Scanner Reports 12-11-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
A good week to stay inside, the power kept kicking off and on Saturday night into Sunday morning so much I don't believe I got any sleep. My digital scanner was beeping all friggen night when I woke up. I was tummy ill from eating what I thought was good food but it was bad so all of the meat I thought was good will be going into the dumpster in a day or so and I will be munching on dry foods and cans of soup for a bit.
Listening to all this evacuation information, sounds like there are evac warnings all the way down to Salinas St. Hearing a lot of medical calls for ill folks and difficulty breathing one across the street right now. The police are out there checking everyone's welfare, even people just walking down the street. One of my special Edhatters dropped off a mask for me on Saturday Thank You...:)
Scanner Reports, FRYday:
- Med call Difficulty breathing on Coyote Road, that subject passed away Rest in Peace
- Premise check Las Positas Mobil 2200 Block of Las Positas.
- Structure Fire response for electrical burning odor in the 6500 Block of Hollister.
- 200 Block of East Victoria 415 Domestic.
- Report for a man down on the shoulder 101 At Fairview.
- Skateboarders North on Wentworth.
- Reckless red Toyota pick up truck straddling the center divider highway 101 Southbound at Mission offramp.
- 2 Suspicious subjects at El Rancho Market with two separate vehicles one was from Arkansas and the other was knee deep in the creek.
- SBPD transporting a female to Alameda Park for Cares.
- 2 Suspicious subjects in an older white Chevy taking pictures of a store in the 1200 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Vehicle Fire a tractor on Santa Rosa Road.
- 200 Block of Cook seizures.
- Ellwood Bluffs dog bite no medical.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down at 2840 DLV Long hair jean jacket.
- Male taking a shower in the bathroom of Vons pharmacy 1046 Coast Village Road must be really drugged.
- Burglary to a vehicle on Mission Gate Road.
- Vehicle in the Handicapped spot without a handicapped card 222 West Carrillo.
- Fall victim head injury 1820 DLV.
- City PARKING LOT 2 900 Chapala 459 to a vehicle.
- Chapala at DLG 242 A Cowardly piece of shit male beat a woman he's in jail for now.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- Over on Escalante, a 16-year-old runaway girl is staying with a 25 Years old male possibly a child molester.
- Boat Anchored with 4 people on board at Gaviota pier there was no problem.
- A wanted juvenile was running Southbound on San Gordiano from a SB CO Sheriffs Officer I don't know if the kid has been captured yet.
- Difficulty Breathing 200 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Missing male twin children 2 year olds 3900 Block of Saturn found within moments.
- Rollover accident in Ventura 101 Northbound at Padre Juan Canyon moderate injury.
- 100 Block of Southview in Ventura structure threatened by fire.
- Foot Pursuit in the area of Islay and Bath streets did not hear why?
- Subject in custody by SBSO 4200 Block of State street.
- 1145 Suicidal female wants to jump from a balcony 1400 Block of Stockton Road.
- Vehicle Accident at Bradley and Sage Crest.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down near the train tracks in the 500 Block of West Sola.
- Theft 484 at the Albertsons on Hollister.
- Head Injury ready of the County Jail.
- Female laying across the railroad tracks Hollister at Magnolia
- On Palermo Drive 6 punks one with a pellet gun with a scope and Tripot 2000 Block I believe I could have wrote that wrong.
- Bicycle Pursuit South Alisos Bicycle vs SBPD in they cars caught on Carpinteria I don't know why the guy was running but he did get caught.
- 2 Suspicious subjects got into a car not theres and was smoking the weed in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Subject detained at the Casino with Cocaine.
- Report of a vegetarian Fire 800 Block of Miramonte but none ever found.
I don't know how many times the power went down Saturday Night but everytime my digital scanner beeped like a baby wanting to be fed for 20 minutes after not knowing exacly where the beep came from I got little sleep.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Lookie Loos on Gibraltar got the Road closed When there is a Wild Fire or some type of other Emergency please stay out of the way of Fire Personnel Some of us want the fire put out not to become a tourist attraction.
- Stolen vehicle 100 Block of Mesa Lane.
- Vegetation fire highway 101 El Cap Ranch road.
- Ill subject 400 Block of South Salinas.
- Heard a firefighter was injured with a fractured neck unknown location circumstances.
- Str fire 333 Old Mill Road Rancho Santa Barbara.
- Heard someone was attempting to steal an Earth Mover on Cannon Green.
- 700 Block De La Guerra Plaza contact Checker 5 for a non injury city involved vehicle accident.
- Smoke check in the area of highway 246 at Edison.
- Med call unknown type Buena Vista Uncare center 160 South Patterson.
- Fire reported out 1100 Block of Glen Allen Lane Santa Maria Ca.
- Suspicious circumstances 300 Block of West Cabrillo at the Best Western.
- Hazmat Call 25 Castilian in Goleta.
- Sears parking lot 3800 Block of State street 20002 non injury hit and run gold Caddie into a planter.
- Medical call 800 Block of Arblito Road difficulty breathing.
- Lines down Patterson Road at Bradley in Santa Maria.
- Vegetation Fire River Park in Lompoc in the Riverbed.
Will that is all outta me for now I hope they get this Fire out soon I realize that it will probably not happen But I can Hope. Have a great MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One,Clancy, Poncho Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Rambo, Sherry, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John,Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, David Cox, Poe, Bommy, Poppy, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later,Roger