Scanner Reports 2-1-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well, I am still ill but hopefully, I will get better soon. I'm glad I went to Cottage, they really took care of me there and did not treat me like the 5150 I am. Belinda went with me too, I took her picture. I was the biggest baby there. I did not want to get into the Donut. I used to eat donuts a lot and never thought anything about it until I saw the CatScan. It scared me because now a donut was going to EAT ME! It took a couple very caring X-Ray Techs and my nurse Shannon to get me through it all, they even played Willie Nelson tunes for me. It was easier than I thought, the cab ride on the way home was scarier. Anxiety attacks are no fun at least I had a little help from the pharmacy too.
So I'm outside waiting for a cab 2:30 am a Checker Cab pulls up, not my cab. The door opens, a man holding a crutch is in the back seat he looks at me and asks "Roger?" I said "Yes." We spoke for a moment I never got his name though I'm not good with names anyway. I asked him how he knew it was me he answered, "You look exactly like your tee shirt minus the sunglasses of course." Lauren is an artist too.
Saw another guy come in while I was in the waiting room. Earlier in the evening he says to the gal behind the desk that he had been released earlier in the day and left a pair of his pants in a room, none were found. Then he told the woman he was released earlier in the day from County Jail after doing 40 days and he wanted some food the woman says something like "Oh you didn't say Jail earlier." Then off she went looking for food, she returned with Apple Sauce and Yogurt, gave it to him and he left. It was an interesting encounter to observe.
My Edhat Friends: Thank You for telling me to go to the Hospital. Your caring comments mean the world to me, when I get a comment it makes me feel so good. I'll be on soft foods for a while hopefully I'll lose a little weight too. Anyway Have a Wonderful Weekend and Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Fall victim public accident 300 Block of North Nopal.
- Construction worker fell from a roof at Vista Del Monte in the 3700 Block of Modoc.
- Possible drunk driver non injury hit and run Quarantina and Montecito.
- Male chasing females 500 Block of State street.
- Subject yelling for help 1200 Block of Cacique. Suspicious circumstances SBJr High school.
- Traffic stop on a tan RV 200 Block of South La Cumbre.
- Traffic stop Grey Honda Civic 2000 Block of Lorinda Way.
- 415 Fight females 5200 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- Check the Welfare of a female down near the bus stop Meggs and La Cornia.
- Subject yelling State at Cota.
- Someone took the damn Lawn Mower 1500 Block of Mission Drive.
- Somewhere in town was a 10851 Stolen vehicle.
- Premises check Chase Palm Park Extention.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Broken window on residence possible 459 1600 Block of Payeras, all was well CSI responded.
- Non-injury hit and run Ortega at Santa Barbara streets red Toyota Corilla involved.
- Possible structure fire 400 Block of North Alisal.
- Med Call Cota at Laguna.
- Vandalism at Pershing park subject with a hammer broke a passenger window on a vehicle.
- Mud flow in a back yard 300 Block of Mountain Drive.
- Stolen vehicle Mercedes 200 Block of Calle Esperanza.
- Subject with warrants Chino and Arrellaga.
- Stolen vehicle report sent to Lompoc by SBPD officer 288pc Investigation Child molestation within City Limits of Santa Barbara.
- Vehicle accident Highway 101 SB and NB at Nojoqui Grade double fatal dog too, Sad.
- Suicide attempt behind the Hyatt in a silver Mercedes overdose Alcohol and Drugs.
- 10851 Recovery North county missed area but not a SB Area car.
- Med call Villa Riveria 1600 Block of Grand Ave.
- 415 Drunk student SBHS in the Library 40 East Anapamu code 2 Medics requested.
- Wires down possibly a phone line Bath at Arrellaga.
- Premises check North Bound onramp at Milpas.
- SBPD and 3 Subjects in my MILPAS UNDERPANTS.
Will that is enough out of me for now woulda had alittle more but been kinda ill past couple of days...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Tiger, Thomicina, Clancy, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Laffayette, Ted, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Willie, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, Debbie, Ken, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger
Feb 01, 2019 03:04 PM
Roger: Do you need anything? I can drop it off before the rain starts.
Feb 01, 2019 03:22 PM
No I got everything I need now went out and picked it up Thanks though..:)
Feb 01, 2019 04:02 PM
I'm boiling a small pot of veges potato, yam, zucchini, carrots, alittle broccoli, can of chicken noodle a bagel an avacado berries...Got the Colace..Paid rent, sent out internet got stuff for me and Joey going to have to go to the Laundry mat for now cannot afford a washer or a dryer but that is ok..Got water ice for ice chips crackers..I think I'm set for acouple days.
Feb 02, 2019 04:35 PM
Kind of ill so I'm taking a break...
Feb 02, 2019 06:31 PM
You've had a busy day. Work on getting better now :)