Scanner Reports 5-14-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I went to bed later on FRIday evening because my favorite show "Blue Bloods" was on at 10 PM. I usually go to bed earlier but enjoy the show so stayed up to watch it. Sometime around 11:30 to Midnight I drifted off to LALALand. Not sure what I was dreaming about or what but suddenly there was something under me moving around. I opened my eyes and Joey was on the bed his claws extended toward me. I thought I was having a nightmare "Attack of the Kitty" or maybe Joey got ahold of some bad nip. I jumped up something I haven't been able to do in about 10 years. I saw a brown blur go past me and Joey was chasing it into the bathroom, went in there Joey ran out it was in the corner trying to get away, it was a baby bunny and my cold old heart melted.
Mothers Day right around the corner and last year Joey gave me Bunny parts but a baby UGH Nonononononono. I got a basket that was on top of my fridge, emptied it out went in the bathroom caught the little critter took him outside when Joey wasn't around and let him go. "Go Home Little One." I said. Joey was on the other side in the driveway. I was up turned on the scanner sat in my chair few moments later Joey caught Bunny, Bunny was crying poor little guy went out side chased Joey away told him "I don't want a bunny for Mothers Day, but Thanks." Few minutes later Joey was at it again but Bunny got a way this time, out ran my chubby little kitty, Thank the Good Dog because I have a real hard time dealing with that sort of thing, guess I'm not a real man, don't really care about being one either. Knowing that baby bunny is probably with his family of little animals in the back where I have seen him before makes me feel better. Believe it or not Joey will probably leave the bunnies alone now as he does that sort of thing though I think he continues to eat mice, mice are all over the place. I hope your Mothers Day was good I sent my mom some flowers.
Here are your Scanner Reports...FRYday:
- 415 In Starbucks someone hasn't had their coffee yet.
- Camper propped up aganist a window at 130 East Victoria.
- Medical call at PATH 816 Cacique.
- Male draining his Lizard at the Amtrak station 209 State street.
- Medical call 315 West Carrillo on a Fall Victim.
- 415 At the post office 836 Anacapa subject threatened to kill postal employee and assault passer bys transient wearing a UCLA shirt.
- Vehicle accident highway 150 at the 192 Foothill CHP was requesting back up.
- Stolen vehicle recovered in the 1800 Block of Olive street.
- Overdose call on a intoxicated student at SMHS.
- 242 a 10 Year old student punched a teacher in the face at Oak Valley School in Lompoc.
- Road Rage East Yanonali at North Voluntario.
- Aggressive dog on University in Goleta Animal control called.
- Passport and credit cards stolen out of a vehicle in the 300 Block of East Micheltorena, credit cards used in town at least they are keeping it local.
- 415 Adult male yelling at a juvenile at Riverview Park.
- Medical call fall victim 1000 Block of Bath street.
- 3 Subjects in a white van drinking from open containers in the 600 Block of West Anapamu.
- Highway 154 at Roblar vegetarian fire.
- SBPD requested to meet with DA investigator on S.B. Street for a wanted subject.
- Medical call for an ill subject 2299 Las Positas at the Mobil station
- Food on the Stove 800 Block of State street homeless cooking fire.
- Theft from CostCo in Goleta suspect drove away in an older Ford pickup.
- Loud Music 200 Block of Ladera.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Attempt escape from Police near County Jail, prisoner jumped from car but was caught shortly after only making things worse for himself.
- 400 Block of Coronel, Son threatened to Kill him Mother, Happy Mothers Day.
- 1820 De La Vina patient assaults female staff member 77 year old male, also 415 with staff.
- Homeless subject camping in a U-Haul truck refusing to leave it 4400 Block of Hollister those trucks are pretty comfortable inside.
- 2 Females fighting on Oceanview other subjects trying to stop the fight, the females ranaway together before the police got there.
- Subject down to the front of Crown Liquor Fire department and Medics responded but they were only ZZZZZzzzzzzSleeping.
- Subject found deceased in their backyard on the WestSide.
- Medical call for an injured ankle at Skaters Point.
- 459 Burglary on highway one somewheres.
- Medical call female unable to walk 1800 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Minor injury accident 2100 Block of Stanwood entrance to Parma Park.
- Overdose on Medication at PATH 816 Cacique.
- Minor injury accident 1047 Coast Village Road
- Burglary on a boat in Marina 4 132 Harbor Way.
- 415 Female subject 1600 Block of East Valley driving a Ford Escape erratically getting out and yelling.
- Loud Potty Cacique and Canada.
- Vandalism on East Bettervia in Santa Maria.
- Camper in front of Plum Goods 900 Block of State street.
- Grandson out of control threatening to break things 800 Block of San Andres.
- Armed Robbery Jack O' Connell Park in Guadalupe victim robbed for cell phone.
- 10851 Vehicle stolen brown silverado from the area of Garden and Santa Barbara streets.
- 415 Domestic Figourea at Chapala streets.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Medical call ill subject 5300 Block of Calle Real.
- Medical call Alcohol poisoning 500 Block of West Canon Perdido.
- Premises check McDonalds 3900 Block of State street.
- Ex boyfiend with restraining order goes to ex girlfriends house and slashes her tires 1200 Block of West Micheltorena.
- 487 Grand Theft of golf cart at Muni Golf Course.
- Found property in a back yard in the 300 Block of West Yanonoli.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave 7-11 in the 7400 Block of Hollister.
- 415 Reckless driver around the neighborHOOD in the 2200 Block of Santa Cruz Silver Ford Ranger.
- Flagg down by a citizen involving the recovery of a stolen bicycle.
- 415 Subject at K-Mart in the 6800 Block of Hollister.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living on a boat East Side of Sterns Wharf Harbor Patrol responded and found the subject deceased, 1144 Coroner called.
- Road Rage incident involving a black Jetta at Cliff and Mesa Lane BOLO on a black Jetta last 3 on License plate "615"
- Medical emergency came in on a plane at the airport 500 Block of Fowler Road.
- Storke at Hollister 647F Female in the cross walk fell down in the cross walk.
- 415 Domestic in a black Honda Civic in the 6400 Block of Hollister.
- Fall victim in the 3700 Block of Santa Claus Lane.
- Medical for an unresponsive male outside Motel 6 in the 3500 Block of State street.
- Traffic Hazard 6700 Block of Trigo glass all over the road.
- Medical call in a vehicle Park and Ride highway 246 at the 154.
- Alcohol overdose in IV.
Kinda weird how words have changed over the years, they used to mean one thing and now mean another you cannot even say these words anymore without somehow offending someone else. I called myself a Dreamer in a comment section and got Downvoted all over the place a dreamer used to mean someone who dreams, day dreams, a Poet I'd rather be a Dreamer is what I said and I mean't it don't like it Tough! Damn Snowflakes... That's it outta me for now Have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomscina, Clancy, Midnight, Merlin, Tiger, Fish Head One,Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, Elmo, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger