Scanner Reports 3-20-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
The Waiting Room. When you are old you cannot ignore the homeless as you walk through their homes on the way to check the mail, you see their wrinkles, grey hair, smiles, frowns. You see them in the twilight of God's eyes as they sit and stare into past memories. I walked through the Underpass the other day. There were many in there wrapped up in blankets trying to stay warm, some were ill, some were not. Pint of blood on the sidewalk with spittle and urine, one man trying to take a dump while the disease grows on the walls. The looks upon their faces are that of children in wonder of this life of insanity, everlasting. We are all in the waiting room now. HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 5150pc Camino Del Remido 300 Block.
- 415pc Subject disturbing 7-11 at 331 West Montecito this one was all wrapped up pretty quick
- Parking violation 800 Block of Garden street.
- 415pc Subject disturbing the staff at Starbucks at 1046 Coast Village Road
- Officer Safety Warning Subject is seen in possession of a handgun in the Dollar Tree Parking Lot on Orcutt Road in Orcutt
- Campers blocking the sidewalks Milpas and Cacique Underpasses
- Fire Alarms no Fire 900 Block of Calle Los Amigos
- Subject yelling obscenities Milpas Underpass at Carpinteria street
- Vehicle accident Hollister at Turnpike.
- Vehicle Rollover 4700 Block of Pleasant Valley Road.
- 484pc Son with a restraining order ripped off money in the 6200 Block of Covington.
- 6 Juveniles harassing at 21 North Milpas.
- Med Call Goleta Beach.
- There were several Door to Door Sales Idiots in different parts of town harassing residents on WEDnesday One subject in the area of Dixon and Grove a Black male wearing a black Hoodie per Reporting party he was looking in vehicles and homes there were numerous reporting parties. In the 4000 Block of Via Diego a Hispanic male 20 years old also a sales idiot yelling racial slues...Way to see the product. There were others on Ontare.
- Subject down in traffic 7 South Milpas.
- Clifton at Salinas two Code 40 Drunks fighting in traffic or maybe they were dancing.
- Milpas at Montecito Fall Victim.
- Medical Aid 200 Block of Alston Road
- Burglary to a laundry room 200 Block of West Alamar.
- Structure Fire Response possible Structure Fire 1800 Block of Tularosa Road in Lompoc.
- Sexual Battery 1500 Block of San Andres suspect grabbed the victim then ran across the street from Foodland and entered a pink building.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med Call 700 Block of Olive.
- Med Call 1800 Block of Castillo.
- Attempting to locate a subject First Block of West Victoria.
- Burglary to the Cafeteria of La Cumbre Junior High.
- Flag down by a citizen 1200 Block of Cacique.
- PD Attempt to locate a subject in the 1000 Block of Chapala.
- Check the Welfare of a woman yelling in traffic 230 East Cota street.
- 100 Block of West Sola Medical call.
- Attempt to locate a subject 200 Block of South Canada.
- Suicidal subject 1100 Block of Anacapa.
- Medical call 6800 Block of Rincon Road.
- Medical Call 1500 Block of State street.
- 911 Hang Up at Silly Hall in the 700 Block of Silly Anacapa street.
- 1900 Block of Edison in Santa Ynez Structure Fire in a garage.
- Two Suspicious subjects claiming to be plumbers in the 800 Block of Weldon but the landlord did not call them...Cancel call they are plumbers someone must have had a brain fart.
- Smoke investigation North San Marcos at Cathedral Oaks.
- Smoke Investigation Patterson at Cathedral Oaks
- Med call 600 Block of North Milpas female down.
- Theft of tools Home Depot in Marketplace Goleta suspect a female caught outside the store.
- CHP Animal rescue of an Owl in a center divider Highway 101 Southbound at the Clark Avenue offramp
It has been a very rough week with this CoronaVirus going around with rumors and depression, I'm going out less than I did before. I remember a few months back discovering the bleaching of the Milpas & Cacique Underpasses and wondering why? Will now I think I know and maybe you do too, why would they be doing that if they did not suspect something might make its way here? It is what it is. My Mother was in surgery today for a bad infection in her arm. I have been crying for 4 days, guess I am a Momma"s Boy and have been all along even though my Momma is Ma Barker. Oh the first part of that thing I wrote about walking through person's home on the way to the mailbox I cannot help but think I read that somewhere so that sentence might not be mine but the rest is. Have a Lovely Weekend I feel like I'm losing my mind...... Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Zeke, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred. Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Ricky, Bengie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen,, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Roger, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed,, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday...Later, Roger