Scanner Reports 12-6-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Be on the lookout, this happened in Lompoc, THURSday Morning at 7 am. A young girl was walking in the city of Lompoc when a white male adult (WMA) with red hair wearing blue hospital scrubs driving a newer model 4-Door Honda or Nissan car drove passed her. The male was yelling something, he pulled over in front of her as she walked by, she noticed he was staring at her while performing a lewd sex act on himself. She was unable to get much of a description as she was very upset, this is the 2nd time she has seen him. He has done this to other young women in Lompoc also. This is from The Lompoc Valley Neighborhood Watch and Community News Facebook Page, I am a member of this page as well as others in Santa Barbara County. If you see this person or know him please contact The Lompoc Police Dept. at 805-736-2341 or The Santa Barbara County Sheriff at 805-681-4100.
Considering this is the 2nd time that the victim has seen this guy I am wondering if he is possibly stalking her. By the way he pulled up and yelled at her I think he could be dangerous and might be trying to get his nerve up. He may not live in Lompoc he could live and work anywhere in this county or maybe San Luis Obisbo County. I am no expert but I have experienced sexual assault, and rape this is my opinion. I am posting in the hope he will be caught soon......HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 415pc Subject refusing to leave The Alano Club 235 East Cota, it was raining at the time maybe that was why?
- 415 Domestic 1000 Block of Alphonse male chasing female.
- Suspicious juveniles checking vehicle door handles in the 800 Block of East Haley.
- 242pc Assault Cottage Hospital patient restrained.
- Milpas at Cacique Med Call Engine 2 out of service to Cottage not good I hope the patient made it.
- Med call 400 Block of West Alamar patient passed away Rest in Peace.
- Suspicious subjects in the 200 Block of Oceano black hoodies white bandanas in a grey sedan went to a certain address in that block.
- Possible DUI Driver East on Mission from State street in a silver Toyota.
- Wanted female in a vehicle in the 1200 Block of San Pascual taken into custody on warrants.
- "Fire call Food on the Stove" also in the 1200 Block of San Pascual
- 5150pc Hold AMR Request on Canon Perdido.
- Structure Fire response 1200 Block of Highland Road.
- Overdose 1300 Block of Castillo.
- Female refusing to leave the church in the 1500 Block of State street.
- Male subject yelling challenging others WMA 60's with a pink backpack State street at Figueroa streets.
- Suspicious circumstances Santa Barbara Jewish Federation 524 Chapala.
- SBPD Needed to assist Harbor Patrol to give someone a ticket at the Pay Phone? 132 Harbor Way, What is a Pay Phone?
- Drunk female 819 Cacique.
- Check the Welfare of a male subject in the 300 Block of North Milpas street.
- Subject passed out at the wheel of a vehicle at Alamar and State street.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Suspicious subject trying doors in the 400 Block of Corona Del Mar.
- Illegal campers 1000 Block of Chapala street.
- Suspicious circumstances involving a construction site in the 800 Block of West Canon Perdido video feed showing an unauthorized vehicle on the site. I always thought if I was ever homeless again and I had a vehicle I'd offer to watch construction sites in exchange to park overnight that does not sound like the case here.
- SBPD on a subject Powers and Cacique.
- Medical call Cabrillo and Castillo.
- Fire alarms ringing no fire 2900 Block of DLV.
- Medical emergency 5000 Block of Highway 166.
- Motorcyclist down Highway 101 Northbound just South of Turnpike.
- 20001 Felony hit and run late report from 2 days ago 2300 Block of Los Positas.
- 415 Neighbors need to get a Bong 600 Block of Eucalyptus.
- Foot Pursuit Butterfly Lane, Channel and.....Caught One in custody I don't know why they was running.
- Just heard there was a 459pc Burglary on San Remo but did not hear an address.
- Combative patient at SanSum 215 Pesitas Lane in Trige number 2 throwing chairs.
- Suspicious male at Franklin School male walked into a classroom looking for a young female student HMA 30's wearing a red and black Hoodie.
- Vehicle into a tree 800 Block of Alston Road injury traffic accident
- 2400 Block of Chapala Overdose, combative patient.
- Non injury accident possibly 23152 Drunk Driver Arco 231 North Milpas street.
- 415pc Fight near the .99 Cent store Gone when Police got there.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- 415 Fight inside of a garage in the 1300 Block of Santa Rita Circle.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- A subject attempted forced entry into a residence in the 600 Block of Del Parque, Dark skinned, shirtless, White male adult, 6'2 wearing a white beanie, jeans, Police found him in a Construction area at Nino's and Cabrillo held him at gunpoint then took him into custody.
- Premises check Coast Village Circle and the Tracks.
Will that is all outta me for now. I was really bummed the other day when I went to the post office over here on Nipolitos and they were almost out of Christmas stamps. I got a couple books, Christmas just isn't the same without Christmas stamps I wish they'd get some more. Anyway Have a Great Weekend..Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry,Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs, MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday...Happy Birthday in Heaven Belinda You would have been 60 Years Old Today I still miss you and I will Always Love You. Love, Roger