Scanner Reports 4-10-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
The Food Bank is short on food and needs help. I was asked to say something about it so I am. There are a lot of our fellow residents out of work trying to put meals on the table to feed their families. Some of these family members are KIDS, they need to eat. I ate pretty well when I was a little kid but when I ended up on the streets I had a rough time getting food. I have mentioned Mrs. Chandler before, this woman back in Fort Wayne, Indiana always had a big pot of potato soup on the stove for us street kids. A lot of it came from the food bank: powdered milk, cheese, man it was good stuff especially the government cheese. To this day I remember how good that cheese was. The potatoes came from the grocery story dumpsters, some parts of the potatoes were no good she would cut off the bad parts and use the good parts. Mrs. Chandler was one of the Angels that kept a lot of kids fed in Fort Wayne in the 1970s.
I noticed this thing on YouTube the otter day and I wanted to mention it for those of You, and Me doing Max. Security in your Home Prison that Rolling Stone asked some musicians who are in LockDown in their Homes to entertain us. I have only been to a few concerts in my life but now I can say I have been to more it's pretty entertaining you ought to check it out. I saw Steven Earl and John Fogerty, Kevin Bacon and Karya Sedgewick singing a John Prime song. Rest in Peace John. Anyway, check it out it's kinda nice. If anyone else has anything else feel free to do so Tell me off if you like I don't care. HERE'S YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- A male who ripped off the Fuel Depot at 101 West Carrillo went back into the store then left again Last seen Westbound on Carrillo A black male wearing a purple and blue beenie, wearing a sweat shirts black pants riding a white bicycle.
- 300 Block of East DLG Med call.
- Group on the stairs of Silly Hall 735 Anacapa check on them.
- Homicide 1500 Block of Kowalski, Domestic.
- One reporting party on shots heard call on the Jesusita Trail.
- Fire alarms ringing no fire Cottage Hospital 320 West Pueblo.
- Possible structure fire 200 Block of Vega Drive
- Med call Pilgram terrace.
- Smoke investigation highway 101 Northbound State street offramp
- Premises check SB Junior High 700 Block of East Cota.
- 2 Transients trespassing in a vacant apartment in the 600 Block of San Pascual, when there are no cameras around the Neighbors are watching.
- Fall victim Medical Call Vandenberg Senior Residence.
- Sucidal subject Upper East Side with transport to the hospital.
- Drunk Driver in a dark Nissan Frontier Milpas at Cacique last seen West on Cacique with right side passenger door damage.
- First Block of West Arrellaga Medical Call.
- 1600 Block of Bath street Medical Call.
- Alameda Park East Premises check.
- Suspicious subject hanging out 4 Days 700 Block of East Victoria HMA tried someones gate.
- Suspicious Subject looking in residences Figueroa at Bath street.
- Alameda Park West Premises check.
- Highway 101 at Bath street vehicle rollover.
- Theft of car keys from a customer at Target in the 3800 Block of State street the thief was out in the parking lot looking for the victims vehicle Dingleberry of the Week Award.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- There was a medical call in the 300 Block of Ellwood Beach Road but the residents said they did not call.
- Audible Alarm 900 Block of Chapala, no crime.
- Vehicle accident one minor injury San Antonio Road at Calle Real.
- Illegal Camper blocking entryway at 930 State Street.
- Vehicle alarm 1300 Block of Almond.
- Large Homeless encampment in City Parking lot 10 level C, And there was a homeless subject o9n the roof of parking lot 10 standing on the edge of the ledge yelling at Downtown city workers who was thought to be a Jumper. SBPD, Fire Department and Medics responded but he wasn't a Jumper he was just being annoying.
- Med call 1100 Block of State street.
- 1600 Block of West First street overdose.
- Check the welfare of an elderly female sitting outside a white van in the parking lot of the Sunset Motel reporting party thinks she was there all night. 227 East Anapamu.
- 415pc 900 Block of State street.
- Rollover traffic accident Highway one at the 101 No injuries.
- Homeless camp behind the Biltmore someone yelling profanities. Don't report that that's an extra service and 75.00 more dollars tacked onto your bill!" Per day.
- Premises check West Campus SBCC.
- Suspicious male pushing on gates Ladera at East Valley Road in Montecito.
- Smoke odor inside a residence on Greenwell Lane.
- Code 2 Medical 132 Harbor way unresponsive possibly under the influence.
- In an argument over a taken parking space a male subject pulled a gun on a female resident in the 1700 Block of San Andres and was arrested by the SBPD for 417pc Brandishing a weapon. "Why does a so called man feel it necessary to pull a gun on a woman"
- Medical Emergency City lot 10 600 Block of Anacapa.
- 242pc Boyfiend struck Girlfriend at Motel 6 3505 State street.
- Forced Entry on a medical call 1000 Block of Miramonte.
- Gas Odor outside Gas Pipe incident 2100 Block of Oak Park Lane.
Boy! We sure have gotten a lot of Rain I love listening to it on the roof it's so relaxing Does everyone have toilet paper now? I still have to wait in line to buy it I'd rather do that then not have any...Have a great Weekend inside. I still haven;t got around to cleaning my little place up it;s more of a mess now then it was before though I threw my back out doing all my shopping.. Oh well...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin,Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey,Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mrs, MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger