Scanner Reports 4-26-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Had to go to the doctor early THURSday Morning, just before I had to go I started having killer anxiety. I was going ape shit so I just went anyway, hopped on the bus, looking for my money getting all nervous took a minute or so to pay, once I sat down I felt better. I got to the station and waited for the number 3, it came and I got on riding along. It stopped at Micheltorena and Bath and there waiting for the bus was one of my ex-girlfriends from HELL.
I must have ESP, the Anxiety was a warning I should have heeded it. I was scared and did not know what to do so I put my head down but before I did I got a look at her profile just to make sure and confirmed it. She went passed me toward the back and I knew she was looking at me, I could feel her beady-little eyes burning a hole through my skull. I did not dare look up, a couple stops up I escaped and got to the Footsie Doctor. He looked at my feet full of neuropathy and told me that basically there is nothing that can be done once the nerves are damaged so much for that. So I'm in extreme pain and there is nothing that can be done, guess I'm on my way out, enjoyed the bus ride anyway. Maybe I should go back to the Ex and let her do me in... Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Loose dog in the 1000 Block of West Valerio.
- Vehicles need to be moved for construction work Alphonse and Milpas streets.
- Check the welfare of a male subject under a tarp for 24 hours on the sidewalk in front of the YMCA.
- Traffic stop on a silver Outback 2400 Block of Las Positas.
- 415 Subject yelling 700 Block of Bond.
- 415 Domestic male and female yelling at each other DLG at DLV.
- Unresponsive female in a vehicle van in the 800 Block of East Montecito no Medical she was ZZZZZzzzzzzSleeping.
- Subjects refusing to leave Ralphs 100 West Carrillo possibly selling drugs. That is one well stocked store.
- Tree on fire Between the Walnut Orchard and the Red Barn on highway 246.
- Med Call 800 Block of Vine.
- SBPD on a bicyclist First West Montecito.
- Suicidal subject on San Malino slit wrists.
- Fire Alarms no Fire at the SB Zoo.
- 415 Subject at the Habit downtown 628 State street.
- 911 Hang Up no answer on call back 2200 Block of State street.
- 415 Family 300 Block of West Pedregosa.
- Warrant service 1100 Block of Cacique. I thought they said "Awards not Warrant" it is in a way I guess
- Med call at the Med center in the 2900 Block of State street.
- Some guy wearing a polka dot shirt challenging people to fight in the 500 Block of State street guy sounds like a clown.
- 242 Assault female hit male in the 300 Block of West Mission.
- Public assist lift assist 500 Block of Hot Springs.
- A suicidal subject at the East Side NeighborHOOD clinic.
- Dog locked in a white Honda at Whole Foods in the 3700 Block of State street.
- Group of Subjects who insist on camping and hanging out at Haywards Lumber 421 Laguna, the other day I heard the subjects were setting up camp there.
- 415 RoomMates 1700 Block of Villa Ave.
- Jogger down with back pain Padre at State street.
- 415 Subject yelling in the sunken gardens.
- 16 Year old with a suspicious hand injury at GVCH says it happened on lower State street in Santa Barbara.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 415 Subject blocking the entry way of a biz 214 East Guiterrez, refusing to let people go to work.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle in the 1800 Block of Castillo.
- Check the Welfare of a group of subjects on bicycles who appear UI City lot 3 1000 Block of Chapala.- 20002 Investigation at Home Depot in Market Place.
- SBSO on scene with a 5150 1200 Block of East Bettervia code 2 Medic request.
- Check the welfare of the street corner Kimberly at Yanonali.
- 245 Assault with a weapon investigation 700 Block of Olive weapon used was a rake.
- Med Call front of the police station for someone feeling faint 200 Block of East Figueroa.
- Code 40, Drunk yelling in the Franklin Center 1136 East Montecito street.
- Minor injury traffic accident Highway 101 Southbound at Mission street 4 vehicles involved.
- Thomas towing toed a vehicle in the 7100 Block of Hollister that was stolen from Santa Barbara.
- 4600 Block of Sierra Madre Transformer problem wires down.
- Park one did a Premises check at McKenzie Park.
- Public accist Snake in the back yard 3300 Block of Hampton Court.
- Overdose 400 Block of West Pine.
- 415 2 males arguing at Ortega and Garden, One spit on the otter I don't why he'd spit on the otter the otter did not have anything to do with it.
- Med Call Fire station 4 19 North Ontare.
- Homeless subjects blocking the set up for Earth Day at Alameda Park
- Shepard Pace Apartments 10 Juveniles skateboarding causing a traffic hazard that sounds criminal to me
- First Block of Almond ave Cross street Donna(That is her name.) 242 Assault
Will that is all outta me for now more pain the rest of my life Have a great weekend..Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Tiny, Andy, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat Mavis, Ted, Lafayette, Willie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed,Mark, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday.