Scanner Reports 11-27-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was really looking forward to that little rain storm coming through town, not the Fire. I started reporting on the fire then everything went away for a bit by the time I was able to get back on all the Fire Departments were on different Frequencies nothing was coming over my digital. There I was in Limbo. John Wiley really came through for Edhat being right there and reporting everything, too bad he had to experience it first hand. Hopefully, the rain will come in and put the fire out. Thank You Very Much John Wiley for your First-Hand Reporting.
On Monday I heard a report of an Auto Burglary near 100 East Gutierrez. First thing in the morning Suspect's description was a Black Male Adult with something possibly a scarf around his neck. There were 2 more Auto burglaries in the 500 Block of East Gutierrez. There have been many Vehicle burglaries lately as well as Auto thefts. Lock your vehicles up even if your away from it for a second, and don't leave your damn keys in the car! The other day I heard an auto theft the keys were locked in the car. "No! Your doing it wrong! Don't lock your keys in your car! LOCK THE CAR AND TAKE THE KEYS WITH YOU." I'm glad we have that straight.
I finally got my Thanks Giving Meal straight: Potatoes, Onions, Chili's, Tomatoes, with Polish Turkey Kielbasa fried up nice and slow like me, then 4 Pork Tamales Grub. I hope ya all are going to have a great Holiday and I hope someone feeds all of our wonderful Fire Fighters and Responders. One moment in time tragedy fire burning down the hill toward town then the Sirens, never-ending sirens the whole town on alert standing still watching praying hoping the fire will go out. Sirens cutting through the night all night long not only from Santa Barbara but from all over these Hero's drop everything they are doing to save our Bacon and they don't expect much in return. They get paid but it's not nearly enough for saving other people and their homes so I hope they are being taken care of and they are treated to a Wonderful Thanks Giving Meal Thank You to the Fire Fighters, Police Officers, Medic's, Dozer Operators, Water Tenders, Hot Shots, Forestry, Search and Rescue, Air Support for Saving our Bacon. HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle in the 100 Block of East Gutierrez.
- 415pc At the Alano Club female yelling wearing a black dress and a backpack.
- 500 Block of East Gutierrez 2 more Auto Burgs.
- SBPD on a ped in the 700 Block of Lawrence.
- Premises check Lookout Point in the 3300 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Subject being a jerk and refusing to leave Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Captain America Wannabe wearing a Captain America shirt, Shoplifting at Ralphs, confronted pulls knife than runs away...I thought I was a bad former criminal till I heard this caught in the 900 Block of State street arrested for brandishing a weapon.
- Vehicle vs Ped 200 South Milpas., injuries.
- PD Doing Footsie patrol in McKenzie Park.-
- 3 Juveniles one with a Gun drown his waistband, looking for transients in Vera Cruz Park to buy them alcohol when that did not work out they went home. The police were call one Officer on the way to the scene seen them near an apartment building the rest is History they got taken into custody not sure for how long they might be out now but they did get caught.
- White van backed into pole numerous times then drove around in circles driver possibly under the influence 400 Block of West Victoria.
- Road Rager brake checking people behind him Ford Fusion at Los Positas and Cliff. I had a big old Coupe De Ville one time the jerk friend of mine like to ride my bumper. One night he was doing that with his bosses new Ranger, I hit the brakes and he smooshed into my car. I had a little dent and the Ranger was totlled.
- Guest over at Quality Inn in thye 300 Block of State street is refusing to check out.
- 415 Couple refusing to leave Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Group of Skateboarders in the 500 Block of Fig Avenue breaking bottles.
- 415pc Subject at Ortega Park refusing to leave
- Lewd Conduct in the bushes across from the Post Office 107 NoPolitos.
- They there was the Fire Painted Cave East Camino Cielo.
- 200 Block of West Cota Naked male running up and down sidewalk.
- Vehicle accident highway 154 at Armour Ranch.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian South Salinas at Old Coast Highway.
- Fire Engines responding to 4436 Calle Real and Dump Road for mutual aide
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Medical call with PD response 535 East Yanonali, injuries suffered in a 245pc Assault with a deadly weapon 5 days ago rib cage.
- Tree down with wires 800 Block of Hidden Valley Way
- 20002 Non injury hit and run to city property 1800 Block of Los Canolas.
- Check the Welfare of a driver in a red Range Rover who pushed the SOS button in the 3700 Block of Calle Real.
- Medical Call 400 Block of Northridge Road.
- Smoke odor inside of a structure 3500 Block of Sea Legde.
- SBPD officer on a detail at La Cumbre Plaza.
- Med call on Sycamore Canyon Road 1144, Rest in Peace.
- City involved non injury accident occurred on Monday.
- Stand Off in a Union 76 Gas Station Avenue of the Flags in Buellton.
- Minor injury TA Laguna at Haley.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Med call 700 East Yanonali.
- 500 Block of Cornal Street 10851 Honda Element stolen.
- Tree down 2800 Block of Hidden Valley.
- 211 Silent alarm 200 Block of East Cota no robbery.
- Smoke check Holiday Hill.
- Illegal Campers Highway 101 Southbound Cabrillo Offramp.
- Premises check Silly Hall 700 Block of DLG Plaza.
- 415pc Argument over a non injury accident CVS 3900 Block of State street.
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist Nueces at Nogal Drive.
- Small fire on the 4th floor of a Structure at 1775 Maple.
Will that is all outta me, for now. I just ate a Jalapeno and Cream Cheese sandwich and I don't think I should have done that, I'm too old. Have a Wonderfull Thanks Giving I can Hardly Wait for Black FRYday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE!,Maxwell, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Tomicina, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Mrs MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Ricky, Bengie, Pat Mavis, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Marty, Cop John. Po, David Cox, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday...Later, Roger
Nov 27, 2019 09:31 AM
Roger, you know the lyrics, "I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end." Mike Eliason (SBCFireinfo) posted on Twitter this morning re rain and Cave Fire upper elevations: "Rain still in the forecast and the colder overnight storm actually brings a slight chance of snow near the higher elevation of the fire. (A sentence I’ll probably never write again) ." FIRE. RAIN. AND...SNOW.
Nov 27, 2019 09:42 AM
Roger, Your Thanksgiving meal sounds delicious. I too hope the first responders get a terrific meal, I'm sure they likely will. In Montecito I think it's the Valley Club and the Biltmore who take wonderful holiday meals to the fire station. Could be Birnam Wood? At any rate, the high end places take good care of their firefighters.
Nov 27, 2019 11:10 AM
Will the food was good yesterday but it SUCKS today just another day to me, woke up early in the morning heard a call about a homeless person in a wheel chair assaulted in the rain 200 Block of North Milpas engine 2 followed AMR to the hospital which is never good and I'm not grateful one friggen bit that poor person is suffering the heartless people can take your care institutions and shove them where the sun don't shine. That is not everyone here but there are a few. I ever see anyone beating on a handicapped person I'll shove my walker up their ars...