Scanner Reports 12-20-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Oh Lard! Been looking around for the receipt to the Satan Claus Gift Wrap. I just can't bring myself to wrap gifts it's bad it's almost as bad as when I was a wee child and my Mommy used to take me shopping and make me try on clothes over and over again. Then she would try on clothes and ax me how she looked over and over and over again/ If I was lucky I escaped to the Sears Fitness center and escaped on the stationary exercise bicycles the ones with speedometers and millage counters. I would put 80 some miles on those things doing 40 mph while she tried on clothing in Sears River Oaks in Calumet City, Illinois. If I did not escape my Mother's shopping I'd think about RED RUM I always wanted to try Red Rum. I had a taste for it growing up in an Alcoholic Family anyway. At least she did not make me try on dresses.
Once again I need to explain thee Scanner Reports. Scanner Reports, Roger Reports, Code Reds, Traffic Stuff All Scanner Feed is the very first report from the Dispatcher to the Patrol Officers who are responding for a request for help and it is not always the correct outcome. I report what I hear usually concerning descriptions of people including Criminals and Victims, and Reporting Parties if they are a Transient and it is said that is what they are I report that. If they are White and a Male Adult..They are a WMA, If they are Black and a female Adult BFA, So on and so forth it has nothing to do with racism or putting anyone down or any of that I am describing people as a call goes out and that is all. I am not a professional I am a Citizen reporter and most of the time I love doing it I have done it every day for over 10 years. I do it during the day around 6am- early Evening and I sleep at Night. There are others out there that report most nights on Facebook, then, of course, there is the King You all know whom he is I do SNOT have to say his name J.P. Anyway HERE IS THY BLESSED SCANNER RONI REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday
- Med call at 423 Chapala street Salvation Army, then at Woodys Detail an unresponsive subject possible Overdose I don't know if it was one, or two Medical calls.
- Medical call 535 East Yanonali Santa Barbara Rescue Mission.
- Trespasser at Adams School in the Kindergarten Courtyard a subject sleeping lots of blankets etc 8am almost time for the kids to show up at school. I remember in Kindergarten 300 or so years ago we took naps and got milk and cookies I kinda miss those days except milk gives me bad gas nowadays. Maybe this guy wants Milk and Cookies too be nice if the police carried some in their cars, you know they got a donut stash.
- Meanwhile over at Channel Island Surf Boards there is a camper in the doorway refusing to move so employees cannot go to work 36 Anacapa street.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.- 242pc Assault at PATH 816 Cacique.
- Fall victim Medical call Mara Villa.
- Wanted Subject at State street and Gutierrez streets.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- 495 South Fairview Hanger 15 At the Airport sometype of leak, but not leaking now Batt:714 Responded Foam 8-1, and possibly another 2 engines. I do not know what leaked.
- Report of a 242pc 40 South Milpas WMA possibly with an axe assaulted a HMA wearing a Hoodie
- AMR requested to check a subjects blood sugar at the SBPD 215 East Figueroa.
- Cat stuck in a tree 5600 Block of Gato street in Goleta.
- Drunk Driver female in a White BMW with personal plates at Blenders in the grass 1046 Coast Village Road.
- 1144 On Orcutt Road Rest in Peace.
- Shooting incidents no one injured Thank the Good Dog Lompoc 600 Block of West Maple and 700 Block of North East Street.
- Amtrak subject walking through parking lot wearing a backpack and carrying a tire iron.
- 415pc Subject 1100 Block of East Montecito.
- SBPD on a Bicyclist 300 Block of Rancheria.
- Medical Call Alta Lucero 3880 Via Lucero
- Medical Aide 200 Block of South Milpas.
- 1820 De La Vina at Oak Cottages Medical Call.
- 415 Domestic in a small red car at Ortega and Laguna HMA yelling and throwing things out of the vehicle.
- Med call 50 Los Patos Way.
Scanner Reports, Thursday
- Possible 5150pc Subject in the bushes on Camera feed in the 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Medical call 5300 Block of Star Pine.
- Possible illegal burn smoke in the air 1500 Block of Castis Pass.
- 23103 Reckless juvenile on a motorized bicycle North on State street running lights Downtown.
- AC 3, Animal Control 3 Premises check in Hidden Valley.
- "Open Mike on Channel One Check for an Open Mike on Channel One." I like those.
- Chapala at Anapamu counterfeit cash found in a trash bin.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian 3940 State street.
- Drinker at Crown Liquor 2 North Milpas.
- On a subject at Silly Hall.
- Premises check 2300 Block of Los Positas Rail Road Tracks.
- SBPD Detail at SBHS 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Suspicious Subject call in the area of Douglas Family Preserve WMA wearing sunglasses, white jacket, pants he was called in as a possible casing in the HOOD Nearby on a bicycle reporting party approached him in DFP he got off the bicycle threw it down and walked toward the cliffs. I did not hear the whole call but I thought I heard the bicycle might have been stolen.
- Premises check Alemada Park.
- 242pc Cottage Hospital patient in room 20 Spitting, hitting, and kicking staff not very nice what the hell they are there to help people not get their asses kicked another candidate for Soy Turkey on Christmas Day in County Jail.
- Engine One assist Outside agencies 1200 Block of Anacapa did not catch on what.
- 2500 Block of Treasure Drive Samarkland Medical call.
- On the 6th Day Before Christmas my Radio Shack Scanner gave to me 60 Reckless Motorcycles exiting Highway 101 at La Cumbre heading in an Unknown Diiiirrrreeeccctttiiiooonnnnn.!!!
- Medical call County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Med Aide 400 Block of East Carrillo
- Medical call Boys and Girls Club 632 East Canon Perdido
- Stolen Vehicle White Mercedes 250 per CHP for Summerland.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry Garcia of course, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Pat, Mavis, Ricky, Bengie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry Flores of course.- LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger
Dec 20, 2019 10:32 AM
Cat stuck in a tree on Gato.......
Dec 20, 2019 05:59 PM
The Gato gato caper.
Dec 20, 2019 07:15 PM
Amazingly, the cat in a tree was on Gato! I think it turned out well.
Dec 21, 2019 10:59 AM
That could give the street a bad name...!
Dec 20, 2019 11:24 AM
Reckless motorcycle rider ... might have been related to the other guy I saw, speeding, popping wheelies on W. Carrillo, heading West in heavy traffic.
Dec 20, 2019 07:23 PM
Roger; thanks for doing what you do. Folks with no understanding of law enforcement will always read things into the lingo used to do the work, but those who know understand why succinct descriptions are necessary to allow identification of suspects. You just put out what is said, which is good reporting.
Dec 21, 2019 07:56 AM
Roger, just wanted to let you know how much we all appreciate your work.
Whenever we need to know what is happening in town, we know where to come first!
Dec 21, 2019 08:14 AM
Thank You and Merry Christmas to you also...
Dec 21, 2019 09:06 AM
Merry Christmas, Roger. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! A big shout-out to all the dozer operators/drivers who face ugly up close on our behalf. Congrats to the new (brave) Mountain Ember Team!