med call subject down in the alley City lot 2 near the Canary Hotel
- Grey Mercedes occupied on Nopolitos Officer checking it out possibly towed expired plate
- Med call in the 4000 Block of Via Lucero
- 10851 Stolen vehicle investigation 600 Block of Chapala
- Follow up on a crime in the 1500 Block of West Valerio
- Wanted Subject on the East Side Officers met at Guiterrez and Alisos before making an arrest in a residence near by
- Suspicious subject in a car port in the 100 Block of East Sola
- Check the Welfare of a 911 Hang Up in the 100 Block of East Canon Perdido
- SBPD Requested to assist SBSO on a call in the 2200 Block of Las Positas
- Check the Welfare of someone living in the downtown area a relative got a call from a caller who said they had abducted him, not true
- Premises check Alameda Park.
- Premises check La Mesa Park
On the Subject of Unattended Brats aka Rug Rats which are different from well behaved children. Well behaved children are not left unattended to torture senior citizen neighbors, chase their pets, scream at the top of their friggen lungs, throw rocks around other neighbors vehicles break broom sticks in half while chasing each other around the property. When I was a kid and I acted like a little brat yelling and screaming I was told to sit down and shut up then forced to watch Lawrence Welk, and Mutual of Omaha I learned QUICK to respect my ELDERS! Leaving your children Unattended for others to watch without their permission is against the law and one could get into deep crap for it though one just might get a warning in this case Uncle Roger from Hell will not hesitate to call the Law...RESPECT THE ELDERS! Have a Wonderful WEDnesday Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Tom Cat, Tiger, Clancy, Thomicina, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Mrs Mac Arthur, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger