Scanner Reports 2-18-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I hid out as usual, only when I'm under the weather I hide out more. Anyway, it was ok until I spoke to my Mom on Sunday morning and it was like being little again and not being able to leave home from HELL. I am glad I left home and never went back I tried but that evil person said "No" and I always thought they were concerned that I might get drunk if I went home. Years later it was because Mommy and Step Daddy Dearest did not want me to find out about the money the rotten crooks were stealing in my name. It was alot of money, a Hell of Alot of Money I could have bought a fleet of wood chippers with that money. The SO.B. she married is long gone, and she is old, you cannot treat an old woman like she treated you as a kid it's SNOT right. You no longer have to be in the line of fire either and that is what she wants now and there AIN'T NO WAY I'm going there!. She wants All of Us There to serve her hand and foot. "I took care of you when you were a kid." Yes she did. Dad died she could not wait to shovel my ass into Military School, she could stop be a Mother, partying being single again. She took care of me later on when Military School did not work putting me in the Psyche Wards that was alot of fun Thorzine...Other Drugs HEY Maybe my mom would enjoy Military School a few Psyche Wards......:) Well here is your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Tree into a power lines 6700 Block of Casitas Pass.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave the rescue mission.
- A SBPD officer went searching for a burglary suspect and found him behind Nortons Deli in the First Block of West Figueroa. It sounded as if there was a little resisting but after having him at Gun Point things settled down a bit.
- One officer was on a Cops project at 21 East Constance.
- Homeless subject sleeping peacefully in a blue Dodge Ram at 7 Ashley Avenue it is not his truck there fore with the power vested in me I pronounce him an Illegal Camper.
- Premises check 1100 Block of State street in the rear.
- Med Call behind Fire Station one.
- Premises check the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- Cops Project 400 Block of East Victoria.
- 1144, K-9, Wentworth at Coronel Rest in Peace.
- Top of the stairs blocking a Door Way an Illegal Camper First Block of West Carrillo.
- 415 Customer on the 100 Block of North Fairview.
- Check the Welfare of a subject Alisos at Cacique.
- Search Warrant Served 1100 Block of Quinintos subject taken into custody.
- Argument over a non injury accident Valerio and State street.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run investigation at the police station Downtown.
- 415 Family First Block of South Salinas Son attempt to Assault Father then was brandishing a Base Ball Bat.
- 415 Domestic at the Hyatt 1100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- 10851 Vehicle Theft Suspects caught 600 Block of Bath street.
- Gas Leak of Odor 100 Block of West Mountain.
- Trespasser sleeping in a garage in the 1600 Block of Chapala.
- Black Honda SUV West Bound on Alamar from Foothill swerving in the bike lane possible 23152 Drunk Driver.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Aubible alarm 3800 Block of State street.
- 200 Block of Bath 5150 415 Subject tried to take r.p.'s cigarette.
- BOLO 273.5 Domestic Violence suspect who might be on his way to Calvery Chapel, white Dodge truck possibly under the influence of heroin.
- 242 Assault Brother vs Brother on Vista Del Mar.
- 417pc Brandishing a gun Carrillo SB 101 he exited he was caught at Chapala and Mission I reported it first SNOT that other guy who always says "I REPORTED IT FIRST!!!" Me Roger.
- A WMA & a WFA in a red Honda Civic took a backpack off a motorcycle in the 3800 Block of State street.
- SBPD was on a group in the 700 Block of State street.
- Med Call Coal Oil Point for a fall victim on the Beach with a head injury.
- Illegal Camper Cacique Street Underpass with property on the sidewalk.
- Also in the Milpas Underpass.
- Back injury at Alta Lucero 3880 Via Lucero.
- 415 Subject locked himself in the bathroom at Pet Smart in the 200 Block of North Milpas. He probably misses the bathroom at Pet Co from down the street I know I do.
- Traffic accident Moped rider down HempStead at Calle Real.
- SBPD on a group at Ortega Park.
- Smoke investigation 500 Block of West Victoria. Turned out to be someones BBQ and it was OK.
- 415 Subject yelling in front of Samys Camera 500 Block of State street, then moved down to the Habit in the 600 Block of State street.
- Suicidal subject inside a board and care home on the East Side requesting help.
- 415 Subject writing down license plates at the Habit 216 South Milpas.
- Underpants theft from a shared Laundry Room in the 900 Block of East Guiterrez victim has a suspect on Video.
- 2 Bicycles stolen 600 Block of East Cota.
- 1800 Block of State street illegal camper in blue van using the utilities of the business where he is parked. That is not only an ILLEGAL CAMPER but a thief too!
- Animal cruelty Pershing Park abuser hitting a dog with a stick.
- Premises check in the 1200 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Fall victim at Oak Cottages in the 1800 Block of DLV.
- 7 Campers under the Cacique underpass Illegally blocking the sidewalk.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Suspicious circumstances on Orcutt Hill all I heard.
- Injury Accident State and Carrillo 2 Vehicles.
- 415 Subject in front of Marshals 900 Block of State street.
- Vehicle Shake in the 1900 Block of San Pascual.
- Med Call 400 Block of East Figueroa.
- 415 Child Custody Exchange at the Police Station DownTown.
- 415 Female Subject yelling in front of Coach 818 State street.
- (1144) Death in the City SBSO Call not sure which city they were talking about. Rest in Peace.
- Rattle Snake Trail 1900 Block of Las Canolas 459 to a vehicle.
- 415 Homeless subject harrassing girl scouts selling cookies at Marshals Downtown.
- 1800 Block of Presidio a broken window with a trash can under it.
- Purse stolen from a woman at Whole Foods in the 3700 Block of State street.
- Unresponsive male behind the bushes at MTD 550 Olive.
- 1100 Block of State 7 Bicyclists on the sidewalk South almost running into pedestrians.
- SBPD on 2 subjects The Dead End of Oak street near the railroad tracks.
- Loud Subject SBPD responded twice to the 800 Block of State street.
- 2 Subjects wearing backpacks checking vehicle doors in the Amtrak Parking lot at 209 State street.
- A Police Supervisor requested for a call in the 1200 Block of Olive I don't know what kind of call it is only that he was requested.
- Suicidal Homicidal subject with a knife at PATH 816 Cacique all was well he signed himself in for help Self Admit.
- In front of the California Hotel in the 100 Block of State Street a male waving a knife then stuck it into a Palm Tree. Walked away with it in his right hand followed by an Ambassitor all the way to Garden street on the beach where police caught up with him.
Will that is just about all outta me for now that cold wind is wearing on my bones along with everything else Life Changes Suck when your an Old Bum.- Have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Maxwell, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi,Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Debbie, Ken, Pat, Mavis, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO,John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will pee you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Feb 19, 2019 10:08 AM
Toxic family members are terrible. Best to leave them be, and invest your emotional energy in more positive things. Don't give them power.
Feb 18, 2019 03:44 PM
Peter used to love when I said..."You can't pick your family but you can pick your nose." I had a Rant Rage after talking to Mommy Dearest...She got my Goat. I know my friends are my family they have been since I left home many years ago my family never really accepted me so I made my own. There are acouple others like me too but the majority of them have their head stuck up where the Sun don't shine.
Feb 18, 2019 03:09 PM
You can't choose family, but you can choose friends. Edhatters believe in you. I've noticed that most of your days here in S.B. are happy. You are wanted and needed here, my friend.