Scanner Reports 12-13-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Full Moon Thursday and FRYday the 13th. One of those things if you believe in those things? I believe in a lot of different things that weird things happen near the Full Moon, weird energies can be in the air. I hear off the wall calls during the Full Moon sometimes, not all the time. Usually naked people type non-violent type calls. What I have noticed lately is a lot of violence I don't know if it has anything to do with the Moon being full. I also believe that people commit crimes by choice during the Full Moon weird dates like FRYday the 13th, closer to the end of a year, and the beginning of a year. We're coming up on the End and Beginning of a decade too things may or may not get weird. I'd much rather see naked people dancing around then violence just in case anyone is wondering. I was violent under the influence of alcohol weed never did those things to me even when I drank alcohol then smoked weed I usually just passed out but if I was drinking only I would become violent. The last time I quit drinking all of my violent thoughts went away Thank the Good Dog, the Great Spirit, God, or Whomever most of the time I am pretty mellow Very Grateful for Good Friends, Edhat, Santa Barbara, being here, being anywhere. You have read my story many times crazy drinking stories sometimes I think about drinking but then I remember living all the horrors of not being able to control my drinking and the illnesses I had losing part of my memory and I don't want to go back to that. I can hardly drink anything now without becoming ill might be older age too not sure Water, a little Coffee, tea, and Juice nothing carbo for me anymore but whatever I am happy most of the time without and I don't have to look over my shoulder to see if the police are following me. Those days I could not go to check the mail without fearing I had a Want or Warrant...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- False Alarm on a med call at 1116 De La Vina early in the Morning.
- At Denny's 3618 State street there was a male with lacerations and he was in possession of a pair of scissors when responders were called he ditched them and they were unable to locate him.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.- Premises check Alemada Park.
- El Sueno at Calle Real sparks from the powerline.
- SBPD on a ped 600 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Jaywalker in his 50's wearing a black wind breaker successfully evades police on La Cumbre but SNOT for long.
- Truck One Fire Engine Heavy Rescue Training at the tower 30 South Olive.
- Detectives on a follow up call at 329 East Carrillo.
- Traffic Accident unknown if injury 300 Block of Castillo.
- Alamar and DLV Subject down Medic's with PD Response.
- Theft of Alcohol from Foodland subject caught by SBPD he did not leave the area
- 23103 Reckless white VW going 10 mph won't let anyone pass Nino's and Cabrillo.
- Subject down in a blue sleeping bag in the dumpster area 324 West Montecito.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- 1100 Block of Portsuello Ave. Wires down and power outage 1100- 1200 Blocks.
- 700 Block of Las Canolas smoke investigation outside engine 7 responded found nothing thought it might have come from a chimney.
- Med call rear of the county jail.
- 242pc Somewheres on the Mesa I think the reporting party wanted their location to be a secret they met with an officer somewheres on the Mesa to file a report.
- The suspicious subject had his hand in his pocket at Bath streets and Quinto he told the reporting party he had a gun and wanted to shoot people nice guy.
- Smoke investigation Cathedral Oaks and Winchester canyon.
- Engine 11 responded to a bicyclist down bleeding from his head but I did not hear a location.
- Subject throwing eggs at cars 500 Block of West Carrillo they must be wealthy.
- Possible package thief seen heading West from Milpas and Cacique in the 100 Block of Powers.
- Traumatic injury door vs head 4800 Block of Morolas.
- 10851 Vehicle theft keys left inside Black Honda Pilot, Magnolia Center 8CHX3??
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
I was informed by a friend on Facebook that 21 Years ago today James Lynn Strait of the group SNOT and his dog Dobbs were killed in a traffic accident near La Conchita that was one dark day in Santa Barbara History. He was one of the nicest people I knew here in Santa Barbara a real stand up guy and a good friend...James Lynn Strait and Dobbs, Rockin Out in Heaven
- Vehicle accident 3700 Block of Constellation in Santa Maria.
- Med call rear of the County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Premises check 100 Block of Powers.
- Medical emergency 721 East Cota.
- Premises check Chase Palm Park Annix.
- Vehicle accident Highway 101 Southbound Garden street off ramp.
- Traffic Accident unknown if injury Los Positas at State street.
- Possible Hot Prowl residence in the 300 Block of La Marina WMA 50's blue shirt, and pants.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 100 Block of Butterfly Lane.
- Trash Fire 6800 Block of Cortona Drive Goleta.
- 242 Father threw a box at his daughter 242 Assault 1900 Block of San Andres
- 415pc Family 2 Brothers and Mother 200 Block ofMesa Verde Drive
- Med call 2000 Block of Bernenwood Drive
- 6 Males possibly transients bothering a woman and a child at Escando Park in the 1300 Block of Flora Vista.
- Late report Traffic Accident DLV at Sola.
- SBPD looking for a parole who cut off his ankle monitor near Oak Park.
- Fire reported out outside 1000 Block of Cima Linda Lane.
- Traffic Accident minor injuries 151 South Fairview in Goleta
- 242pc Assault Between Neighbors 900 Block of East Yanonali Female hit in the face Dog involved Fire Department and Medic's responded.
- Medical call 8 South Milpas.
Will that is all out of me for now. The other day on TUESday I went next door for my Taco TUESday Special, 3 Grilled taco's for Five Bucks. When I went over there I was informed there was 20 Bucks on the books for me by Fellow Edhatter Carpster, who bought me an early Christmas Gift. That was Nice Thank You CARPSTER!!! I wasn't greedy I got a double order and two more Taco TUESday Specials waiting for me down the line :) Thank You, and Merry Christmas to you too, I suddenly feel like Jimmy Stewart. Will Have a Wonderful FRYday the 13th and Week End...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Tomicina, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE, Maxwell, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bambi, Eddie, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty and Chris Willing We will see you on MONday-MONday Later, Roger