Scanner Reports 4-20-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Will anutter week gone by and still people say "Oh I'm only going into the Bank, Store, Home, Bathroom, Gas Station, Friends House, or Employer for a second gotta pick up my check no use in shutting the Car, Truck, Motor Scooter, off No Ones going to Drive off with my Vehicle... I WILL ONLY BE GONE FOR A SECOND." SNOT very SMART. I heard of 3 vehicles in the city taken this week leaving the keys in the ignition even if it ain't running is just as bad and comparable to leaving Firearms in your vehicle locked or not. These are habits that must be stopped unless you're rich and don't care about your vehicle. Really though if people are going to leave their engines running like that they might as well put a Big FREE sign on the car because it seems like someone is always watching and waiting for the opportunity to steal a vehicle or anything else for that matter. Times have changed, there are more dishonest than honest people out there in the World. I was shocked when someone I THOUGHT I knew years ago told me at Christmas time that as he was walking into Longs Drugs on State street he saw an old woman drop some money and he pocketed it 400.00 Dollars, it was 4 - 100.00 Dollar Bills "Finders Keepers, Losers Keepers." He told me the piece of Shit criminal.... that was probably all the money that woman had. Poor people tend to physically hold on to their money while it's another thing that is not very smart, they do. I should have read the writing on the wall a couple years later that criminal went to prison for molesting his own kid, I never expected that out of him I was fooled.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Camper 130 East Victoria.
- Elder Abuse call to protect the victim no location posted other than in Santa Barbara.-Driver with dementia told his passenger he should not drive stuck behind Smart and Final in the 3900 Block of State street.
- CSI for the Nora Unit at PATH 816 Cacique.
- 1144 Death person in home Animal control called for their fur baby sad 500 Block of East Valerio.
- 415 Domestic on the Train Tracks between Milpas and Dwight Murphy.
- 415 Subject walking South Bound on State street Punching the Air.
- Training at the Fire tower Structure Fire type 30 South Olive.
- KEYS LEFT IN THE CAR 3400 BLOCK OF STATE STREET UNION BANK 1984 CADILLAC ELDORADO.
- Medical call subject under the influence with back pain.
- 415 Room Mates not getting a BONG in fact Daniel says his room mate is sticking cigarettes in his boot or maybe he said food both words sound the same over the scanner.
- 459 Burglary investigation 400 Block of East Cota.
- Premise Check Ortega Park.
- Non injury accident Las Positas Mobil 2299 Las Positas.
- Found Property my house and finally taken away Bicycle and cart filled with stuff.
- Threats investigation a subject living in the 2700 Block of DLV threatened to kill a 14-year-old male living on Victoria possible landlord tenant
- Shoplifter ripped off booze placed in her purse and left Albertsons heading for Girsh Park BFA.
- Loud Music 1100 Block of Bergante Lane.
- Code 40 Drunk down 700 Block of State street
- Suspicious vehicle been there a week unknown if occupied 1000 Block of Gibraltar.
- Camper 206 West Canon Perdido.
- 415 Domestic Sterns Wharf.
- 415 Domestic at 35 Broodmar Plaza.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 242 Assault in the 4000 Block of Foothill.
- 459 To a vehicle burglary on Toyon Drive.
- 415 3900 Block of Via Diego.
- Unoccupied vehicle in someones storage unit 100 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- 415 Patient at the Launch Ramp Harbor Patrol requesting PD.
- 415 Subject punching the air and yelling Milpas at Montecito.
- Leaf blower 300 Block of East Padre.
- Campers in the 1000 Block of Coast Village road.
- 415 Between employee and employer 1111 East Cabrillo.
- Beer theft from Rite Aide 1900 Block of Cliff Drive WMA grey Surburan involved.
- South Fairview at the RR tracks a 12 year old and 9 year old walking on the tracks.
- 211 Armed robbery with a knife 700 Block of East Guiterrez.
- Highway 101 at Soloman minor injury traffic accident.
- SBPD on a group of subjects at Dwight Murphy.
- Medical call choking infant in a white Prius highway 101 South Bound at Sheffield.
- 2 Vehicle accident Harbor Way at Shoreline.
- Check the Welfare of a subject at Amtrak 209 State street says he is hearing voices and smoking marijuana.
- SBPD on a driver with Dementia First West Canon Perdido.
- A subject was reported to be carrying a gun in the back of his waistband in the 700 Block of State street but the Gun turned out to be a camera, no gun. The police called the reporting party back he said he was heading to Nipomo and sounded Drunk.
- 23152 Drunk driver 800 Block of Chapala Paseo Nuevo being detained by security.
- Wires down 400 Block of North Quarantina turned out to be cable.
Will that it it outta me for now Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomscina, Midnight, Merlin, Tiger, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday...Later, Roger