Scanner Reports 5-1-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
All day on MONday I was trying to find information on this guy who had escaped from a mental health facility up near San Francisco and was thought to be in the Santa Barbara area. He was dangerous or so one "Be On The Lookout" said he was. He was driving a 2017 Toyota Prius he ripped off as he made his escape. I could not find any information on the guy, just what I heard on the scanner and that did not make me feel that he was dangerous. It was as if his escape wasn't taken that seriously, sources told me this morning he was found last night by Santa Barbara Police and taken into custody on upper State street on the North Side of town. Which is good I guess, the dangerous escapee is off the streets.
I started thinking about how he drove when driving down here, did he drive normally or did he drive abnormally as if he was mentally ill? There are a lot of people who are mentally ill who not only have California State drivers licenses but vehicles too and are allowed to drive, I wonder why? Mentally ill people are not allowed to have a gun why are they allowed to drive, but not have a gun? Just one of those things I wonder about.
A lot of burglaries and thefts on the Mesa lately, don't worry though they will be coming to a neighborHOOD near you soon, always be aware of your surroundings lock up. Lock everything up....Unless it's something you don't want then leave it outside sooner or later some idiot will come by and take it thinking they ripped it off, thinking they got away with something...Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 415 Transient yelling in the back parking lot 21 East Carrillo.
- Premises check East Side Park 200 North Soledad.
- 2 Vehicle traffic accident unconscious female injured 700 Block of West Islay.
- Premises check Alemada West park.- Subject with a warrant at Cottage ER.
- Subject in Custody at Cottage ER.
- Chase Palm Park Extension Premises check.
- Suspicious subject went down reporting parties drive way was last seen South on Olive street on a bicycle carrying a fishing pole.
- Premises check Oak Park.
- SBPD Officer on a detail at SBHS.
- Fall victim Samarkand
- Elderly fall victim head injury 100 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Burglary investigation 1300 Block of San Andres.
- 459 Burglary investigation Marymount School.
- Fire Alarms small fire Montecito Inn employees put it out Engine 2 responded.
- Fall victim from a 12 foot ladder 1 North Calle Caesar Chavez.
- 415 Neighbors need to get a bong 2700 Block of Miradero.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run into a parked vehicle DLV at Anapamu. suspect Chevy pick up truck.
- Jumper Cold Springs Bridge male sitting on bridge wearing head phones.
- Douchebag trying to push a handicapped male in a wheel chair onto the railroad tracks in the 200 Block of West Montecito.
- 415 Domestic in a vehicle highway 101 Southbound got off at State street no description of vehicle.
- 415 Transients disturbing 29 South Milpas street.
- 415 Family Son possibly with a knife 3700 Block of San Remo.
- 594 Brick through a front glass door 201 West Montecito transient suspect caught and arrested nearby.
- Reporting party startled by a subject in the bushes highway 101 Northbound at Bath street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- First thing I heard early TUESday Morning was CSI Mesa Cafe I had no idea why but now I know there was a burglary there.
- Possible vegetation Fire Highway 101 Northbound South of Refugio though someone said it was a controlled burn so I did not post it.
- 459 Audible alarm in the 1300 Block of State street.
- Highway 101 Northbound at Union Valley a vehicle Fire.
- Man down bleeding from the head after having a seizure in the 1000 Block of State street.
- Med Call parking lot of Sears near the auto shop back pain.
- 23103 Reckless Driver in the parking lot of Home Depot.
- Premises check Stevens Park.
- 459 Audible alarm Chevron 401 West Montecito street.
- 459 Burglary 6900 Block of Marketplace wallet stolen.
- SBPD on a bicyclist in the 1000 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Med Call building 519 UCSB pain.
- 20002 Non Injury hit and run on Alamo Pintado.
- Fire Alarms on Lillac Drive in Montecito turned out to be FOOD ON THE STOVE!
- 415 Transient in the 900 Block of State street kicking doors and threatening citizens last seen in the breezeway at city lot 2.
- 415 Fight in the creekbed San Pascual at Figueroa involving males large group gang types non injury.
- Campers on the property of McKinley School 300 Block of Loma Alta.
- SBPD Officer on detail at SBHS.
- Frank unit on a couple subjects 200 Block of East Ortega.
- Found property in a vacant apartment Drugs 1400 Block of Pitos.
- Vehicle vs Deer highway 101 Southbound at Union Oil the deer is in the tall grass of the center divider and it was unknown if the deer was injured or dead the human is fine though poor Deer no one gives a shit about the poor Deer "Oh I'm all right just need a tow truck."...Motorists suck.
- Check the welfare of a subject in the grass moaning State and Alamar.
Ever notice when the weather is crappy you feel like crap too? I feel like I'm on massive doses of antidepressant medication my joints feel like they are glued together with Elmer's glue and everything hurts. I have constant sinuses nasty crap ontop of that there's my regular pain...Funny thing about the found drugs in the vacant apartment the other day I was watching an episode of Adam-12, 1974 and they had dopers doing drugs in vacant apartments...Dopers have been doing drugs in vacant apartments for along time way before 1974. Anyway Have a Great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger