Scanner Reports 11-23-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Will found out after a couple months my Zapper Works. At 1:30am I thought I got ripped off on that deal but finally someone went in there for grub and when they did Zapa Roni. I dumped the subject onto an outdoor cabinet right after and went back to bed. The rest of the night I had horrible nightmares of being attacked by the bass turd and all his relatives. Thanksgiving morning I put him in a planter next to the neighbors truck, he landed on his back and resembles Bernie, from Weekend at Bernies. All he needs is a little pair of sunglasses. I bet he is the same one that nailed me and Joey, he was probably rehabilitating from their last fight and grubbing up his strength to get up again. So it's a good thing that Zapper did it's job, though I do feel bad that it came to this. I don't like anyone losing their life on my account hopefully he did not have a family if he did they are next.
Thanksgiving, thinking about the time I was homeless in Monterey County, had relatives up there but I was a drinker they did not want me around. Some people should not drink alcohol. I am one of those people. I was looking for work and sleeping in the weeds no one would hire me they were smart. Finally went to the Seaside welfare office, hit em up for one night in the old Monterey Hotel and a 12.00 Dollar food voucher. Went to the store got some canned foods, a pack of hot dogs, mustard, loaf of bread, went to the hotel got a room place looked like a clean version of the Faulding Hotel. My room had a sink in it and a radiator heater there was a bar of soap on the sink. Washed my clothing, dried them on the heater. Contrary to the way SOME PEOPLE think I'm not nor ever have been lazy. I know some people think that so, I thought I'd mention it. I slept good next day I was out trying to figure a way out of there, no one would hire me so that was that. I saw a church went in met the preacher a guy named Arnold Steinback no relation to John. I told him my plight asked for work instead he bought me a non-refundable bus ticket to get this: SANTA BARBARA! Yaaaaay! Aren't you glad I'm Here? Ha,ha,ha...He gave me a bag of peanuts, 3 Packs of Kools and I've been here ever since. I know that makes you all happy. I hope You Had a great ThanksGiving....That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS i'M WASHING THEM RIGHT NOW BUT i'LL BE STICKING TO THEM LATER. Here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Check the Welfare of someone in the 1700 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Premises check along the beach 300 Block of East Cabrillo.
- 242 Assault and pass the pepper 2500 Block of Gibraltar.
- 415 Female on Lakeview 300 Block.
- Campers at War El Cielito at Gibraltar.
- Med call for an incoherent subject on the bus.
- Med Call unknown type 5600 Block of Carp Ave.
- 242 Son hit his Mother in the Face and ran away before police got there
- Broken Hydrant in front of Valley Market.
- UNknown type med call at Chapala Market 605 North Milpas street.
- Male down next to his wheelchair in city lot 11.
- Fall victim broken hip 300 Block of Ellwood Beach in an apartment those bones break easy when your older.
- 415 Transient bothering the employees at the Dive Center 22 Anacapa street.
- Transient refusing to leave the church 6000 Block of Shirrell in Goleta. They don't have any problems in Goleta because they throw people out of church.
- Female refusing to leave the railroad tracks South Bound near Bates.
- Hazardous condition 2 or 3 gallon gas can laying on it's side leaking gas Chapala at Quinto.
- Med call at the YMCA.
- SBPD assisting Amtrak police at the Amtrak station.
- Med Call Heroin OD Sunset Motel.
- Mom called the police on her Son and his Friend Under the Influence of substances in an apartment in the 1600 Block of Garden
- Non injury Hit and Run Suspect Southbound on Anacapa in a black Range Rover WMA with tattoos on his arm, a wealthy criminal in a black Range Rover.
- Med call 900 Block of State street Unknown type.
- One Sister threatens to kill the other on Holly street in Carpinteria The Holiday Season Begins.
- Indecent Exposure Transient exposing himself to the world.
- 415 Domestic in the 700 Block of Wentworth female hiding in the bushes as her abusive boyfriend drives around in his black BMW looking for her. He abused her on Hollister a passer by picked her up and dropped her off at home now he is stalking her there. No capital letters for his bmw.
- 200 Old Mill Road 415 Domestic not sure what happened there code 3 Medics responded.
- 242 Assault in Vera Cruz Park
So slow on THANKSgiving, this is almost a Full Moon Too....Thanks to Bob and Pam for stopping by and making my holiday a little brighter, my tummy a little fuller :)
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 415 Domestic and possible violation of a restraining order in the 1000 Block of Cacique male left possibly South on Voluntario before the police responded.
- Basement of City Parking lot 6 Premise check.
- Non injury accident Foxen Canyon Highway 154.
- Missing Alzheimer's patient from Broodmar Plaza SBPD searching Areas, possibly found by a family member.
- Restraining Order Violation Santa Barbara Cemetery involving visitors to a grave site.
- Audible Alarm on a residence in Hope Ranch 2 doors found open residents on scene on Via Albergota.
- Med Call at the Shell Station 3000 Block of State street.
- Med Call Sears Parking lot in a white Lexus.
- Smoke investigation for smoke seen Highway 101 at Seacliff Ventura county heard no more.
- 415 Woman heard yelling for help in the 800 Block of Olive.
- Suspicious subject looking in windows of someones home in the 400 Block of Peach Grove.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle 400 Block of West Anapamu.
- White Titan Truck rollover on its side 100 Block of Old Coast Highway.
- Premises check Oak Park.
- Possible 459 Burglary Son breaking into his Fathers Home Father passed away on Wednesday East Side not posting block for obvious reasons.
- Transformer Fire 600 Block of Lilac in Montecito.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave 2900 Block of State street.
- Found property on East Cabrillo.
- Suspicious Circumstances Girls Inc open door 600 Block of North Salsipuedes unknown by me if there was a crime.
- Audible Fire Alarms going off 700 Block of State street burnt popcorn.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Great Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Ricky, Bengie, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO! John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday... Later, Roger