Scanner Reports 4-22-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I sure get a kick out of all these Bull Shirters out there talking about how the people are invading our Southern Border so they got to take it upon themselves to go down there, cover themselves with clothing so no one could tell who they are, pull out their AR-15's on women and children mostly doing pretty much the same thing their Great Grand Mommies and Grand Daddies did way back when. I was watching a video of one of these Militia groups, the guy kept referring to the ACLU as the UCLA it was cracking me up he must be a USC fan. He was explaining what they are doing down there trying to justify their actions calling what is going on at the border a crisis and an emergency then he said that these people are invading the border in a Non Violent manner... So what is the emergency? If they are being non-violent?
The other thing is they called Mexicans Lefty's and Liberals "Commies," another thing I don't understand as their fearful leader sold out to Russia not the Lefty's, Liberals, or Mexicans. These folks are a bunch of misguided weirdo's, it's like watching John Candy in Canadian Bacon only it's real. It's too bad they don't know the difference between the ACLU and UCLA. Another thing that was said they are ex Military and former police officers. There is no such thing as either unless you're a real screw up section 8er or 5150 and I bet if anything that is what they really are.
Did not hear so many Full Moon type Crazy Calls over the weekend but heard a couple. A reporting party reported that they thought they saw a subject picking up cocaine rocks in front of the BenchMark restaurant at 1201 State Street. A victim called in and said someone took their Head Phones it was referred to as a possible 211 Strong Arm Robbery which it can be still it's a little weird. There was a report of a guy going Door to Door knocking on peoples doors asking for money then yelling at them. There was a suicidal subject call with no location to respond cell phone pings were coming from Montreal, Canada. That was a little far away for our police to respond. There was a gal who crashed her vehicle into a Marsh in Goleta last seen walking toward I.V. No naked people calls though it was a little nippy this weekend when it heats up the Naked zombies will come out again don't you worry. Here are Your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Suspicious Circumstances possible prowler 200 Block of Silar Lane at a residence Santa Maria, motion lights coming on noise etc request for an Area check only.
- Public Assist for a subject who fell out of their Wheel Chair need help back in it Quinientos at Nopal.
- 600 Block of East Micheltorena street 415 Domestic subject with "Stay Away Order." Knocking on ex wife's door. He left before the police got there but they found him in the HOOD and he was arrested.
- A reporting party reporting a male subject picking up cocaine rocks in front of Bench Mark restaurant at 1201 State street.
- A subject turned a firearm in at the Lobby of the SBSO.
- Premises check at Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Illegal campers on PRIVATE PROPERTY the lot next to the Air Bus Haley at Santa Barbara streets.
- Suspicous Subject possibly taking pictures of a home, or the reporting party in the 600 Block of East Sola Subject driving a white Lexus with Oregon Plates, possibly an ongoing issue with this picture taker.
- Large hunting knife found on Arrellaga street missed the exact location.
- Med Call fall from a ladder onto cement 300 Block of Argon Circle.
- Med Call Heroin overdose the bathroom of the Library where nothing like this ever happens 40 East Anapamu.
- Drunk subject unable to walk 3600 Block of San Gabriel Lane.
- 415 Argument over a non injury traffic accident 636 West Carrillo at the Arco.
- Blown transformer 500 Block of Spring Road in Ventura.
- 415 Domestic in a vehicle parked near the cemetery Channel Drive at Cabrillo male and female in a vehicle scratching each other. This one was kinda weird too but at least they were not naked that would really hurt.
- Possible 211 Strong Arm Robbery of head phones one Garden Street.
- Loitiering Transients along 7-11 400 Block of North Milpas on the Guiterrez street side.
- Juvenile Male 415 at Home 2000 Blo0ck of Lorinda Way, I started raising a little Hell at home and I went to Boys Town for a couple days. I should have stayed it was a great place.
- A half dozen subjects Loitering on the Cacique Foot Bridge in the 1200 Block of Cacique.
- Near building 221 at UCSB a bicyclist down on Ocean Road, Goleta.
- 273.5pc Domestic Violence 400 Block of Donze.
- Report of 2 Transients harassing a female and her Dog in the 500 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Vehicle Fire South of Hot Springs on the 101 VW Sedan red.
- Report of a Subject going Door to Door asking for money then yelling at Citizens in the 200 Block of Capinal.
- Micheltorena at Laguna DUI Driver in a red Jeep.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Fatal Head On accident Bailard at Carpinteria Ave. 2 Vans one crossed over hit the other head on. One dead Rest in Peace, several people suffered moderate injuries.
- Vehicle vs Deer Highway 101 Northbound at Refugio, Deer Died Rest in Peace, vehicle undriveable.
- Suspicious Circumstances report at the Police Station I heard Rape Crisis contacted soon after that call so that is what the call was.
- Highway 154 at Windy Gap vehicle accident
- Suicidal Hotline contacted Santa Barbara Police for a suicidal subject calling their hot line the local dispatcher pinged the phone to Monteral, Canada.
- 594 Subject kicked a van and dented it in the 400 Block of Chapala near the Salvation Army. I think the police got him near Brownies DLV at Haley streets.
- Med Call 816 Cacique street.
- Check the welfare of a drunk female in the 3400 Block of State street.
- Drunk male down to the front of Marshalls 900 Block of State street.
- 2 Employes of a business in the 900 Block of State street Fist Fighting behind the business.
- 415 Family in the 200 Block of Vega Yelling and Banging things around.
- A black Nissan Southbound on Castillo ran a red light and almost crashed though keep going 23103pc Reckless driver.-
- Drunk in a wheel chair Carl's Junior parking lot 7 South Milpas street refusing to leave. he might not be able to leave.
- Suspicious vehicle parked in the same location for 10 days Alston Road at Sima Linda Lane Volvo.
- Smoke investigation Mission Ridge at Hill Crest Engine 7 was Unable to Locate.
- Trespassing 5150 at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- 415 Subject yelling at people at the Museum of art in the 1100 Block of State street.
- Sounds like Little Red Riding HOOD, Subject going in and out of businesses in the 1200 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Fall victim out of a wheel chair head injury Carpinteria Side of Jacks Bagel 53 South Milpas street.
- 245 With a vehicle Assault with a red Chevy Suburban 100 Block of North Nopal suspect BFA in her 20's.
- Check the Welfare of a man down 18 West Figueroa.
- 415 Subject drinking beer harassing passerbys in the 600 Block of State street.
- Skateboarders refusing to leave 607 Paseo Nuevo.
- Suspicious Subject went passed reporting parties window possibly looking in then down a long driveway across the street in the 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Subject asleep refusing to leave 812 State street. They might leave if they were awake
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Check the Welfare of a subject walking around disoriented with blood on his baseball cap in the 400 Block of West Montecito, SBPD said code 4 all is well.
- 5150 Emotionally Unstable Subject in the 300 Block of East Pedregosa.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Vehicle Accident highway 101 Southbound Sheffield offramp.
- Homeless subject sleeping on private property in the 400 Block of North Milpas reporting party willing to sign complaint for trespassing.
- Overdose pills and alcohol 816 Cacique PATH.
- On A BICYCLIST 1000 Block of Cacique.
- Vehicle over the side highway 154 at Arnoldi's Curve it turned out to be an old wreck.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- 415 Transient at 7-11 331 West Montecito.
- Disoriented driver Elderly female from Gelsons in the 3300 Block of State street Red Toyota 2016 Police have her address, last seen South on State street.
- SBPD On 2 Smokers in the 700 Block of State street near Macys.
- Follow Up on a theft case in the 1100 Block of Olive street.
- 242 Assault investigation Goleta Valley Hospital Patterson and Hollister.
- 2 Vehicle accident Storke and Hollister one of the drivers possibly DUI.-
- Crossing arms at State street not working Amtrak notified.
- Southbound highway 101 at Padaro offramp vehicle accident.
- Code 2 AMR Transport to hospital from the 1700 Block of DLV.
- Med call 500 Block of Arroyo.
- Check the Welfare of Son at home alone not picking up the phone or responding in the 1100 Block of San Pascual.
- 30 Foot fall from a trail or cliff in Nojoqui State Park Search and Rescue, County FRire, Air Support responded.
Will that is all out of me for now I hope you all had a Wonderful Easter. A friend of mine and Edhat passed away last week I heard the call on the scanner but I did not know it was Mark I really don't like posting those calls anyway. I just want to say Rest in Peace Mark Curry of Goleta a Good Man.....Have a Great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head, One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Denny Deem, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger