Scanner Reports 4-6-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
A lot of people are still having a great time in Santa Barbara, out partying, hanging out with their friends, and not social distancing like they should. Some not all people are treating the coronavirus like it's a big joke. I have had to learn the hard way in my life too, it's not a matter of being one way or another. To assume that this disease just makes some people sick and kills others because of their age or health issues is ignorant because this disease can get anyone. I went to three stores last week on Milpas Street. In one there was no social distancing, a group of guys were hanging out cracking jokes, they were closer than 6 feet to each other, they wore no protective gear or masks. I have since found out that they have changed that policy, but it was kinda weird to see them so close with no gear on when there are warnings for others to do so.
The two other stores I went to, Rite Aide and Tri County Produce, had employees all decked out in protective gear. They are the only two places I'll go from now on as I don't have a vehicle. I do have a good friend named Jessica who gets stuff for me so I'm covered there. I'm staying home as much as possible, I don't want to make others sick and I don't want to get sick. I have asthma had it all my life, a few other conditions, I'm older if I get it I might not make it but I'm not giving in to it. I will do my best to stick around, listen to those who have my best interest at heart, not to a bunch of dumb basses who only care about themselves and they are not very good at that. I would like to hang out a few more years if possible. Thanks to all the responders out there showing up to work and responding to calls not just for the residents but for the homeless as well. Thank the Doctors and the Nurses people working in the Hospitals to try and keep this disease at bay until a vaccine or a cure can be found. Dog, and God, Bless You All...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- 242pc Son assaulted his mother choked her hit her 1400 Block of Euclid.
- Fire Alarm testing 6600 Block of Abrego in IV
- Subject refusing to leave an address in the 2500 Block of De La Vina.
- Patient transported via Cal Star North county possible Corona Virus to Cottage Hospital.
- 5150 Calling for himself from PATH 816 Cacique.
- Hispanic Female Adult was looking into vehicles in the 1700 Block of Castillo Police responded not sure what was going on but it sounded like she resisted and got wrapped up and transported.
- 3 Vehicle accident Patterson at Calle Real.
- Fire Alarms, false alarm 400 Block of West Pueblo
- Med call 1116 DLV.- 911 Hang up 200 Block of Ladera.
- Males one white the other Black smoking the WEED in a vehicle in the 3200 Block of State street.
- 415pc Yeller, State street at Haley.
- Assault at Trader Joe's 130 South Mills Street.
- Naked female out of control 100 Block of South Alisos street.
- Medical call 4th Street at Santa Barbara streets.
- 484pc Petty Theft 1000 Block of Carpinteria Avenue.
- Traumatic injury 4900 Block of third street.
- Subject in a blue Audi SUV parked in the CVS Pharmacy parking lot in the 2900 Block of State street possibly having a medical emergency.
- Drunk Driver 200 Block of Por La Mar.
- Med call 633 East Cabrillo.
- 100 Block of South La Cumbre Road Medical Call
- Threats investigation can be handled by landline.
- Man in a storm drain naked Anapamu at Sapsitudes.
- Window banger in the 2400 Block of Bath street.
- Dog running in traffic on Las Positas. I hope the dog was ok I don't think anyone responded for it.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Premises check the Harbor 132 Harbor Way
- Foxen Canyon at Dominion vehicle rollover
- Commercial burglary 600 Block of Firestone Road.
- Fem Down check her welfare 800 Block of Shoreline.
- Check the Welfare of a female passed out in a car 200 Block of Castillo
- Suspicious circumstances 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- 415pc Yeller, In front of Tri County Produce 300 Block of South Milpas street.
- 415pc Yeller sitting in the middle of Milpas 200 Block of South Milpas yelling something about going to Heaven.
- Urinator in the MTD Lot 100 Block of West Figueroa.
- Check the welfare of a subject down in East Side Park for several days 200 Block of North Soledad.
- Code 40 Drunk at MTD 1020 Chapala.
- 2 Subjects down in front of Crown Liquor 2 North Milpas street.
- Psych Hold Cabrillo Ball Field
- Premise check Vera Cruz Park
- Med call 400 Block of East Cota
- Premise check of the park next to Hotel Milo.
- Subject down in the parking lot yelling for help 100 Block of West Figueroa.
- Reckless Driver runs over a skateboard Eastbound Micheltorena from Clearview.
- 484pc Theft of Trash Bags Smart and Final 200 Block of East Gutierrez suspect HMA last seen North on Santa Barbara street.
- 459pc Burglary to residence Laptop stolen 1500 Block of Eucalyptus Hill Road.
- Med call at Trader Joes 3025 DLV.
- 242pc Assault Battery possible ADW Alameda Park 1400 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Smoke investigation outside possible bonfire in the 1400 Block of Garden street.
- 415 Domestic 300 Block of Rutherford in Goleta.
- 400 Block of South Canada Medical call.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 415 Domestic 800 Block of DLG Road
- Check the welfare of a subject in the 600 Block of East Cabrillo that thinks he is being followed and harassed by several subjects in a white van.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in front of the police station 215 East Figueroa
- 374pc Subject dumping bodily waste at Mc Donalds 29 North Milpas in the parking lot.
- Group of people gathering 100 Block of West Los Olivos.
- 300 Block of West Padre 487pc Investigation Grand Theft.
- Red Zone violation 200 Block of Santa Ynez Court.
- Subject harassing Wildlife at Waller Park.
- 501 Ninos ill subject rear of the restrooms at Dwight Murphy medical call
- Campers on the Tracks 34 Los Patos.
- Theft of a bicycle female involved 200 Block of Ladera.
- 242pc First Block of Garden street.
- Highway one at the S Curve vehicle fire after a vehicle accident Fire put out by the CHP.
- Premises check 600 Block of North Milpas street, Chapala market.
- Premises check Mi Fiesta Market 700 Block of East Haley street.
- 415pc Subject yelling in front of McDonalds 1213 State street.
- Red Zone violation Bath at Islay streets.STAY OUT OF THE RED ZONE!!!
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist State street at Figueroa injury accident.
- Juvenile trespassing in Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo
- Non injury Vehicle Rollover highway 101 North of the Gaviota Tunnel not sure if it was North or Southbound.
All these little Candy Asses gotta have their gatherings and their parties with no consideration for others who are becoming ill and dying, they think their rights are being taken away while some people's lives are being taken away oh poor babies...Gotta have their little parties What a bunch of spoiled Assholes....Have a great MONday-MONday.Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Cristy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Bengie, Ricky, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Cop John, Marty, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Ernie Banks, Mickey Mantle, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac. Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will pee you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger