Scanner Reports 12-27-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well, Christmas was good, got a lot of neat presents, and had some serenity. Made myself a good meal of roasted potatoes, with Bacon Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and roasted hatch chilis. It was one of the better Holiday meals I have had in some time. I reconnected with a girlfriend on the internet, Christmas was good and boring all day, hardly anything going on. It seemed medical calls mostly, perhaps everyone took a break for 12 Hours or so, then later in the evening the crooks came out to play of course we know they were there all along.
I had a long talk with Mommie Dearest, she sent me a nice card as well as others in my family, even the sister who called the suicide squad on me sent me a nice card. No gift though I guess the Suicide Squad was my gift, Typical. It was better then the time she told the police I was a serial killer and the murders I committed was on the TV Show Unsolved Mysteries, never a dull moment in my family. Some families are like that.
I heard one SUNday Evening on Salinas though, I was getting ready for Beddy Bye when I heard the WWIII of Police sirens heading toward the East Side, turning on the scanner heard something like "Man with a gun." Then one guy left the other. People yelling a mile a minute in the background then nothing. It calmed down as quickly as it started, really nothing to go on. I posted but it was gone, I shut off the scanner and had a dream about some punk with a gun telling me what to do. He wanted me to be his Dope running delivery boy senior citizen and he told me I had to cut my hair and look respectful! He had a gun and pointed it at me I took it away shot him 15 times in the head and told him "I'm not going to cut my Friggen hair!" WHAT A GREAT DREAM THAT WAS! Great Holiday.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 1600 Block of East Clark female Alzheimer's patient walking around in a pink blanket in Santa Maria her family and SBSO was looking for her.
- Fight between Mother and Daugther on San Pascual, Daugther who runs away a lot did not want to go with her mother, they call that a juvenile problem call.
- Two Medical calls for difficulty breathing one on East Alamar, the other on Via Lucero.
- A subject Disturbing on Coast Village Road probably the same guy from last week as it occurred in the same blocks. The 1100 and 1200 Blocks.
- Subject smoking from a crack pipe in the 700 Block of Anacapa.
- Cash Drawer found in an alleyway in the 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Water leak in the 600 Block of Guadalupe.
- Family Domestic on Cheltenham Way.
- Check the Welfare of a subject at Fuel Depot 101 West Carrillo.
- Medical call for an Unconscious subject in the 5800 Block of Hollister.
- Suicidal subject at the county PHF Unit.-
- Someone in the 6600 Block of Bryburne breaking up a house with family members hid in the backyard I knew my father would come back someday.
- Fall victim 700 Block of Olive street.
- Drunk female refusing to leave the warming center church in the 1500 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Unconscious subject 400 Block of North I Street.
- A Male in the 1500 Block of Burton Mesa taking trash out of the garbage and putting it on a BBQ while talking to himself.
- Illegal burn 1200 Block of Mission Canyon Road.
- Out of control subject on Dibblee street.
- Code 40 male challenging security on Stearns Wharf near Char West.
- Suspicious circumstances subject came home to an open door possible breaking 6600 Block of Trigo.
- Strong Arm Robbery 3618 State street AM-PM.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Distraught female at Amtrak looking for her husband that did not sound so good.
- A homeless jerk who was camping at the front door of the Sprint store got up and kicked the door making the alarm go off and possibly damaging it. Maybe they ought to hire people with buckets of water to wake these people up if they don't want to move out of the way for employees to go to work, jus sayin.
- 400 Block of Campadonico injured subject medical call.
- An officer needs a back up unit to assist them at Adams school near the playground unknown type call.
- Man down unable to walk behind the county building 105 East Anapamu, medical call.
- 900 Block of Philinda Ave. suspicious circumstances.
- Man fell down a flight of stairs on Mount Calvary Road poor guy I hope he is OK, Stairs suck.
- Camper blocking the door of the dental officer at 7 Ashley street probably just trying to save people from the misery of going to the dentist.
- I heard someone was attacked in the Milpas Underpants earlier today I did not hear it on the scanner or see it but I had walked through probably before it happened and saw nothing.
- Possibly 459 Broken window at 33 East Victoria.
- 600 Block of Pico Identity theft.- Drunk driver Southbound on State street in a Navy blue Ford 4-Door from the 2900 Block WMA.
- Assist the fire department on a medical call 1000 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Suspicious Package at the mail boxes at 33 Camino De Vida.
- Son throwing items 1400 Block of Euclid.
- Subject down Haley street side of Vera Cruz park 130 East Haley.
- Beat Down subject beaten and possibly stabbed at Pedregosa and San Andres.
- Illegal burn highway 101 at Santa Maria Way SB Offramp.
- Check the Welfare of a female in the 300 Block of Old Mill road who does not know where she is.
Will that is enough outta me Have a great WEDnesday....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, Diana, Jim, Patrick, Christy, Ricky, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger