Scanner Reports 4-17-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
It's Friday but it feels like a different day, or every day nowadays. Somewhere along the line, I pinched a nerve in my body, it doesn't take much anymore: a cough, a sneeze, a fart, you are there. You don't know it right away unless maybe you feel a little strain. I had pain in my left ankle, not much just enough to let me know something wasn't right. I think I did it grocery shopping last week sometime, it surprised me last night when suddenly without warning as I was walking toward the bathroom my right leg totally went out and I fell. I was heading face-first toward the sink thinking, "This is really going to hurt" somehow I was able to grab both sides of the doorway and stop the fall from happening. I'm so grateful I have a walker because if I was still just using a cane instead of a walker I might have fallen outside. The older you get the more it hurts, some older folks fall down and they are unable to walk again.
The other day I had to go to the bank and stand in line, then to the pharmacy and store, it was very uncomfortable wearing the mask and gloves as it was hot outside. I got home and it was really hot here too. I'm afraid if I turn on a fan it might just suck up that virus from somewhere and blow it in here. I sure don't want that. Does anyone out there in Edhat land have any suggestions on trying to stay cool this Summer without using a fan? I am hoping it doesn't get too hot as it has in previous years.
As long as I have lived here on the Lower of the Lowest East Side I have been approached by HookerRoni's, I am so SNOT interested. I would rather pay for the UNservice of being serviced. Though it doesn't matter they still approach me. The going rate down here is 5 bucks, that must be the introductory rate. I wonder if I give them the money for unsex if it will charge me 10 bucks next time? A woman approached me yesterday and she at least had more teeth then I do. Either way, as she approached I retreated with my mask on. I was ready to start running I probably woulda pinched a nerve and fell flat on my face, she'd think I was playing hard to get or something...Oh Well HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 415pc Between 2 Homeless males on the rail road tracks at Calle Caesar Chavez having a discussion loudly, police noted a large Homeless encampment across the tracks on Morborg property that was all I heard about that.
- Structure Fire response for a residence in the 200 Block of Locust street in Lompoc.
- Medical call at the Chevron in Buellton.
- 221 West Pueblo the other day there was an illegal camper in the elevator on WEDnesday morning the maintenance room door was broken into it was though their might be trespassers
- Check the Welfare of a male lying in a parking spot near a Dumpster in the 3800 Block of State street he could not walk went to the hospital.
- Fire alarms at the Hyatt 1111 East Cabrillo, no fire.
- Medical Emergency 30 Winchester Canyon.
- Check the Welfare of someone in the 500 Block of Chapala.
- Man Dowm 35 South Milpas street.
- Male subject was 242ing Assaulting a dog near the Dolphin Fountain at the foot of Stearns Wharf Police and Harbor Patrol responded I never heard the outcome.
- Structure Fire response for a possible Structure Fire at Lod Olivos School 2540 Alamo Pintado in Los Olivos.
- Fire call for a public service call in the back of the County Jail Smoke investigation.
- 415pc 484pc Food Items from the .99 Cent Store Subject was refusing to leave yelling in the parking lot I guess he wanted to steal more items.
- Crash Highway 101 Northbound vehicle traveling at high speed crashes Northbound near Cabrillo injury accident.
- Med call 500 Block of West Arrellaga street.
- Check the welfare of a female down on the sidewalk Sola at San Andres.
- Medical call 1600 Block of Laguna street med call.
- 415pc Subject at Smart and Final 217 East Gutierrez.
- 5 Juveniles smoking THE WEED and this time they have a Lookout Loma Alta at Robal Lane I heard they just put cameras there.
- 70 Year old Challenging reporting party 132 Harbor Way Damn Boomers are starting shit again!
- Subject spray painting on a wall Highway 101 Northbound near Milpas, CHP and SBPD responded I did not hear the outcome.
- I heard a 261pc Rape in progress on the East Side male in his 50's on top of a female. It sounded like it was out doors and there was a witness and alot of police officers but Medics were not called as far as I heard so I'm not sure if it was a rape or not and I won't say where it was to protect the victim.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Vehicle fire 1100 Block of East Lemon in Lompoc.
- Possible structure fire Orcutt Walk-in clinic 1100 Block of East Clark in Orcutt.
- Medical call 200 Block of West Anapamu.
- Police assist for an Unruly subject who was resisting police first he got hobbled, then he got wrapped De La Vina at Mission streets I never heard what he did.
- Domestic of sorts 1800 Block of Robbins.
- Strawberry Farm 700 Block of Hansen Way Burglary and the theft of a trailer.
- Los Posas at Southbound 101 Traffic Accident.
- Female spitting on passengers on an MTD Bus did not hear the location.
- Someone got pepper-sprayed in the 900 Block of Maple
- 415pc Neighbors one neighbor threatening the other and throwing food at their apartment 800 Block of DLV.
- Illegal burn highway 101 Northbound at Carrillo street.
- Code 2 AMR for a subject in a wheelchair Storke at Hollister
- Motel 6 Corona Del Mar 400 Block code 40, Drunk calling for themself.
- Not sure exactly where this happened possibly Carpinteria but there was a medical call for a subject that had a vehicle fall on them.
- Burglary to a vehicle on West Valerio.
- Highway 101 Northbound at Linden 2 Vehicles vs Motorcyclist injury accident.
- Paser in the 700 Block of North Milpas heavy set with facial tattoos challenging passerbys.
- Overdose 700 Block of Summerwood Lane.
- Suicidal Subject at the Franklin Clini9c 1136 East Montecito.
- Injury accident Calle Palo Colorado at Calle Noguera, vehicle vs bicyclist.
- 459 Burglary 700 Block of Quarantina suspect caught in Ortega Park.
- Broadway at Taylor man down.
- Medical call Motel 6 443 Corona Del Mar near the beach.
- Trespasser on and off a property in the 200 Block of Anapamu.
- Assault 100 Block of West Main in Ventura.
Easter Sunday was my Anniversary of the last time I went to County Jail 1999. Long time ago, but not long enough, I never want to go back there. I still drank after that but I hardly ever left home and it kept me out of trouble. Anyway That is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful Weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One and Two,, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl. Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy. Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Prime, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger