Scanner Reports 2-6-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Big Morning on TUESday, someone thought they saw a man with a gun that possibly turned out to be a cell phone at SMHS. The school was on lockdown for a couple hours, all police agencies in the area on High Alert. Fire Department and Medics staging just in case. Copter 1 our Eye in the Sky watching from the air, Bear Cat on the way. In the end it might have been a subject with a cell phone. Soon people will complain about this, that, the other thing, whatever one can complain about they will. Response time, Notification times, Alerts on their iPhones, How come the Principal did not call? Maybe because the school was on Lock Down. I look at it as a Blessing. We did not lose any Students or Teachers to Gun Violence, we are not grieving the loss of our friends and loved ones. We are not being accused of being crisis actors, we are not being told "If only the students had a bucket of rocks in each class room they could have been protected." Each time something like this happens and it turns out not to be a real school shooting We are Blessed and our Responders are more experienced with training so don't look at this as some failed action and don't blame anyone just be glad it wasn't a gun, be glad our students are safe, Be Glad because we are protected by the Best Responders and they know how to do their jobs. Here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday
- Male sleeping in the women's restroom at 7622 Hollister on going issue..Subject a slender WMA wearing a black leather jacket and dark pants.
- 5800 Block of Madrid tree on a house.
- Tree down on APS Blocking.
- Check the Welfare of someone living in the 4000 Block of Via Lucero in a residence.
- Med call for someone suffering from hypothermia in the area of 30 Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Med Call 600 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Water from the creek flooding a yard and garage in the 300 Block of Arden.
- Tree into power lines Casitas Pass at Shepard Mesa.
- 242 Assault 600 Block of West Cota.
- Transients on the patio at Marshals.
- 459 Burglary investigation 700 Block of Senta Verde.
- Campers 100 Block of West Montecito.
- Stolen vehicle investigation 3000 Block of Calle Noguera.
- Med call Code 2 in the back of County Jail 4400 Block of Calle Real.
- On Los Palmas Large Oak Tree down blocking.
- Med call for a Laceration at PHF 315 Camino Del Remedio.
- 415 In the Parking lot 3935 State street Unknown type 415.
- Report of 4 subjects hitting a dog near Wetzels Pretezels 401 Paseo Nuevo.
- 242 Assault 4100 Block of WoodLand.
- Suspicious vehicle with broken window in the parking lot at Wells Fargo in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Drunk at a Bus Stop Fall Victim calling for himself 300 Block East or West Carillo Fire department was Unable to Locate.
- Road Rage 200 Block of South Milpas.
- Fall victim head injury 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- Premises check Metro 4 Theatre.
- 602pc Trespassers Transients on the property possibly stealing address in the 400 Block of East Haley.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday
- SBPD was looking for someone who did something near MTD when I first woke up this morning never figured out what the subject had done but he did add a 148pc to it when they found him and he took off running he was captured inside of 24 Hour Fitness.
- 800 Block of Palmer a Burglary, and a Vehicle Theft.
- Campers in the Cacique UNDERPANTS, Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Coroner call for an 1144 at Cottage Hospital Rest in Peace.
- Non injury traffic Accident Santa Barbara streets at Micheltorena.
- Fall victim at the Bridge House 5200 Block of Hollister
- Subject under the influence in the 100 Block of Calle Caesar Chavez.-
- roup of Transients with several dogs in the 700 Block of State street.
- Med Call for a fall victim with an eye injury State and Haley.
- Thieves at Home Depot at Market Place one was running toward McDonalds, Jumped in a vehicle with a passenger but got pulled over rightaway too bad
- Motel 6 North 4200 Block of Via Real Elderly subject yelling for help they fell down Medics responded.
- Incident at the Skate Park missed the first call but something about a male chasing a female to her vehicle he possibly had a gun. In the 100 Block of East Cabrillo he was arrested but I did not hear the whole story.
- 600 Block of State street 4 Subjects fight brewing Harassing employees of a store other workers also involved in Animal cruelity.
- Unresponsive child in the 1600 Block of Laguna med call
- Premises check SBJH.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- 1145 Subject suicidal subject in Los Alamos parked his truck in the parking lot of Subway told reporting party that was where they could find it.
- Shooting 200 Block of Calle Caesar Chavez in Guadalupe subject shot in the leg, Victim was shot with a shotgun 3 Subjects ran associated with a white Dodge Dart. Suspects are in an Apartment unit near by possibly involved in a stand off. The unit is Locked Down by SBSO.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry,Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Willie, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday... Later Roger