Scanner Reports 11-26-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I have a deformed foot I was born with but it has gotten worse through the years. I'm not sure if it is because the ankle and foot have been broken several times or what, but it looks kinda weird. It swells up too making finding the right shoes rough for a comfortable fit. I mail order most of my things I find it to be much cheaper. I ordered one pair of shoes from this place they fit like a glove so I ordered 2 more pairs of shoes, one pair of hiking boots I had them for a while. Before I tried them on, in between injured my ankle then foot again, had to order something bigger. On top of the weird foot, I have flat feet, I'd fit almost perfect in Bozo's shoes. Funny thing about the shoes they have become political like everything else. I had to order New Balance because they are the only shoes through this company I will have a chance at fitting on my footsie. People tell me to go to the doctor, it might be a smart move. I do go to the doctor if I really have to but as many times I injure myself walking or sneezing I don't want too. No matter what happens it's always pre-existing conditions, a couple aspirins and a waste of time. I have the pain all the time anyway. They don't want to see me much anyway. I hope my new shoes are a comfortable size.
Will the rain is coming again, hard to say how much we will get. It's always a big story in the beginning then not as much, later on, either way, I'm sure my arthritis will feel it My Mother says there is a big snowstorm heading toward Chicago, seems like I hear that every winter. I have been in a few Mid West Blizzards and they were rough out in the elements I read about some of them now and then it's a miracle I did not die like many others as I was really out in the elements with no cover. If it was now I'd be scared but when you're young there is less thought about staying safe, You think you can go through anything..Few things here if you have arthritis like me and pain in your hands and wrists hand warmers that cover the palm and wrist help you can get colorful stylish ones from the Hippie Shop.com not advertising they really help and you can get a pair for under 20 Bucks. There is a Stobe the Hobo special on 3 cans of Chef Boy Ar Dee products this week 3 Cans 3.00 Dollars time to stock up for all you YouTube Ride the Rail Watchers. If you see a Fat Man kinda Tall walking around Milpas street in the next month wearing a Santa Hat that's not me it's some other Fool. That is my Santa Hat and I'm sticking to it! Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Suspicious Circumstances Sheridan Way in Goleta it sounded like the birth mother attempting to take back her child. Left the address in a white Chevy Cruz caught in the area of Storke and Hollister.
- Animal rescue from a roof 800 Block of Hot Springs.
- 1000 Block of Highway 246 10851 Dump Truck White with running boards 1987 Ford 700.
- Don't know where exactly but heard there were Para Gliders scaring horses.
- 415 Subject refusing to pay Joe's Cafe in the 500 Block of State street.
- Appliance Fire 2300 Block of EdgeWater.
- Transient barricaded in a Laundry Room throwing things around. 900 Block of San Pascual.
- Check the Welfare of a subject under a blanket between Marshalls and the theatre.
- Engine 2 on a subject in distress Powers at Cacique code 2 Medics.
- Vehicle rollover Rucker at Purisima Road both occupants out of the vehicle.
- Suspicious circumstances found property 1300 Block of East Guiterrez.
- Nurse vs Patient on MTD Bus 3900 Block of State street patient is from Alta Lucero.
- 422pc Criminal Threats in the area of Mission and State street subject arrested.
- 242 Vera Cruz Park BMA beating in a female then walking away with another female.
- Highway 101 Southbound Carp ave off ramp unknown type medical emergency.
- Female sitting in a chair next to the RR Tracks Near the Southbound offramp of highway 101 she can be seen.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle at the Amtrak station parking lot.
- Overdose suicide attempt at McDonalds 1213 State street.
- 3 Men in Ski Masks pitching a tent in the 700 Block of West Arrellaga.
- I sure am GLAD I DID NOT MOVE INTO THIS PLACE ON ANACAPA IN THE 400 Block it was offered to me but I did say I would not mind living there I take it back now I'm sure residents in the area know where I'm talking about...Police went to the place and picked up a subject or subjects on warrants and others moved in it sounded like they were ransacking the joint, Crazy.
- SBPD Officer on a drinker 1 North Quarantina
- 415 Domestic at the Marc 3885 State street code 40 female struck male then drove off in a vehicle but came back to be arrested I don't think she knew the police were there when she came back either way you got 2 places 400 Block of Anacapa Poorest of the Poor, and the Marc high rents people with more money to pay and live in an expensive place and I would not want to live in either one.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Coroner call Launch Ramp having something to do with a Tanker Ship someone passed away on the Sea, Rest in Peace.
- Suspicious circumstances subject dressed all in black holding a big knife in the parking lot of Grocery Outlet 2840 DLV Several reporting parties SBPD says they caught up with him but Unknown what was done.
- Check the Welfare of a female at Garden Court. possible 5150.
- 417 Brandishing a gun suspects in a black Toyota Van South of Islay on San Andres.
- Neighbors out of the country U-Haul Truck in from of their home Suspicious Circumstances All was well on Noll Circle Drive.
- Unknown type 415 in the 400 Block of Corona Del Mar.
- Ocean Rescue 100 Block of Shoreline cross street Figourea at Surfers Point.
- Request of SBPD and a tow truck South of Cacique on Milpas street for a disabled vehicle requested by Engine 2.
- Vandalism to a car window in the 100 Block of Garden street by a guy carrying a sledgehammer and wearing a rag over his face.
- 415 Domestic 200 Block of North Hope.
- 459 Burglary, suspect on the property 4300 Block of Coachman.
- Travel trailer fire fully involved 200 Block of Castro in Santa Maria.
- 23152 Drunk Driver Chevy truck ladders on it all over the road on highway 246.
- 415 Transient in the 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Suspicious circumstances involving a missing Dog 200 Block of Calle Manzina.
- Med Call 1200 Block of Castillo.-
- 415 Domestic 2000 Block of Castillo.
- A drunk hit a delivery man for some unknown reason Oh he was drunk Weed smokers don't do that sort of thing. 600 Block of West Cota.
- Wanted subject spotted in the 100 Block of East Haley the subject is wanted on a Felony. Someone else tried to get away from the police but they caught him quick 500 Block of San Pascual I don't know why the subject was wanted.
- Check the Welfare of a juvenile sitting with a transient at 7-11 331 West Montecito street.
- Someone is sitting in her Sons truck but her Son is not home in the 300 Block of Tally Ho!
- Train vs Pedestrian 5700 Block of Condor Drive in Moorpark.
- Shoplifter from Home Improvement 415 East Guiterrez being held down by employees Guiterrez at Olive, he should not have tried to get away.
- Oven smoking in the 300 Block of Old Mill Road Full county fire response.
- 415 Fight Family fighting in the backyard of an address in the 500 Block of Myrtle Avenue.
- Male knocking on doors and looking in windows in the 400 Block of East Cota.
- Combative Shoplifter got away Macys 3805 State street
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Check the Welfare of a code 40, Drunk female down at Canon Perdido and Milpas they found her.
- Unknown by me 415 At PATH Police responded code 3 lights and sirens it involved a male subject is all I know. they got him under control quick.
- UI Subject breaking items 415 Room Mate 3200 Block of Lucinda Lane I think he was transported to the hospital.
- Check the Welfare of a mentally ill female who has been self-medicating with drugs and has not been heard from today in the 7600 Block of Hollister.
- Med Call for Pain at the Californian 2225 DLV.
- Med Call at the Foot Bridge 400 Block of West Ortega.
- 261pc Rape investigation at Cottage Hospital.
- 900 Block of North H Street Med Cal, Seizures.
- Injured Hiker trail at Stevens Park carried/walked out Engine 4 and Medics responded.
- 415 Domestic First Block of North Voluntario.
- Med call Unconscious subject 100 Block of Olive Mill Road.
- Naked man masturbating in the 600 Block of State street near Blenders in the grass, caught.
- 200 Block of Meigs Road 273.5 Domestic Violence investigation occurred at the Harbor.
- Sexual Assault De La Guerra and State street suspect caught Cota at State street. Amazingly the man masturbating was caught around the same time.
- Report of a Mountain Lion at Oak Valley School 595 2nd Street in Buellton.
- 417 Employee Brandished a shovel at his employer at Food Land 1501 San Andres.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a doorway First East Guiterrez directly across from Casa Blanca restaurant.
- 3 Juveniles on the roof with scooters at Nightengale School 255 Winter street.
- Keep the Peace at Quality Inn 3000 Block of DLV for a guest who is no longer Welcome refusing to leave.
- 602 Tresspasser at Via Caridad in the 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- 415 Between a male and a female at State street and Anapamu
Have a Great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Tom Cat, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Fish Head, One and Two,, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Johathan. C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengi, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger