Scanner Reports 3-27-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Screwed and NOT the good way, been walking around for 3 days with a screw in my shoe. Every time I put it on into my footsie it went and I did not even know it. Saw a little blood in my sock last week so I went to see Dr. Sullivan on MONday, he couldn't find the hole in my foot though it was right there. I think he was looking at my foot in a different way as I am unable to clip the nails. I'm too big and have pulled muscles that hurt like hell when I bend etc. He referred me to a Footsie Doctor, I walked home took off my shoes and there in my socks was a lot of Blood. I finally flipped over my shoe and there was a metal screw jammed through the bottom of my New Balance shoe. I called the clinic back but there was no way I could see him again on Monday so I went to the Med Center on Milpas where I was very well taken care of. I got a tetanus shot too, not only that but Dr. Nienpahl who reads Edhat clipped Rogerstoenailss on one foot and made Roger feel better. I said "You did not have to do that, Thank You! and shook his hand what a dedicated Doctor. He is a very nice man, If you need to see a doctor quickly and it's not an emergency that is the place to go, Roger was treated very well. There are 3 Med Centers in Town one of them in Goleta.
And so it goes. I have adopted a new positive saying for my head, one that comes from The Grateful Dead, "Get on the Bus." I did yesterday and had a very pleasant ride, I even told the bus driver Rudy on the number 2 Bus it was a very pleasant ride and Thanked him. I think I will "Get on the Bus" more often. I have to now got to go see the Footsie Doctor.
I think Joey has found Love. As I was getting ready for bed the other night Early to Bed Early to Rise, I saw Joey looking at the Cat Door so I did too. There was a cat looking back at us, kinda looked like Joey but female so I thought and as he made a Bee Line for the door put my thoughts into two audible words "Oh Shit!" I did not sleep much SUNday nor MONday for that matter, Teenagers. Hair is your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Suspicious subject Our Lady of Sorrows church male carrying around a chrome suitcase WMA in the church 21 East Sola
- Missed location of theft but police were looking for a package thief in the Northern Milpas Area possibly in the 800 Block he was wearing a red ball cap.
- Traffic Stop First Block of East Carrillo blue Toyota with Arizona plates.
- Med Call ill subject Villa Alamar 45 East Alamar.
- 415 Fight 2 Males on the ground 219 East Guiterrez Office Max Parking lot.
- Fall victim head injury on the Condor Express coming into the Harbor code 3 Fire Department and Medics.
- Traffic stop red Toyota 200 West Carrillo.
- Hip injury Faulding Hotel 15 East Haley
- Live Wires Down Camino Del Sur at Del Playa.
- Mom and her kid got into a 415 and the kid called the cops 400 Block of West Micheltorena.
- 600 Block of Garden Med call choking.
- Med call 3700 Block of Essex.
- 459 Audible Alarm First Block of East Ortega.
- Shoplifter in custody 3805 State street.
- 400 Block of North Milpas drinkers.
- Check the Welfare of a subject 100 Block of Los Aquaries someones Mother.
- Check the welfare of a female in the 400 Block of West Padre with has possible arm injuries from her BOYfiend.
- 415 Domestic Underground garage of Ralphs 100 West Carrillo 415 Domestic verbal.
- Interesting, kid locked out of apartment on the balcony 2nd floor 5 year old reporting party concerned his mother did this on purpose and if she did she is SNOT a good mother but I don't know he could have wandered out there himself seems unlikely though 400 Block of East Cota.
- 415 Transient in the parking lot 7 South Milpas near Carls Junior.
- 415 Yelling pushing and shoving heard behind the Victoria Hotel 24 East Victoria.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 415 Yeller at RoCo.
- 2 Bicyclists hit by a vehicle they said it was an injury accident but did not hear anything after that Hollister at Robin Hill.
- Black backpack found on the sidewalk in the 600 Block of Garden street.
- SBPD officer on a detail at the Teen Center.
- 415 Female yelling inside the Salvation Army 423 Chapala.
- Med Call Starbucks 1200 Balock of State street.
- UI Female threatening to 242 Assault reporting party 200 Block of North Quarantina.
- Theft of food from the Starbucks in the 500 Block of State street.
- Medical Call Traumatic injury Horse tramples a subject 6700 Block of Rincon Road.
- Check the Welfare of a disoriented male in the 1800 Block of State street.
- Fall victim 3000 Block of Mesa Lane.
- Female heard yelling "Stop!" in a residence in the 1100 Block of San Andres reporting party calls it in then goes to the residence and sees the woman through a window covered in blood. Turned out to be an aggressive dog attacking her SBPD and Animal Control showed up unknown if she needed Medical Attention but it sounds like it.
- Another case involving a Dog Cabrillo at State street one Dog bit another Dog one of the owners of the offending Dog refused to exchange info with the parent of the Victims Dog so SBPD and Animal Control responded.
- 415 Domestic on the street 1100 Block of Bergante.
- 261pc Rape North Side of the City Suspect identified I did not hear if he was caught but I think they got him. They got his vehicle and police responded very quickly code 3 lights and sirens very scary for the victim. To protect the victim we do not post addresses, or even one hundred blocks.
- On Skyline circle their is a leaf blower. The old days when I did not know how to use a leaf blower and they were allowed in the city I used to blow all the dirt and crap off our parking lot at State and Mission directly into the AM-PM Service Station.
- 3 Males fighting over a bicycle possible strong arm robbery of a bicycle 15 East Cabrillo possibly near skaters point.
- First Block of Miramar 459 Burglary.
- Unknown type 415 in the 1300 Block of Portesuello.
- Fire Alarms 1500 Block of Miramar no fire.
- Check the Welfare of a subject sitting on the overcrossing of the Castillo overpass he looks Under the Influence according to the reporting party.
- SBPD on a Detail for the Silly Council Meeting at Santa Barbara Silly Hall.
I would LOVE to see another Skandi restaurant here. C'mon Someone reopen Skandi's! Just had to be said. So I watched a Movie the other day about protesters in Seattle at the WTO it was a good movie, Free on YouTube but it was the wrong movie someone commented: "Watch Seattle is Dying." That was the right one, I saw part of it today, looks Familiar. It's starting to look like that her.e Will there ever be a solution? I doubt it there never was supposed to be. Thing is that is not all people South of the Border, I think most of the homeless are Americans. I am so tired from walking and not sleeping the past couple days my back is aching my foot hurts I'm taking a break. Will Ya All have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Maxwell, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Midnight, Merlin,Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Denny Deem, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Ricky, Bengie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger