Scanner Reports 11-9-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
The other day I heard something about a former tenant of a residence in the 2100 Block of Mountain Ave who was evicted the day before going back to the residence and trespassing. The day after that I heard it again twice, kinda strange when I have been booted from places in the past I never go back. Why? They don't want you there move on. I just thought it kinda strange this call this person who was kicked out or evicted going back over and over again. I hope if it continues the new renters or buyers are warned about her, it would not be right if they were not and something weird occurred.
Back home years ago there was a happy young couple who moved in a couple down doors from me, they were there 3 days when there was a knock at the door someone opened it they were both shot dead. The person that lived there before ripped off a dope dealer. I guess someone should have done some research it pays to check out homes before you move it because the Land Lord is not always going to tell you what happened there.....I would want to know the Land Lord checks out the tenants why not the other way around?
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Road Rage Cota at Laguna.
- Reckless driver 1800 Block of East Cabrillo a black Honda.
- Trespasser ongoing former resident recently evicted 2100 Block of Mountain Ave.
- Med Call for a subject in a car sprayed with mace Santa Barbara at Ortega streets injured went over to the Alano Club 235 East Cota so Fire Department, and SBPD responded over there. Not sure what was going on over there maybe they needed a meeting.
- 2100 Block of Mountain Ave former renter went back again.
- Med Call for a severed finger in the 5300 Block of Foothill.
- Non injury traffic accident San Andreas and Carrillo.
- Injury accident highway 101 Northbound at Santa Rosa.
- Subject Refusing to leave the ER of GVCH.
- 459 Of a Storage locker I have been hearing these lately store locker burglaries.
- Mary 3 Traffic stop black Toyota Prius 1000 Block of Bath street.
- 415 Subject disturbing at 909 State street.
- Fall victim 3500 Block of La Entrada.
- 100 Block of East Cabrillo grey pick up truck with people in the back smoking H&S Drugs.
- East of City lot 2 in the breezeway a drinker.
- 245 Investigation victim in an alley in the 300 Block of West Carrillo occurred in the 800 Block of San Pascual.
- Check the Welfare of a subject staying at PATH for a parent.
- Med Call front of the Apple Store 900 Block of State street.
- 211 Silent alarm at the bank 220 Nogolas no robbery.
- Suspicious subject following someone else Red Altima following a Black Mercedes the male in the red Altima told the driver of the black Mercedes that he was a police officer. Police responded checked him out and said he was a County employee from Behavior Wellness.
- 415 Domestic 1000 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Report of a suspicious subject standing next to a white Toyota Truck with his face painted black in the 800 Block of Miramonte.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Tree Fire 2400 Block of Lilly.
- Ventura County Sheriff Announcement of the shooting death of Sgt. Ron Helus at 6am this morning...Thank You for your Service, Rest in Peace Sir.
- Highway one at Highway 101 vehicle rollover.
- Traffic Accident Patterson at Hollister.
- 1110, Crime at the Palms Subject in Cottage Hospital all I heard have no idea what occurred.
- Non injury traffic Accident 1521 Bath street.
- 415 Subject sitting on the bench in front of the Santa Barbara School District yelling things about teachers 720 Santa Barbara street.
- 415 Domestic 29 North Milpas.
- Small stray dog at Loma Alta and Cliff the dog was taken to the Harbor Patrol who was to hold it for Animal Control because it bit 2 people.
- 374pc male Draining his lizard, or dropping the family off at the pool in the 100 Block of West Haley, the pool might be dry this time of year.
- Open 911 line on the 2600 Block of Robin Hill Road.
- Homeless Issue 200 Block of Palm Ave.
- Subject with a knife in his waist band flying a sign 1100 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Homeless issues REI 300 Block of Anacapa.
- Possible Animal Abuse State street Underpass something about a dog drenched in beer poor Dog.
- Subject talking to himself at the Breakwater Cafe Harbor Patrol, SBPD, AND CARES responded If you see me talking to myself please do not call anyone.
- 415 Subject at County Mental Health 315 Camino Del Remedio.
- Suspicious Circumstances on Las Alturas Circle.
- Downtown area 1144 Found in a residence Rest in Peace.
- 9th at Olveria vehicle vs hydrant.
- Hazardous Investigation 123 APS Cleveland School
- I heard a Deer was hit somewhere in town too although I missed the exact street but heard a police officer say that Fish and Game were going to dispatch an animal so maybe it was the same call Rest in Peace Little Deer.
- Suspicious Subject Shoreline Park no more into SBPD Call.
That is all outta me for now Have a Great Weekend and Don't Forget to Thank a Veteran for their Service...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear,Shadow, FREDDIE! Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO,, Patrick, Christy, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Ricky, Bengi, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis,Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken,LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO RIP 11/8/2017...John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday. Later, Roger