Scanner Reports 12-10-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well, it's getting closer to that Holiday where goodies show up on your doorsteps and guess who is waiting besides you for those Wonderful little Surprise Packages? A few years back I suggested putting things on your porch you don't want. How about sticking some things you don't want in a package (non-toxic) of course. Imagine the look on a scum sucking thief's face when they open their stolen Holiday gift of expensive cologne only to find out it's been replaced by liquid farts? Or any number of useless items can be put in a package left on the porch for a dumb ass to steal egg shells, coffee grounds, empty food containers. I like watching YouTube with their bait boxes, legally I don't think people could get away with some of the things.
I have seen done on YouTube but it's still funny. You know the exploding bait boxes those are pretty funny, it's especially funny how the idiots look when they know they been had, they still run off anyway. Just the chance that some of these packages could be a bait box, I'd think people would give up and stop stealing packages. "No" they are still out there doing it like other stupid crimes that get committed over and over, and over, over, over again. Just like everything else, where some people do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. If there are some things you want to get rid of that's one idea for you, if the items are too big I'm sure a Dumb thief would not mind lugging the items off your porch either. I still remember my house getting robbed when I was at work once, of a broken boom box, and VCR though there was 300.00 in cash laying around and a gun in a case hanging in the corner of the room from a planter hook, maybe they were to short. It wasn't too smart on the little ladies part to leave the window open but better her than me. I woulda locked it had I known it was open. Anyway that's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS AND I'M STICKING TO THEM! Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday
- SBPD on a group in the Quarantina UNDERPANTS.
- Lines down 500 Block of Poppy Lane.
- Traffic Stop on a 2005 white Ford van with expired tags registered to 816 Cacique.
- Premises checks Carrillo, Castillo off ramps I assume Southbound.
- SBSO started getting lo jack hits Northbound passing Bettervia it was a 2006 Nissan Maxima taken from the 200 Block of New Love earlier that day. After a couple more hits vehicle was found there was a pursuit, then a Footsie pursuit 2 were captured in the 300 Block of Enos.
- Oil spill down a driveway in the 600 Block of Ripley.
- Elevator rescue 3000 Block of DLV.
- 415 Subject disturbing inside Wells Farge 101 North Milpas.
- Top of the Parking structure Paseo Nuevo in the restroom possible overdose.
- Med Call 1000 Block of Chapala seizures.
- 400 Block of Las Positas deceased animal rest in peace Animal control 3.
- Mail theft and check fraud 500 Block of Lorraine.
- Check the Welfare of a female under a blanket in the 500 Block of DLV.
- 911 Hang up at an address in the 400 Block of Anacapa.
- Foot Patrol Davis Center 1200 Block of DLV.-
- Leaf blower 1100 Block of Garden street.
- Amplified music being played in front of H&M in the 800 Block of State street
- Code 40 Drunk fall victim with a head injury at the bus stop on Montecito at Trader Joes 222 North Milpas street.-
- Series of non injury hit and runs involving a black Dodge Challenger 2 Subjects were in the vehicle caught and held at gunpoint on Willow Springs on their way to jail.
- SBPD on a stolen bicycle no one around in the 400 Block of East Carrillo.
- 459 Burglary investigation Mac's 501 Anacapa.
- Check the Welfare of a female with a walker who cannot walk in the 200 Block of East Canon Perdido.
- Female refusing to leave the GVCH ER Disturbing
- Prowler 500 Block of East Anapamu.
- 415 Fight Ortega Park.
- Juveniles playing soccer at the Lawn Bowling at the Davis Center 1200 Block of DLV.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- Possible DUI Driver in a 2013 Lexus SUV 3900 Block of State street.
- Suspicious circumstances at Sears 3845 State street.
- Check the welfare of a 7 Year old kid in a residence Dad around the corner in a vehicle in the 300 Block of North Alisos.
- Report of possible Child Abuse in the 1300 Block of Laguna.
- Smoke investigation in the 1800 Block of Los Canolas turned out to be a nearby BBQ.
- Man down 4000 Block of State street.
- Bicyclist down Calle Caesar Chavez at Quarantina.
- 415 RoomMates in the 700 Block of West Sola.
- 415 Subject disturbing in the 400 Block of West Carrillo at the Commuter Lot.
- Vehicle vs pedestrian leg injury Oak at Alisal.
- Drunk in traffic 4000 Block of Calle Real.
- Subject refusing to leave an address in the 2000 Block of Chapala and disturbing.
- Non injury traffic accident in the 4000 Block of Calle Real.
- Med call at the Californian 2225 DLV Arm infection.
- Injury traffic accident Castillo Underpass 300 Block of Castillo.
- Traffic accident highway 101 Northbound North of the Gaviota rest stop.
- Threats investigation 800 Block of State street.
- 5150 Hearing voices 500 Block of Anacapa street.
- 459 Burglary on Olive street.
- K-9 Dog attack 7300 Block of Calle Real at 7-11.
- 6700 Block of Del Playa 459 residence former roommate involved.
- 20002 Investigation level 3 1200 Block of Anacapa.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian behind Rudys 1000 Block of Castis Pass.
- City Lot 2 900 Block of Anacapa Subject throwing fruit down on vehicles from the top of the Hotel near by Apples, Lemons, FREE FRUIT EVERYONE! Police responded looked around unknown if the found the thrower.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of North Milpas street.
Scanner Reports, Sunday
- Fall victim 227 East Anapamu in an apartment the Villa Santa Barbara.
- Subject with 40,000 In warrants say Bye Bye from the 400 Block of North Milpas.
- SBPD Assist a Checker unit on a vehicle code violation in the 900 Block of Calle Puerto Vida.
- Overdose med call 400 Block of Country Club Drive.
- 415 Fight between 2 females at K-Mart one had a child CWS was called at least one woman was arrested 6800 Block of Hollister.
- Highway 101 at Los Carneros female was running in traffic there a male was seen dragging her toward a grey mini van possible 415 Domestic pretty sure they were pulled over North of that location on the 101 by SBSO don't know what happened after that.
- 5150 Foothill Avocado thief known to the victim was seen stealing his avocados left in a white Toyota Tundra.
- 10851 Stolen vehicle a 2016 Honda Civic 500 Block of West Pueblo.
- Female yelling and asking for money 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Snake in front of a Garage Door in the 6900 Block of Shadow Hook
- Man hiding in a bus in the MTD Circle says there is a man with a gun near by looking for him the guy was thought to be drunk or unstable.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle in the 200 Block of Ross Lane.
- 800 Block of Tred Well 242 Assault.
- Several juveniles were smoking the WEED in a circle at Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Black Road at Main in Santa Maria vehicle accident.
- 415 Neighbors in the 700 Block of Olive street not getting a Bong, throwing things over the fence, I only do that when my neighbors are not looking.
- Check the Welfare of a Dog in a gold colored vehicle in the parking lot at 825 Santa Barbara street.
- 2700 Block of Green Leaf Ave 242 Assault.
- Premises check for a homeless camp behind a residence in the 2600 Block of Talent Road.
- Raw Sewage coming up through the sidewalk in the 200 Block of West Canon Perdido, Fire Department might possibly have to go into some residences and businesses and see where it's coming from.
I had a really rough night woke up in pain could not get back to sleep I hate those nights..."We all have reached the Beginnings of our ends." Anyway have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Thomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John,, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger