Scanner Reports 4-20-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I heard this weekend might be a Crime Fest because of all of the inmates being released from County Jail, but on FRYday and SaTURDay it did not seem so wild. There was a little jump on SUNday but I'm not sure if the released inmates have anything to do with that. I would think they are resting somewhere, maybe draining some kegs watching the tube, kushing it a little, maybe later on they will raise a little HELL who knows? Maybe SNOT. Released into the Communities without being tested for the virus, now that SUCKS. Especially since there was one inmate who tested positive for the virus and a couple custody deputies. Some of the released inmates are bound to have the virus though now since they are out of jail, Santa Barbara County jail won't be blamed for it.
Some communities in our country are talking about going back to work. Opening up the towns and cities again. I think that will be a BIG FRIGGEN MISTAKE! It is Waaaaaaaay to early for that but live and learn some say, or....Not. At this point in my life, I am glad I'm not young. When I was young I had to go to work if I wanted money, there were times I went to work very ill because I had to go to work and it was HELL though this stuff is potentially much worse than the already established illnesses. I went to work with the illnesses I had when young was not good. I would never want to go through them again or this and for that reason, though the city might open up I'm still staying inside pretty much though I don't go very many places anyway...MORE TO COME.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Woke up FRYday Morning to the police doing a search it sounded like they were looking for a robbery suspect on the West Side but since I did not hear the begging of the call I could not confirm it
- Twin Sons 20 Years Old were trying to break into a house in the 1300 Block of Punta Gorda where I come from some Folks might open up with twin barrels and a rock salt Welcoming Committee, that would put an end to that nonsense.
- Fire Alarms no fire at the Hyatt 1111 E. Cabrillo.
- Med call Fall victim 300 Block of West Montecito street.
- Check the Welfare of a male transient down on the South Sidewalk at Haley and Milpas streets.-
- Someone called the police on their Mom for knocking on their door 100 Block of North La Cumbre.
- Med call Salvation Army 423 Chapala.
- Female refusing to leave the Orange Inn in the 1900 Block of State street heard someone say she had a knife, then I heard a cop say he had less lethal and I heard nothing else so I assume she left.
- Then there was a call at Motel 6 443 Corona Del Mar for someone refusing to leave but they left too went to another motel nearby where they were also booted out.
- A drunk driver in a green van hit a stop sign at La Cumbre and State street and kept right on going though they stopped later on.
- Live in Ex Boy Fiend chokes Girlfriend in the 2800 Block of Los Positas 273.5pc Domestic Violence.
- Code 40 Drunk female crawling across State street at La Cumbre street 3800 Block.
- Passenger in a blue VW wagon drinking alcohol in a parking space in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Theft of a Soda pop 503 State street.
- Code 2 Medic's for a Drunk in the 400 Block of DLV.
- Suspicious Circumstances at the Milpas CVS 336 North Milpas they would not say what they was.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of West Ortega.
- 415pc Subject yelling in front of the Habit 3890 La Cumbre Plaza Lane.
- Green minivan into a parked vehicle Lincolnwood at Hope I wonder whom that could be?
- 700 Block of West Cota Gang Types gathered when spotted ran police caught a few of them one had a bloody nose.
- 5 Homeless males with open containers 21 North Milpas street.
- Naked male at the County Court House 1100 Block of Anacapa I hope he was at least wearing a mask!
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Suspicious vehicle in the 400 Block of North Hope looks like it might have been involved in a vehicle accident. I think it was the victim vehicle of the green van from the day before
- Medical call Cabrillo at Garden in the area.
- Check the Welfare of someone living in the 900 Block of Castillo.
- Deer hit on Alamo Pintado.
- Check the Welfare of a subject6 living in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- Chino at Western bicyclist carrying a knife wrapped it in paper and left it on a lawn in the 1400 Block of Almond.
- A juvenile smashed a window in the 700 Block of State street but was spotted and picked up by PD near Silly Hall.
- Incoherent Subject off their medication in the 1800 Block of Cliff Drive check the welfare call.
- 5150pc Calling for themselves in the 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Med call 300 Block of Sherwood.
- 415pc Subject at McDonalds 1213 State street
- 415pc Between 2 Subjects 500 Block of West Anapamu.
- Trespasser at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- Illegal burn Highway 101 North Bound Mission street off ramp.
- SBPD responded to the scene at Mission for a small warming fire.
- 415pc Subject One North Calle Caesar Chavez.
- 245pc With a Dry Wall Knife on El Prado involving Money Victim declined Medics but wanted to press charges.
- 415 Domestic on Picasso I think that is one of the weirdest calls I ever heard.
- Highway one at Clark vehicle accident.
- 415pc Subject challenging people to fight 500 Block of East DLG.
- Med call 1100 Block of Anacapa County Courthouse.
- Med call 100 Block of Oceano.
- Elevator Rescue 17 West Canon Perdido.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 459pc To a house under construction in the 700 Block of Ashley.
- Overdose in Goleta, intentional.
- Tree Fire and Shed behind 216 West Cabrillo.
- Homeless man trespassing in the Jacuzzi at Hotel Milo on West Cabrillo.
- Injured Seagull 500 Block of Chapala.
- 242pc On Nicholas Lane Sister bit and hit her Sister.
- Traumatic Injury on East Clark possibly the 1200 Block of East Clark involving a Domestic.
- Med call County Admin Building 105 East Anapamu.
- Man in a vehicle BMA whistling in a threatening manner toward the reporting potty at Milpas and Gutierrez.
- 415 Domestic 2600 Block of Clifton Terrace.
- Premises check West Beach Inn.
- Premises check Sears 3845 State street.
- Vehicle theft investigation 600 Block of Bath street.
- 5150 Not on Meds Olive at East Victoria wearing an ankle monitor Police responded took care of the situation.
- Report of Rape 261pc Occurred in City limits of Santa Barbara.
- 242pc Assault investigation in front of the police station.
- 484pc Theft 200 Block of North Soledad.
- Injured subject on Hot Springs Trail near the old hotel that burned during the Coyote Fire 1200 Block of East Mountain.
- 415 Domestic 2800 Block of State street
- Subject under the influence yelling at passersby in the 600 Block of West DLG.
- Premises check Ledbetter Beach.
- Bicyclist Down 700 Block of Rincon Hill Road.
- Premises check 201 South Milpas street.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Aggressive Panhandling Transients 2 of them Parking lot of Ralph's 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Hazardous condition Robbins at West Islay.
- Report of something rotting in the creek bed 900 Block of Castillo I never heard what it was.
Even though I hardly ever go anywhere anyway, having to stay at Home gets kinda depressing after a couple daysm it's almost like jail when you have to stay home. Of course, I don't Have to stay home but I'm not like other people who don't care about others and like spreading the illness around for whatever weird reason that exists in their little head. I hear them groups of juveniles on skateboards, or transients with open containers gathering, or the Kiddy pot smokers on Loma Alta of all people at least the Gang Types are wearing masks. Remember if you wash your water bottles to make sure you get all of the soap off or you might get the trots like me, rinse them really good..Have a Wonderful MONday-MONday..Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight. Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bambi, Eddie, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthue, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, Rich, John Hancock, Ernie Banks, Micky Mantle, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Prime, Marianne and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Apr 20, 2020 01:14 PM
It's a big deal there is just so many other strange things going on and weed is about the only thing that can help curb the insanity Good to see you FLICKA...
Apr 20, 2020 11:02 AM
420 today. Guess it's not a big deal now it's legal.