Scanner Reports 12-4-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I grew up getting my ass kicked pretty much every day as far as being attacked by others, I'm pretty much used to it but that doesn't mean I have to put up with it. There were different reasons for my ass kicking's: I would not fight back, I cried, I'm white, I had lunch money. I was a big kid and deserved it because God made me bigger than everyone else, this shit went on for years. Some of the ass hats that beat me up: Mom, Dad, Neighborhood kids, classmates, people I never saw before and had no idea who the hell they were. I became somewhat bad after a while and fought back, when I fought back some people left me alone, some could not get up, one never got back up, Sometimes you have to fight for your life. Be it one day I grew up somewhat and was done with all that crap, so I thought, once in a great while it still happens and I guess it always will, fact of life, mine anyway.
I don't like to fight, I don't like confrontation, I usually try to stay out of those sort of things. If someone hits me without a doubt I'm calling the police and pressing charges. A lot of people will try and drag others into a fight or confrontation, try to get the victim to hit them. I'm well experienced with pain, I have had a lot of pain in my life. I can take a punch if I have to but I'm still pressing charges if someone attacks me. I don't give a damn what kind of stupid reason they give the police. One time a neighbor attacked me where I live and he told the police "Look how big he is he deserves to have his ass kicked." He really did say that.
I have only been attacked a couple times by the homeless, having been homeless myself it probably doesn't count. One time it was kinda frightening and it made me very angry because it was unpredictable. I was a smoker then, a guy walked up asked me for a cigarette, I gave him one then he put his hand out to shake my hand. I went to shake his hand and he put some kind of move on me. He was bending my fingers back breaking them it really hurt He said: "Get on your knees." I did I looked into his face and he was smiling, that did it. I got up lifting him and shoved him away from me he was laughing. I was so pissed off I called the police, I did not press charges but I never saw the S.O.B. Again either.
I got spit on once by some racist idiot who called me "Gringo" in front of Crown Liquor, someone took a soda out of my grocery bag once I grabbed it back. The past couple weeks I have been nailed a couple times, not physically just with hurtful words some racist I pretty much have given up I'm too tired for all this bullshit blame me and leave me alone, OR ELSE! I haven't walked on State street or in the downtown area for a long time. If I lived there it might be different but I live here it hurts like hell to walk too far anymore so I just stay in my hood. The other day I walked to the store and back carrying my groceries I went to sit down and relax and my body cramped up pulled muscles I yelled and screamed in pain it hurt so bad I grabbed the painkillers they only work for a few moments I'm done fighting I'm just waiting for my train to come in.
Heres your scanner reports, FRYday:
- Campers at the front door 200 Block of East Gutierrez I hate it when I open my door and someone is camping there and I have to step over to get the paper.
- Possible DUI and injury accident Cliff Drive at Cooper Road.
- Premise check by the ATM machine 35 South Milpas.
- Medical call Santa Barbara Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- Tools stolen from a storage shed 315 Laguna street.
- Drinkers 2299 Las Positas.
- Possible ocean rescue on a missing fisherman 9520 Jalama Road Lompoc.
- Drunk Driver grey Kia 300 Block of West Montecito.
- Fight at the Faulding Hotel 15 East Haley.
- An argument over a stolen bicycle 200 Block of East Haley.
- Homeless subject Assaulted hotel guest in the face First Block of West Cabrillo.
- Fight over a non-injury accident 100 Block of North Milpas Wells Fargo one driver DUI Attempt to hit and run.
- Subject exposing himself 5700 Block of Calle Real.
- Fight Unknown type at Our Lady of Sorrows 21 East Sola.
- DUI or reckless maybe both a Buick Lacross 2010 Cravens Lane at Via Real.
- Subject jumped in the swimming pool with juveniles at the YMCA 36 Hitchcock.
- Check the Welfare of a juvenile not picked up by a parent at S.B. Junior High 700 Block of East Cota.
- Investigation Brandishing a weapon never heard anymore Mission at San Andreas sounded like a County call in the city.
- Reckless driver on the Bike path at the foot of Sterns Wharf BMW with no license plate with a black male driver.
- Burglary investigation 100 Block of Bodega Lane.
- Homeless subject throwing things and yelling at Jack in the Box 501 North Milpas.
- Subject threatening at Casa Blanca in the 300 Block of State street male threatening female both left North on State street.
- Drunk driver 1700 Block of Bath street.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- Highway 101 at Highway one vegetarian fire.
- Vehicle vs bicycle 2900 Block of State street.
- Camper 3022 State street corner of a parking lot.
- State at Cota footsie pursuit ended behind World Market with subject at taser point.
- Fight at Canada at Liberty 7 HMAs in the street, one ranaway when police arrived did not hear anymore about it.
- SBPD on a group of Subjects at Vera Cruz Park.
- Theft at Foodland 1501 San Andres suspect becoming uncoorptive.
- Unknown type 415 in the 1300 Block of State street.
- Report of a Burglary over the phone in the County SBSO Call.
- Domestic violence verbal and physical male dragged the female into the house when the reporting party said something but they were back outside when the police got there.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a wheelchair 2840 DLV.
- Traffic Hazard Sola and Anapamu.
- 2 Punks in a white Honda Pilot 242ed a victim on San Roque and were last seen driving South on Foothill away from the scene of the crime one subject was a black male the the was a white male 2 on one just like sissies.
- Fight at Haley and Bath one subject with a 2x4 the other with a hammer, who had the saw?
- A male threw beer on a female so she called the police and said he was on Meth in the 900 Block of Walnut.
- Male subject in a wheelchair exposing himself and unable to pull his pants up 2040 DLV.
- Suicidal female 200 Block of East Haley.
- Suspicious circumstances did not say what 1000 Block of East Haley.
- Threats investigation 200 Block of Santa Rosa Place.
- Subject at the Habit in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Loud Music 400 Block of West Valerio.
- Suspicious circumstances Zombie saying "He needed a drink " trying to open someone's front door 400 Block of Ellwood Beach.
- Bonita School at West Main vehicle vs Pole.
- Medical call at PATH.
- 5700 Block of Thornwood subject accident cut their finger off possibly with a saw.
- Fight between a male and a female in the 1100 Block of East Mason.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Eastbound Hollister Shoplifter from K-Mart was pulled over but not arrested because he dumped the stolen goods in the store before he left.
- SBPD on 2 subjects in the creekbed 800 Block of Castillo.
- Unknown type medical call Haley at Chapala.
- Medical emergency for an ill subject At Buena Vista UNcare center 160 South Patterson.
- Check the Welfare of a female getting down on the sidewalk 600 Block of Coronel.
- Medical emergency for DT's at the county jail Barrett comes to mind.
- Man down in the hot tub on Viajero Drive 1144 rest in peace.
- 5150 Disturbing at the visitors center First Garden street.
- Highway 154 at Old San Marcos road illegal dumping garbage from a truck.
- Structure Fire 700 Block of Juanita road.
- Rape crisis called unknown location rape call I missed somewhere in the city.
- Premise check Castillo and the railroad tracks.
- Code 40 drunk down DLV at Arrellaga Traffic Accident vehicle into the center divider highway 101 Northbound at Gaviota.
- 50 Inch TV Taken out K-Marts backdoor escape vehicle a grey pick up truck. Medical call 200 Block of East Cabrillo
- Check the welfare of a subject in a wheelchair 2840 DLV.
- Grand theft investigation 700 Block of Wentworth.
- Bicyclist down 1900 Block of Gibraltar.
- SBPD on a subject 101 Northbound offramp at Milpas.
Have a great MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, C.J. Jonathan, Magruder, Don, Edwin Cory, Rambo, Sherry, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Ricky, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, Poe, David Cox, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Dec 04, 2017 08:49 AM
A couple of times boys tried to bully me but I won; I was 6 & 7. Never after that. A cousin my age used to tell boys giving her a bad time, "Stop or I'll have my cousin scratch your eyes out."
Dec 04, 2017 05:55 PM
My sisters used to protect me till I snapped one day shoved a lit cheery bomb down this bullys pants then held it in his crotch till it went off...heeheeheehee Burns.
Dec 05, 2017 08:46 AM
You've had a hard life, Roger, but it made you a good man, a good person, a kind person, a thoughtful person. I am sorry for your physical pain. That is hard to deal with, I know.