Scanner Reports 4-10-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Monday evening was pretty busy, the scanner was jumping one call after the other, all of them. The things I thought folks should know so I posted them but there was more: a Heavy Rescue at 5560 Vineyard Ave, cross of Los Angeles Ave in Ventura a Rollover traffic accident, vehicle on fire people trapped injuries ambulance after ambulance requested. There was a subject who was combative under the influence of meth in the 1400 Block of Santa Barbara Street who had to be wrapped because he was attempting to damage the patrol car he was in. The Officer reported that on his way to Cottage Hospital with the subject in the wrap he was still kicking the doors of the police car.
MONday was kind of a crazy day I guess it was in the wind. Please Understand when things are like that and I'm posting one thing after another of things I think you would want to know, when you ask me a question and I answer "Google is your best friend" I am not trying to be a smart-aleck, I am busy and doing several things at once. Monday Evening was crazy...Monday morning in my HOOD there was a report of a male choking a woman he had her on the ground at Cacique and Milpas, actually it was closer to the Milpas Underpass. The police were there a minute after the call went out I saw a unit on scene. I asked a man working near by if they knew what happened, he told me these people were at their business the male was saying the woman was crazy, her face was painted blue they were all on something? He said they went inside the building and locked the doors, the couple along with another female continued North on Milpas street. Who knows why the male wrestled the female to the ground and choked her, it seemed like he might have been trying to get help for her, then again maybe all three of them were on something.
Here is a little reading if your interested in Citizens Arrest and Filing a Criminal Complaint against someone. An article in the Los Angeles Times from 12/19/14 "Here is when you can make a Citizens Arrest." By David Lazarus... Signing a Criminal Complaint Ventura California Police Website or just Google Signing a Criminal Complaint there is a lot of information there. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 800 Block of State street Suspicious subject was following reporting party an HMA wearing a puffy jacket last seen behind the 100 Block of West DLG.
- Campers illegal ones, blocking the entrance of Amtrak 209 State street.
- SBPD attempting to catch a stray dog a brown Husky in the 1100 Block of Garden street requesting help from Animal control.
- 3200 Block of Campanile Drive 459 Burglary investigation.
- 6700 Block of Sueno subject sleeping in a vehicle saying weird things to a resident in the area.
- Med-Call Vons 163 South Turnpike unknown type.
- Suspicious subject taking pictures of Washington School WMA Shorts tee shirt with another subject WMA red Beard, red Jeep.
- Traffic accident 1500 Block of East Valley Road.
- Female tampering with the ATM at CVS 222 West Carrillo.
- Traffic Stop First Block of West Figueroa a gold GMC Pick up.
- Male choking female Cacique at Milpas had her on the ground police were there about a minute after the call I know this because I saw it they were quick to respond...GOOD JOB SBPD!
- Rattlesnake in a yard in Ventura missed address.
- Naked male Northbound on Chapala from Figueroa to Anapamu then back.
- 415 Fight 2 guys with baseball bats one with a huge kitchen knife. I don't know why but suddenly I got a craving for Chicken Ah La King I don't know why in the 200 Block of South Salinas.
- Juveniles with weapons North on Modoc from La Cumbre Junior High one had a chain the otter a metal stick. One got caught running from the Fuzz I don't know if they got the other near Pilgrim Terrace.
- Rollover accident Northbound 101 between Olive Mill and San Ysidro.
- Structure Fire 7465 Hollister a mobile home fully involved one injury.
- 415 Transient yelling at Mc Donalds downtown 1213 State street reporting party willing to sign a complaint.
- Med Call for ankle pain 1213 State street.
- Med Call for someone in the pool at the Canary Hotel 31 West Carrillo.
- Fall victim head injury 1000 Block of Coast Village Road.
- 415 Transient laying on the sidewalk inside the property line in the 700 Block of East Yanonali. It's illegal camping if your camping on private property.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Subject with chest pains basement of Nordstroms 17 West Canon Perdido.
- 415 Female transient with a walker in the breezeway city lot 7 1100 Block of Anacapa.
- Suicidal subject on Anapamu at State.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave the Vista Bus at Pueblo and Bath street.
- Code 2 Med call 800 Block of Riven Rock in Montecito.
- Illegal dumping liquid from a gallon container from a black box van in the 400 Block of Ruth Avenue.
- Non injury accident Carrillo and DLV.
- SBPD on a detail at SBHS.
- 3000 Block of Paseo Del Descanto 459 Burglary investigation.
- Silly Hall campers on the side stairs 735 Anacapa.
- Littering in the 1200 Block of Indio Muerto from a white Van.
- SBPD on foot Farmers Market 600 Block of State street.
- Road Rage 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Med call fall victim head injury 400 Block of Miramonte.
- Subject in a wheelchair refusing to leave Jersey Mikes bathroom in the 1200 Block of State street.
- Vehicle into a bicyclist 1000 Block of CVR.
Will that is all outta me for now have a Wonderful WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Maxwell, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Denny Deem, Walter, Fred, Jonathan,C.J.- Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Don, Edwin,, Cory, Crazy Ed, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger