Scanner Reports 11-8-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Sure are a lot of angry people out there lately. This morning I went outside to check my mail, Shakey was with me as he was visiting. As soon as I got down the end of the driveway a woman yelled, "Kill him!!!" three times. I really thought she was talking about me even though there were about a hundred or so people around. I said, "Well here it comes!" Shakey laughed, Later on, I saw the same gal, she was on my side of the street next to the driveway as I walked by she cowered as if she thought I was going to strike her. Poor kid, it hurt my heart that someone hurt this gal before and she is still distressed over it obviously suffering some PTSD and I must look like the Dirt Bag that did it for her to act the way she did. I felt overwhelming compassion. I am not a physically abusive person, I don't even hit people that hit me unless they are males around my age or strong. A 72-year-old man punched me in the face twice because I voted for Obama, twice and I did not hit him back. It sure smarted though.
We just had the Full Moon and then Erection Day maybe that has something to do with it. I just saw a guy go off on someone at Rite Aide because he thought the beer was 2 for one, yea right! Them's are "go off the wagon" words. What it actually was: 11.99 each when you buy two 12-Packs of "Stella!" Artois beer. This fella thought it was buy-one-get-one 2 /12ers for 11.99 or 13.99 for one single 12er, I have the ad right here in front of me. Boy, was that guy angry he was telling off that clerk up one side and down the otter. Too bad security wasn't there today. I like to get my water there nice and fresh sometimes I get juice drinks there when they are on sale. The clerk took it in stride like she hears it all the time because they do, a lot of people try to steal liquor there some get away with it. That is why they have security there. I'm glad I don't do security anymore it's stressful and low pay always having to deal with people with chips on their shoulders.
Scanner Reports, MONday-MONday:
- SBPD officer on a subject in the Alleyway of Milpas Liquor in the 300 Block of North Milpas.
- Found property a beach cruiser in the parking lot of Fire Station one.
- Structure Fire listed Santa Barbara County Fire Twitter 600 Block of Camino Del Remedio.
- 2100 Block of DLV assist construction on moving vehicles parked in their way.
- SBPD on a subject Marina 2 restrooms.
- Attempted Robbery investigation Santa Barbara High School victim was a teacher 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Drunk female wearing yoga pants stumbling in the Carrillo Underpass.
- 4th and Ash in Carpinteria possible drug sales.
- Code 40 Drunk transient 400 Block of State street.
- Medical call for a female vomiting blood Haley and Anacapa.
- SBPD Traffic stop on a grey scooter 200 Block of South Voluntario.
- Suspicious circumstances Unreported stolen furniture spotted on neighbors balcony 100 Block of Oceano, pretty wild neighborhood there.
- Code 40 male unable to stand at Mission and State street.
- Fall victim 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- Numerous campers First Block of South Alisos looking into reporting parties trash bins others in a vacant lot near by.
- SBPD on a group 900 Block of East Quinientos.
- Road Rage Baldwin at Las Positas male in a black SUV approached other subjects vehicle with a Base Ball Bat. Is winning an argument really that important?
- Sterling at Malibu bicyclist down.
- Suspicious circumstances identity theft investigation in the city police station lobby.
- Poopoo peepee behind Marshalls on the patio 900 Block of State street.
- 2 Teenagers playing chicken with a train on the RR tracks 500 Block of West Mission.
- 100 Block of North Broadway in Santa Maria 1144 call Rest in Peace.
- Theft of a wallet 2300 Block of Edgewater Way.
- Fight between 2 subjects front of the .99 Cent store.
- 2 Subjects under a blanket yelling at Anacapa and Canon Perdido.
- Assault investigation GVCH Lobby.
Scanner Reports, TUESday:
- 400 Block of Via Rosa gas odor outside.
- Premise check 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- 600 Block of East DLG Domestic male threatening to beat a female SBPD called responding male ran away before they got there typical.
- Premise check 200 Block of East Cota Cops Project.
- 200 Block of Palm Ave premises check Cops Project.
- Chase Palm Park Extention premise check.
- Report of a woman screaming in the 600 Block of Garden Street.
- 13-1400 Block of Euclid Cops Project Premises check.
- Drug activity in a vehicle Wentworth at DLG 3 females involved. I guess that would cover possible DUI driving too.
- Speaking of a DUI driver here is one with a child in the vehicle blocked in by a good citizen 400 Block of Bath street Child Protective services responded. Vehicle possibly involved in accidents on the freeway as it was damaged and had a couple flat tires.
- Medical call for an ill subject who is a cancer patient at the Milpas Roundabout 40 South Milpas. I hope they are not homeless.
- Code 40 Drunk White male beating on someones van 2900 Block of State street.
- Officer flagged down by a citizen at Nopal and Gutierrez.
- Subject throwing things tearing up mothers home 1400 Block of Euclid.
- Gas leaf Blower First Block of North Ontare.
- Premise check 1600 Block of Robbins.
- Medical call for a male down 400 Block of West Anapamu.
- Wires arcing 3900 Block of Foothill.
- Premise checks or out with subjects 200 South Milpas, 100 Block of South Milpas, First Block of North Milpas.
- Premise check 1200 Block of Chapala.
- Injury traffic accident Highway 101 Southbound North of Las Positas Fire department says accident appeared to be non injury.
A lot of Premises checks today I wonder why? Slow crime day. Man I'm getting all those Christmas catalogs in the mail got one today sells meat real corned beef hash 4 pounds, 28 Bones 2 more pounds free with any order, then there's Liver Snausage yummy yumyum ... Some people look at dirty magazines I look at food catalogs...Walking to Trader Joes this Afternoon Odor or smoldering burn near the 900 Block of East Mason and 100 Block of North Milpas it smelled like something had been on fire and had been put out with water could have been a dumpster, or a wood fire I haven't heard anything on the scanner so be alert in that area for warming fires. There used to be two abandoned structures in the 100 Block of North Milpas that were used for camp sites and drug use sites..
Anyway Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Cory, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Edwin, Don, David Cox, Poe, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger