Scanner Reports 2-19-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was reading this story on Crime Connect about a young woman who is missing in Oregon. Her boyfriend is a criminal type, always in trouble and he was the last one to see her. How come he ain't missing too? Got a thing with drugs, she is a hot looking young gal. I got the sneaking suspicion he sold her off into human trafficking. I remember when I was a runaway kid long ago, it didn't matter if you were a male or female, the pimps were out to get you. There were quite a few times I ran, some I fought, once I took a life protecting myself from scum. (I would not trade that either because I won and that son of a bitch never harmed another child.) If there is something I hate in this life it's child molesters and pimps, they are horrible people. I have known many victims of both including myself, some were murdered, some killed themselves. I pretty much thought that if you put yourself in a bad position by running away from home or other places, hitchhiking, that something horrible like this could happen to you. I googled human trafficking and read about some young woman from a small town in Michigan who was kidnapped by another kid in her high school and sold into human trafficking. The more I read the more I think I'm right about that poor gal in Oregon. I think the police are thinking it too it seems obvious to me. When I read about Human Trafficking and remember some of the things I went through, I wish the old ways of law enforcement still existed though this sort of thing has always existed it was not as much as it is nowadays. I hope this young gal is found I wish this horrible thing that happens to young folks did not exist. Many of the victims of Human Trafficking are recruited off the internet. Watch your Children like a Mother Hawk..HERE IS OUR SCANNER REPORTS
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Subjects attempted to open a door in an apartment complex at 3 am in the 4000 Block of Via Lucero
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 1200 Block of Liberty
- Code 60 Vehicle Blocking in the 600 Block of Sutton
- Suspicious circumstances a transient in the patio area of Ralph's showing another subject how to stab someone with a knife, he is showing them with a knife too. Maybe someone ought to apply for a government grant so they get do this proper like in a school.
- Male trespassing to the rear of 812 State street reporting party will sign.
- Early Monday Morning there was a code 2 response for a subject with facial lacerations at 101 West Carrillo the Fuel Depot
- I saw there was a Medical Call overnight from Sunday to Monday at the Wildcat at 12:54am and contacted a friend of mine who is a Bartender to find out what it was about. Some asshole punched the female manager in the mouth so bad she needed stitches. When I got drunk I hit men, not women.
- 415pc Male yelling at reporting parties daughter in the 200 Block of Coleman Ave.
- Petty Theft investigation at the Police Station 200 Block of East Figueroa street.
- 415pc Patient agitated Villa Santa Barbara 227 East Anapamu.
- Check the Welfare of a subject asking someone for a ride to PATH, 1 North Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Premise check La Mesa Park up on Meigs Road on the Mesa
- Premise check Vera Cruz Park 130 East Cota, or Haley take your pick
- Motel 6 Premise Check 443 Corona Del Mar
- Could not pass this one up someone who was Drunk and in a Red PRIUS, that is a Toyota by the way was pounding on a door in the 3900 Block of Via Lucero not everyone who drive a Prius is perfect.
- Med call Pedregosa at Garden Street
- Female officer needed for a search on a female subject at Vera Cruz Park
- Premises check Adams School on Las Positas
- Illegal Burn 5000 Block of Cathedral Oaks
- Medical Call at Fire Station 2 819 Cacique Street
- Highway 126 at Wells Ventura County Overturned Semi
- Check the Welfare of a male code 40 with his pants down near the East Beach Volleyball courts.
- Overdose at the County Jail 4436 Calle Real
- Head injury fall from a scooter 6500 Block of Del Playa unconscious female.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 415pc at Serenity House on Modoc subject damaging property threatening staff.
- 242 Assault investigation Casa Esperanza 816 Cacique.
- Nursery truck ripped off from the 800 Block of DLV found in West Lake a couple hours later.
- Illegal camper in a sleeping bag blocking a front door 100 Block of West DLG.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Code 2 Medics for a hiker in Elings Park 1200 Block of Las Positas.
- Med call 3800 Block of State street.
- Check the welfare of a patient who hasn't been making her doctor appointments lately in the 4200 Block of Calle Real she was OK.
- Check the welfare of a student left school early near Oak Park school employee followed to make sure the student was OK.
- Smoke investigation North Refugio at County Road Santa Ynez.
- Vehicle overheating 2600 Block of Highway 154 the Fire department responded to put it out.
- Premises check Oak Park.
- 261pc Rape investigation East Side of Santa Barbara.
- Premises check Chase Palm Park Expansion.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Med call 227 East Anapamu street.
- SBPD on a large group Alice Keck Park.
- Dog bite 800 Block of "F" Street.
- Possible marijuana sales near Skaters Point 2 males involved adults SBPD responding to check it out.
- Overdose Cottage Residential Care 315 West Montecito.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject who hasn't showed up for work for several months in the 500 Block of Bath street, in an apartment he was found deceased, rest in peace.
Will that is nuff outta me for now Have a great Hump Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!,Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Pat, Mavis, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed,, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later