Scanner Reports 12-6-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
What a crazy evening, the horrible wildfire. I started noticing problems when Santa Barbara City Fire was responding mutual aide, I was trying to post then the power started going out and coming back on. No sooner would I get Old Betsy to start clugging along again the power would go out. My neighbors went to bed, I was sitting here screaming at the top of my lungs I finally gave up. I got food yesterday too, not being able to get on the computer was the worst. I have several scanners and an old one had a Ventura Fire freq. on it as well as the Eucalyptus Neighborhood Folks between those 2 channels I got some info. I bet our fire department was up most of the night with fire alarms going off and people trapped in elevators. I hate riding those things anyway, here you are in a little box and the power goes out. It was 2017 a second ago but now your back a hundred years trapped in a box with my arthritis I cannot go upstairs either I'm staying on the ground. I hope they get a handle on this fire and no one is lost or injured. The last thing I heard before drifting off was that some people were sheltered in place.....Bless the responders those who show up when no one else can to save lives and fight these fires.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Code 2 Medics 925 Chapala. Unknown reason.
- 2000 Block of Emerson female screaming and banging on a door 2nd time this week and it was only Monday.
- Camper in a blue Mercedes Victoria at San Andres in a blue Mercedes only in Santa Barbara, well maybe Montecito too.
- Stolen auto 200 Block of Oceano.
- Theft investigation 700 Block of Cacique.
- Vehicle possibly over the side Highway one at Fire Fighter Road in Vandenberg.
- Ill subject 400 Block of Bath street.- Check the Welfare of an Elderly male in a backyard not his own 100 Block of George Lane.
- Prem check McKenzie Park.
- Pedestrian hanging out on the tracks near Milpas 300 Block South.
- Wanted subject 800 Block of Bath street.
- Non-injury hit and run Casitas Pass Road.- Medical call PATH 816 Cacique.
- Camper trailer Euclid at Sola associated with a Black BMW Montecito moving to Santa Barbara those RVers got money.
- Baldwin at Los Positas 20002 Non-injury hit and run Dark sedan leaving the scene smoking, The Car.
- 3 Vehicle crash possible DUI Ortega at DLV.
- Suspicious subject Pueblo at Santa Barbara streets in a grey hoodie.
- Olive at Cota traffic accident unlicensed driver.
- Auto burglary on Taylor street First Block.
- 9 Year old fall victim with a possible back injury in the 400 Block of East Ortega.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- First Block of Nectarine Burglary 2 males involved.
- Vandalism at the Beachside Grill at Goleta Beach.
- Fire Alarms in the 3200 Block of Laurel Canyon no fire, Fire alarms and stuck elevators all night into the morning due to the power outages.
- Elevator Rescue at the California Hotel 35 State street.
- Saks 211 Silent alarm no robbery.
- Drunk down on the corner Mason at Milpas.
- 101 Northbound at Turnpike 3 vehicle accident.
- Drunk passed out in the walkway 9 East DLG.
- Medical call 4300 Modoc fall victim.
- Couch Fire 6600 Block of Del Playa.
- 135 at Skyway vehicle accident.
- 4400 Block of Via Real homeless subject broke into a business was asked to leave laughed rolled over went back to sleep.
- Vandalism in the 700 Block of State street.
- Burglary to the Fire departments Drill Tower 30 South Olive.
- 242 Or choking victim Changing Faces halfway House North county.- Subject refusing to leave Casa Esperanza Homeless Shelter and go home 816 Cacique.
- Possible Drug sales First Block of West Cota several males hanging out.
- Drunk female student SMHS caught barfing in the bathroom then ran away with staff member following.
- Non-injury accident in the parking lot of Pet Co 19 South Milpas.
- Barefoot male in his 20's chasing vehicles at San Roque and Foothill maybe he thinks he is a dog.
Will that is all outta me for now I sure hope they get a handle on this fire Horrible for Folks losing their homes, and businesses hopefully not their lives.....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, Rambo, Sherry, Poe, David Cox, Patrick, Chisty, Ricky, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday.