Scanner Reports 3-11-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Why do I have 30 rolls of T.P. stacked up to the head? Because everyone and their mother's mother was out there buying it and I don't like running out. I did not get the alcohol soap but I got bar soap. One of my friends was cracking on me about the paper. I usually buy two 12 Packs of TP every month anyway, one for one side the other for the other side. Interestingly enough, T.P. was invented in China according to Mental Floss. I find it interesting some of the things used in place of the paper through the years: Corn Cobs, Shells, mud, water, clay, the hand, sponges, catalogs, newspapers, there are other things. I'd much rather use TP then a corn cob.
I was pleased to see a Homeless man with a broom on Monday sweeping up his area in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS. I'm sure others would rather not see Homeless Folks at all but they are here, there, everywhere to stay and they always have been. My Dad who I never really got along with maybe because he died when I was a kid, used to say he loved sleeping under the stars and he wasn't homeless. It is quite beautiful to sleep under a blanket of stars, I have done it a few times. There were times I loved it and times I didn't, it was rough being a teenager out there on the streets but I survived, sometimes even in rough weather conditions in the rain and snow because I did not like shelters. I did have a good experience in a shelter run by the church in Hammond when I was a young man I miss it sometimes they made the best Chicken Soup I ever had there wished I had some of that now...HERES YOUR SCANNER REPORTS
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Med call 200 Block of Nopal Street.
- 459 Audible Alarm 400 Block of East Haley, no crime
- Premises check McKinley School
- 273.5 Domestic Violence every other day 200 Block of West Sola
- Medical call on DLG Road
- Med Call 800 Block of East Carrillo passed away Rest in Peace
- Possible Burning Bush 4000 Block of South Blosser.
- Someone is acting 415pc in front of their car in the 1500 Block of La Cuesta Circle
- Transient male refusing to leave the Parking Lot of Adams School, he left
- I heard there was a vehicle accident involving a DUI Driver who was injured but missed the location.
- Subject refusing to leave the Fellowship Club 200 Block of East Cota or 600 Block of Garden street in there somewhere.
- 242pc Cottage Hospital patient Assaulting staff room 19 in the ER.
- 242pc Investigation Cottage Hospital ER room 8
- Medical Emergency patient locked in motel room 1000 Block of Orella Del Mar, Fire Department and PD response, all is well.
- Med call Fall Victim 3900 Block of Quail Ridge Road
- Med Call Garden Count 1116 DLV.
- 415 Transient throwing a fit among other things, Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Injury traffic Accident Laguna at Haley Ford van vs Chevy Truck neck pain.
- 6 Juveniles disturbing in the 1200 Block of Cacique.
- Vegetation Fire Highway 154 at Painted Cave.
- 417pc Possible man with a machete State street at Hope and the 3900 Block of State street possibly involving a Rolling 415 Domestic later on this became a vehicle pursuit and Stand-Off in the 4200 Block of Encore Drive.
- There was a male in his 50's following women to their vehicles in the 5 Points parking lot then attempting to get into their vehicles with them MONday Evening.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 459pc Intruders in Casa Blanca restaurant early in the morning not sure what they were doing in there but they gave up. Sounded like they were trying to get out of the weather.
- Med Call Val Verde 3700 Block of Modoc.
- Med Call front of PATH 816 Cacique.
- Rollover traffic accident Highway 135 at Highway One.
- Stand Off in a vehicle in front of the 4200 Block of Encore Drive I'm glad that ended peacefully.
- Drink stolen 7-11, 331 West Montecito street
- Burglary occurred in the 900 Block of Castillo while the occupant of the residence was home he gave chase and restrained the suspect until Police arrived Scum Sucking Maggot Caught.
- 415 Transient at Rite Aide 35 South Milpas probably looking for all the TP I bought.
- 242pc SBHS Victim suffered a concussion code 2 Medic's responded 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Code 2 Medical call at Bohnett Park for a finger laceration.
- 415pc Adult son in home breaking things in the 500 Block of East DLG.-
- 600 Block of Cambridge wires down.
- Traffic Accident highway 101 Northbound at Garden street center divider.
- Flooding on the Freeway at Evans Northbound.
- Vehicle into the center divider 101 Southbound at Castillo.
- 10851 Keys left in the vehicle at Market Place a 1996 Ford Ranger Grey.
- Female yelling at passerbys in the 500 Block of State street.
- 415pc Male transient with a bloody nose refusing to leave Jacks Bagal 53 South Milpas, he was refusing to leave Rite Aide earlier.
- Prem Check Cacique Foot Bridge 1200 Block of Cacique street.
- Suspicious subject in a small grey vehicle offered the reporting party a ride in his vehicle HMA, 900 Block of State street.
- Suspicious Circumstances Reporting Party spots subject who recently assaulted him in the 3700 Block of State street by spitting on him reporting also that the subject is 415pc Disturbing in Chick Fil A.
Will that is all out of me for now this has been kind of a stressful day starting with the stand off I did not get to eat my breakfast till 2pm but I'm grateful some people don't get to eat breakfast at all, I get to eat Dinner too a double bonus I finally got ahold of a good book "All is Grace" By Brennan Manning it's a good book about a Franciscan Priest/ Recovering Alcoholic, auto bio...Good Stuff Anyway Have a great HUMP Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bengy, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger