Scanner Reports 3-25-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
The Police are not on Holiday, they are still working hard as ever showing up on calls to keep the Peace. There might not have been a Fight on the East Side Monday Evening but someone called one in and the Police showed up, a lot of them, and though they did not find a fight nor a victim they checked the area like they always do. They show up when they are called Emergencies first some calls do not require their presence some reports can be filled out online or in-person in the lobby of the police department 215 East Figueroa that can be determined when people call in a crime. I saw a meme on Facebook and posted it of a Police Officer saying: "Think before you break the law, we don't know how long it's going to be before you see a Judge."
Some calls that are not considered emergencies come out as BOLO's or Be on the Lookouts, I just heard one "Be on the Lookout for someone playing at a closed playground, Kids World 1400 Block of Santa Barbara Street. "I think since the quarantine crime has been down a bit no one wants to get sick not even the criminals, just before there was a rise in local gang activity that is from what I have heard anyway. All of our responders as a whole have been on duty 24/7 to meet this emergency head on our Firefighters, and Medic's showing up when called some of the calls noted as CDC Criteria they respond just as quickly as they do all emergencies...We have the Best Responders.
So I have been really bummed about the loss of my mother, I always thought that she would outlive me. I have been talking to family back and forth about her, my Uncle told me that she was really proud of me being "Roger." When you love someone don't take them for granted thinking they will always be there, tell them you love them every chance you get. I tell my Little Joey I love him all the time even when he brings bunnies in the house and dumps them on the floor and they run under things and it takes me time to catch them and I throw out my back and have to use a heating pad, and wear my neck brace and walk sideways for a week. I still tell my little Joey the Bastard that I love him all the time. Thank You, Ron for sending me the Memorial Talk I haven't read it yet but I will Thank You, everyone, for your kind words and comments...Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Domestic Violence 800 Block of East Cota male and female were hitting each other, then the male was physically dragging a child 273.5pc.
- 300 Block of East Valley Road 3 bags on the side of the road possible result of a theft of some kind property inside the bags.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 300 Block of West Carrillo his Mother has not heard from him in a while.
- 1900 Block of Elmwood 415pc between employees
- Medical call 300 Block of West Montecito.
- 911 Hangup Check the Welfare Silly Hall 735 Anacapa street.
- Possible Domestic 2819 State street The LemonTree Inn female calling 911 then hanging up Check the Welfare.
- Subjects drinking alcohol in the breezeway of City Lot 11, 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Missing Person Rose Garden Inn 3600 Block of State street.
- George is in the city lot 6 Bathroom using drugs and refusing to leave.
- Wires down 4700 Block of Avalon.
- Smoke investigation 5000 Block of San Vicente Drive.
- South Patterson and Hollister Smoke investigation.
- Hazardous condition 2000 Block of Gillespie.
- Stolen goods 1200 Block of Chino.
- BOLO for a Tent City 100 Block of Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Male using Drugs near the skate park 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Unconscious subject being carried from a vehicle on Bond Ave into a residence 700 Block of Bond.
- Non injury traffic accident 100 Block of Calle Bello
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 20002pc Non injury hit and run investigation 500 Block of East Arrellaga.
- On Clark near the DollarTree several subjects fighting after a vehicle accident.
- Early this morning a suspicious subject trying doors at Pueblo Radiology male short wearing baggy panties.
- Asthma issue Medic's bathroom at La Mesa Park.
- Suspicious subject carrying a bag with items in it on fire from the tracks into the bathrooms at Dwight Murphy not sure I understood that call kinda weird SBPD and the Fire Department responded.-
- Traffic Accident Rollover with injuries Floradale West Ocean Cal Star Transport to Cottage Hospital.
- Theft Investigation PATH 816 Cacique.
- 242pc Assault Spit in Face subject spit in reporting partys face County Admin Building 105 East Anapamu WMA 6'1 with a skateboard last seen toward the old court house.
- 911 Hang Up male on Parkerway near Chapala.
- Med call 3700 Block of San Remo.
- Med call 423 Chapala.
- Subject refusing to leave the Library 40 East Anapamu and 374pc
- Subject threatening violence to parking lot attendant of City Lot 10 600 Block of Anacapa.
- Check the Welfare call 400 Block of Anacapa.
- Med call First Block of South Alisos.
- Juveniles with sticks under Stearns Wharf yelling at other juveniles.
- Shots heard on San Marcos Pass Road did not catch the exact location.
- Highway 246 at McMurray Medical call for a subject in pain.
- State at Canon Perdido 5150 punching windows and street signs.
- Smoke Investigation inside of a structure in the 500 Block of State street.
- 594pc And Gang activity 700 Block of Bond and 500 Block of Quarantina.
I'm hurting today after chasing that Bunny around catching the little Critter and finding a spot, a safe spot to let him go Joey was looking for him half the night all my bones and my back is aching I bid you Farewell Here Have a great Hump Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Zeke, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayeytte, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Handcock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later,, Roger