Scanner Reports 12-26-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
That little storm was really a nice treat on Christmas Morning. I enjoyed it upon my throne with a cup of strong Folgers coffee as Jo Bear lay stretched out yawning proud of his morning hunt. For his Fathers Dinner there is another damn Mouse loose in the House. Right after Pam asked me if I had more little rodents running around or as Joey might refer to them as Finger Food. I love getting Joey presents but every time I do he brings one home too. Tis the Season of not Happy and Joyous Days for some I can relate to the Sadness some experience especially during the holidays where they want one of two things for it to end, or to try and end it themselves. If there is one little cell in your body that wants to TRY one more time then I say DO SOMETHING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. You might not feel it right away but soon after you will especially if you continue helping others. Everytime you start feeling down find someone to help. Go to a nursing home and volunteer, volunteer to help in a soup kitchen there are many places to volunteer to help others and it is better therapy than most medications.
I do things on my own as I don't have any set times in my life, I can do things so once in a while I'll do something for someone else. I don't like sending things back, I buy mail order so I'll find someone that needs the item and I'll give it away. I have a few things laying around I need to donate if anyone's looking for a rodent let me know, that little sonofabitch is running around here somewhere. Also there are a lot of family domestics this time of year, people visiting relatives etc. The crap seems to always hit the fan during Thy Blessed Holiday Meal which is really good timing for someone like me who enjoys shoveling it down. I get more to eat while the others are battling it out. I was thinking about all that today as I was walking back from Rite Aide. I remember the last day that my friend Belinda was here on Earth with me and I said to her before we parted for the Evening..."I will see you tomorrow I Love You." I gave her a little hug. She was gone the next morning, something happened during the night and she passed away. That was the hardest day I have ever lived in my life watching them take her away in a black body bag. I thought about suicide every day for a long time after that but she would not want me to do that. No matter what is going on in your life always tell your family and friends you love them because you never know when their time might come, at least if it does they will know that someone loved them. Love is the greatest emotion one can experience. I am grateful to my LandLords who haven't sold this place as I talk to Belinda most Evenings near her house. I hope you all had a Wonderful Holiday I don't have any New Years resolutions if I do I usually forget them a few days after making them anyway Maybe just to continue on this path of living one day at a time.....Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 415 RoomMates one threatening to beat up the other 3000 Block of Lucinda Lane.
- Med call 600 Block of West Cota.
- Southbound highway 101 Fire reported in the Ventura Riverbed.
- Animal Rescue Cat in the Fireplace 2600 Block of Bella Vista.
- Burglary to a vehicle 200 Block of Castillo.
- Package thieves Southbound on San Pascual from the 600 Block at Ortega juveniles.
- Med Call for an Unresponsive subject 800 Block of North Milpas.
- 242pc Assault at the .99 Cent Store 424 State street.
- Possible Hazardous condition Underground Transformer in the 700 Block of State street making weird noises.
- SBPD transporting subject to the Warming Center from the Salvation Army 423 Chapala. I was shocked to see my MILPAS UNDERPANTS pretty empty this morning those warming centers must be packed.
- Combative Patient at the Californian 2225 De La Vina, Fire department and Medics responded.
- Jumper on the Cold Springs Bridge Good Samaritan stopped to help causing accident several vehicles involved, Jumper saved CARES responded.
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist injury accident Coast Village Roundabout.- Low Hanging wires 2700 Block of Sycamore Canyon Road SCE responded with the Fire department.
- Leaf Blower 14 West Guiterrez.
- Rollover vehicle accident Haley at State street couple injuries.
- Suicidal Subject 1500 Block of Bath street transported to Cottage Hospital.
- Check the Welfare of a code 40, Drunk man down next to a bus stop Guiterrez at Edison.
- Med Call 400 Block of Fellowship.
- Traffic accident 6100 Block of Highway one vehicle possibly into a creek.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian Hollister at Ward Drive.
- Reporting party believes that someone is injuring a building in the 6100 Block of Carpinteria Ave. in Carpinteria I believe I'll have some of what the reporting party is Smoking.
- 300 Block of West Cota 415 Family Domestic Sister vs Brother in Law.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Kinda slow out there today the crooks are home with their families enjoying all the crap they ripped off and the money they made off some of that stuff. Not much going, on a few Domestics here and there. Maybe the other stuff will come later I like it slower as far as less violent crime we can do without that crap. Anyway here is your Christmas Day reports.
- Domestic Violence investigation female at the city police station 200 Block of East Figueroa.
- 415 Domestic 1200 Block of East Guiterrez.
- Med Call 500 Block of Red Rose.
- 415 Domestic in a brown van female got out walking away on Red Rose then brown van was Southbound on Meigs.
- Check the welfare of a drunk man in a wheelchair with a dog on Carrillo from Bath street.
- A couple minutes later report of a man down in the middle of the street Carrillo at DLV.
- Suspicious circumstances 400 Block of Coronel street.
- 415 Argument over a vehicle accident on Santa Barbara street near the court house.
- In Lompoc I have no address on this a woman found a Noose in front of her door Come over here and do that to me I'll put that Noose where the Sun don't shine racist people are worthless.
- Check the welfare of a female at Starbucks in the 800 Block of State street her Mother wants a CARES evaluation done on her.
- 20002 Investigation the Hyatt 1100 Block of East Cabrillo, non injury hit and run.
- 415 Male yelling over a child, 415 Family domestic on Cleveland Ave. did not get the address or the block.
- Missing at Risk female with Dementia she was only missing for a bit found at DLV and Carrillo someone called her in Search and Rescue had been activated but canceled Volunteers leaving their families on Christmas to search for a lost woman...Hero's
- A trespasser at Village Market reporting party told to call police if she returns 3700 Block of Constellation.
- Traumatic injury someone on the roadway Gibraltar at East Camino Cielo never heard the circumstances or possibly at Knapps Castle, not sure what kind of Medical call this is?
- Public Assist 423 Chapala.
- Tree down near the Tar Pits in Carpinteria Parking lot Engine 61 Responded.
- Audible Alarm no crime Community Health Center 4700 Block of West Main.
- 3 Juveniles with one pellet gun shooting at birds near the 2 water tanks on the Orcutt Trailhead 3 Hispanic male juveniles.
Well I bought one of those red copper frying pans to cook with but it seems like there is too much baggage on these things for me to deal with/ I'll take it back I like simple quick stuff not this "You have to wash it this way, dry it that way do the hokey poky turn yourself around bull shit." Will that's enough outta me I hope you have a great Christmas and got stuffed full of GrubI'm just eating regular that way i'll stay regular...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Thomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Andy, Tiny, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Midnight, Merlin, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Comments Penalty Box
No Comments deleted due to down vote
1 Comments deleted by Administrator
Dec 26, 2018 08:26 AM
"Cat in the fireplace" on Bella Vista? And on Christmas Eve at that. Oh, there's gotta be a story here.
Dec 26, 2018 08:55 AM
Search & Rescue people, you're right, they are heroic. I don't have what it takes to go searching for someone who is probably frightened at the least, and maybe horribly injured or worse. I would just sit down next to them and cry. The Search & Rescue volunteers have something special about them. Thanks, Roger, for reminding me. And, get this, there are so many people with those attributes willing to help, that there's a wait list to get on with Search & Rescue...to volunteer!!!! Amazing!
Dec 26, 2018 09:10 AM
Roger, I love your description of using the frying pan. Hokey Pokey!
Dec 26, 2018 01:02 PM
Too much baggage Hahahaha!
Dec 26, 2018 02:22 PM
I'm stuck with that damn pan did not have the receipt they were only going to give me 6 bucks back..I'll never use it it's in the damn cabinet someone gave me a 6 quart stainless steel steamer too I only use a hot plate this is an obvious regifting there ought to be a LAW!!! I'm not rich won't take anything freefreefree! @Pam Joey had plans for me I don't know what he bought in here but it's here...
Dec 26, 2018 01:01 PM
Roger, I swear I didn't bring a mouse with the Jello! That cat looked awfully contented to me, like he knew something we didn't know!!
Dec 26, 2018 05:20 PM
Was wondering about multiple Police vehicles full sirens, zooming from Carrillo down San Andres, after 11am or noon'ish . I did see one cop car down on Micheltorena, behind the grocery store.
Dec 30, 2018 10:09 AM
People play mind games I get deleted, makes sense..