Scanner Reports 5-13-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I hope you had a Wonderful Weekend and Mothers Day for you Mothers. So I was looking on the label of my High Blood Pressure Medication, I take a small amount to control my blood pressure many people, do on the warning label it says "May cause dizziness, and then it says: This drug may impair the ability to operate a vehicle, vessel, boat, or machinery, use care until you become familiar with its effects." So technically if I took this medication and went for a drive in my vehicle and got stopped, I could be arrested for driving under the influence. Driving under the influence is not just about drinking alcohol, or smoking marijuana, it includes the taking of medication.
Also the last time I went to Cottage a nurse made it a point to tell me that I could not drive at all because I take lorazepam 1mg, though I only take one have for a few years and it totally cuts out my anxiety, I have never had an issue with the medication at all. This nurse was really concerned she thought that I had driven myself to the hospital. I got a ride, I have not driven for years, I cannot afford a vehicle, not sure I'd want to drive unless I had to. Watching people drive around Santa Barbara is like watching kids drive bumper cars at a carnival. I have a perfect California driving record...I am curious about these rules of Driving under the influence, (DUI). And that is why I write about things because I am curious not because I am looking to offend others, I only do that in the comment section.
I'd like to thank whoever called a Bee Keeper to rescue the bees off a vehicle on the Mesa on Saturday, we cannot afford to be killing bees we gotta save everything we can to keep our kind going, or sooner than later well be extinct ourselves, if you have the opportunity to help please do so if you can, Thank You. Here is your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- The Rose Avenue Campers are back 400 Block of Rose Avenue.
- 459 Audible Alarm did not hear of a crime 100 Block of East Victoria.
- On a subject 200 South Milpas at the 76 Station.
- Suspicious male in Sterling Laundry laundry staring at reporting party and talking he is unknown to her.
- Premises check La Mesa PARK.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Check the Welfare of a disoriented male in the lunch room Louise Lowery Center 1200 Block of DLV.
- 415 Domestic male hitting a female 1300 Block of San Pascual.
- Med Call Highway 154 at Vista Point.
- Keep the Peace while the reporting party looks for her stolen bicycle in a canyon in the 800 Block of Cliff Drive. Sounds like a dumping ground.
- Vehicle over the side up a creek 1400 Block of Sycamore Canyon Road.
- 70 Year old man at the Library threatened employees then left Eastbound wearing a red hat blue backpack.
- Check the welfare of a subject on the sidewalk at Carrillo and Chapala
- Med call ill subject 40 East Anapamu the Library
- Code 40, Drunk at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- Cash grabber from the cash register Subway 600 Block of North Milpas street. WMA Flannel and jeans got 20 Bucks.
- Possible child abuse call in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- Eastbound Haley from Salsipuedes white pick up truck with a blue tarp dumping trash all over the place
- Non injury accident 200 Block of West Micheltorena one party refusing to exchange info
- Theft investigation Vons on Cliff Drive reporting party at home must have been a theft from a customer
- Campers setting up camp and smoking drugs 200 Block of West Guiterrez
- Highway 101 Northbound Garden street onramp premises check
- Non paying customer harassing bus driver Montecito and Castillo
- Med Call seizures at Los Banos Pool patient out of the water
- Skateboarders blocking traffic 3900 Block of State in a parking lot most likely trying to show motorists that skatan is the way
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 602pc Trespassing 35 Parker Way subject trespassing
- Wanted subject by the police warrant 300 Block of West Haley
- SBPD on a subject highway 101 Southbound at Las Positas
- 211 Silent alarm no crime 300 Block of Paseo Nuevo
- Premises check 2400 Block of Modoc
- 459 Burglary at Yoga Soup 28 Parker Way
- 10851 Vehicle Theft investigation at the station 215 East Figueroa
- SBPD on a subject 132 North Milpas
- 415 Bicyclist Wrapped, arrested State at Guiterrez
- Loud Motorcycles Foothill at Ontare
- Smoke investigation on the railroad tracks highway 101 Southbound at Carrillo
- Suspicious vehicle occupied by 4 700 Block of East DLG
- 415PC Subject Anacapa at Mason
- Med Call 1400 Block of San Pascual
- Keep the Peace 300 Block of West Mission
- Suspicious subjects climbing outside of a tower in the 2300 Block of Garden street
- 415 Fight 200 Block of East Camino Cielo
- Med call fall victim at the Mesa Cafe
- First Block of West Islay 415 Neighbors
- 2000 Block of Cliff Drive 484pc theft investigation
- 3 Juveniles on dirt bikes no helmets Peach Grove at Calle Real
- On a group Milpas at Mason
- Reporting party reported hearing voices coming from the trunk of a red Mitsubishi parked in the Whole Foods parking lot in the 3700 Block of State street
- 415 Customer calling Dominos over and over again arguing with employees 600 Block of North Milpas
- 415 Fight knife involved Family 1800 Block of Sandalwood in Santa Maria
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of North La Cumbre Road
- South of Johnson Ave on the 101 in Ventura County Motorcyclist Down
- 415pc Subject challenging people to fight in a parking lot, 700 Block of San Pascual
- Vehicle or two over the side East Camino Cielo at Gibraltar, La Cumbre Peak
- 242 Assault shove at the Med Canter in the 2900 Block of State street
- Injury accident vehicle vs Pedestrian 900 Block of Weldon Road
- 459 Audible alarm SBCC 721 Cliff Drive did not hear anything about a crime
- Oak Park Loud Music call
- 415 Domestic violent 2500 Block of Modoc
- Med call 1000 Block of Cliff Drive
- 415 Domestic 400 Block of East Anapamu
- 459pc Burglaries tp Motel Rooms 200 Block of West Cabrillo
- Premises check Plaza Del Mar. Premises check Skaters Point
- First East Haley on a subject with an open container booze
- Premises check Oak Park
- Check the Welfare of a female going up and down driveways Arrellaga at DLV
- Code 2 Medics First East Haley on a code 40, Drunk
- 415pc Subject at the .99 Cent Store 424 State street
- 242 Assault investigation at Carls Junior 7 South, Milpas
- Med Call 4200 Block of Calle Real.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Lovely MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin,Maxwell, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Ricky, Bengie, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Pat, Mavis, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Mrs. MacArthur, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger