Scanner Reports 4-8-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well, I shaved my beard and the sides and cut it way down with a pair of scissors, not perfect but it will do. Women are looking at my baby face again, I'm gonna have to get me a big old mask to hide my pretty face, don't want anyone thinking I'm available because my cat says I'm not. I had to shave to make the mask fit right, now it feels loose like it's just going to slide off. I got to thinking about these masks, are they forever now is this the way of our world? Wearing a mask? I'm thinking Yes. I'm going to keep wearing a mask as long as I'm around others, if I was alone out in the country or driving on a road I would not wear one but I'm thinking as long as this virus is around I should wear a mask when I'm around others.
I have been very ill a few times in my life, the Encephalitis Meningitis, where I was in a coma my temp went up and over so did I for a moment. Most of me came back, Mom said my temp spiked at 111 people pass at 107 needless to say I do not like being ill with high temps. I've had the flu a few times with high temps, Double Ammonia once, regular Ammonia too. I don't fancy any of it. Now I'm in my 60's with preexisting conditions, I'm wearing a mask. I'm wearing the medical mask aka contractor mask my friend got me not a cotton mask or bandana, I don't believe the bandana will protect me from this virus but that is me. There are a lot of people making masks and selling them some are giving them away. I wonder if we're going to have fashion shows with Beautiful people walking down Cat Walks wearing designer masks the new Fashion for 2020 I outta get in there with The Roger Dodger a ZZ Top looking mask then I could get my beard back and look ugly again...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Medical call 400 Block of Orchard.
- 100 Block of South Alisos medical call
- Code 40 Drunk idiot screaming at people blocking their way in traffic wearing a sweatshirt that says "Baby it's cold outside" The police found him in the 800 Block of State street he was not very nice and ended up getting Wrapped up...."Baby your all wrapped up." and ready for your Soy surprise
- Premises check Alameda Park
- 200 Block of North Calle Chavez Medical emergency.
- Structure fire 900 Block of Arnold in Lompoc.
- Drunk guy beating up his roommate in the 1300 Block of San Andres.
- 415 Fight Cota at Santa Barbara street one subject had a ball bat the other a stick only one was there when police arrived and there were no weapons no charges pressed mutual combat.
- 23103 Dark blue Mustang white racing stripes high rate of speed on Marina Drive at Cliff Drive.
- Female blocking a door refusing to let employees by in the 900 Block of State street.
- Missing at Risk subject possibly spotted between Victoria and Micheltorena streets on State street, it wasn't him.
- Robbery which occurred on Sunday in the 300 Block of North Milpas one of the suspects was caught in the bathrooms foot of Stearns Wharf one to go
- Gang Types hanging out on the Cacique foot bridge.
- Medical call Alcohol withdrawals 2500 Block of De La Vina.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a wheelchair at 833 North Milpas for 3 days.
- 20030 Highway 126 near the Little Red School House Vehicle Accident Heavy Rescue vehicle in the bushes Ventura County.
- 594pc Vandalism Investigation 1500 Block of San Andres.
- Electrical fire outside 3300 Block of Mc Caw Ave. one engine can handle.
- Hazardous condition 2300 Block of Bath street.
- Suspicious circumstances 400 Block of Terrace road.
- 415pc Subject at Crown Liquor 2 North Milpas street
- Vandalism at Hendrys Beach.
- Female having an Anxiety Attack Milpas at Anapamu was gone with police responded.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Assault with a board 5200 Block of Covington, County call 245pc with a wood board.
- Check the Welfare of a female in the 1400 Block of San Andres
- Medical call 700 Block of Palermo Drive
- Man Down Broadway at East Main.
- Medical aide 800 Block of Bond Ave
- 300 Block of McCoy Head Injury med call
- Prem Check Peabody School.
- Domestic Violence reporting party to meet with police on the East Side of town.
- Fire Alarms 3880 Via Lucero.
- Female screaming possibly in distress 100 Block of West Yanonali.
- Ill subject 2200 Block of South Depot.
- LOUD LEAF BLOWER!!! 100 Block of South Ontare.
- Police were looking for someone around Cacique and Milpas street but they did not find me.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Suspicious subjects hanging out for 3 Days in Alameda Park the reporting party thought they might be doing drugs.
- 415pc Between a male and female at 7-11 331 West Montecito the male keeps circling the block in his vehicle police have all the info I hope they catch up to him.
- Premises check Cacique Foot Bridge.
- Male in his 40's wearing a green rain jacket and panties in the 1200 Block of Los Positas simulating he has a gun with his fingers and pointing at motorists PD caught up to him at the Tennis Courts where he resisted and went to jail for Obstruction of Justice.
- Premises check East Side Park.
- Fire Alarms 3855 State street no fire.
I noticed a woman named Cindy left a statement on Edhat's Facebook page that if I shaved off my beard she would shave her head. I did shave part of my beard I was scared to do it too...Maybe Cindy could save part of her head if she wanted to in support of my losing my ZZ Top well my Junior ZZ Top it wasn't quite that long. A friend of mine up North is sending me a couple custom made masks so I guess I will be in fashion pretty soon, Thank You Tom. Personally I will most likely wear a mask long after the danger is over if it ever is. Like I said before I have been very ill before and if I can avoid it I would like too. Will that is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J.,Happy Birthday in Heaven C.J.,Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi,Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger