Scanner Reports 11-2-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I have been doing these Scanner Reports a few years now. When I first started there was hardly any other sources of information out there as things were happening. Now there are many places to go and find out what is going on, they don't all get released the second something happens. Citizen reporters like myself have to restrain themselves from reporting some things too quickly especially when personal information is involved or someone's life can be in danger. Some people, it seems, have a need to know about things right when they are happening. If it is that important to them they should go out and buy a police scanner. I report the way I report as others do.
This needs to be number one in reporting incidents, its all good for the professionals. I am not a professional journalist, never have been nor will be. I like who I am if you don't there are others. I used to feel like I had to please everyone but not anymore I have found that to be impossible. I do the best I can. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, WEDnesday:
- SBPD needed to assist SBSO on a search warrant in the 400 Block of West Islay.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run in the 3700 Block of State street asian female driver male passenger in a Elantra
- House egged on Birch street.
- SBPD on a group at Dwight Murphy Park.
- Attempt Theft at Super Cucas in the County manager of the restaurant had the thief pinned down in the middle of the street.
- Med Call Scolaris 222 North Milpas Unknown type of call.
- Non injury traffic accident Pueblo and DLV.
- 459 Audible burglary alarm no crime 300 Block of Hitchcock.
- End of the Davenport Tunnel possible 594 Vandalism going on.
- Keep the Peace while a boyfriend asks his girlfriend to leave West Side.
- 415 Subject harassing an employee in the 400 Block of West Carrillo.
- SBPD on a subject State and Guiterrez.
- Highway one at West Clark vehicle accident.
- West Islay Dark Honda weaving possible UI Female driver.
- 415 Family domestic 500 Block of East DLG.
- 261pc Report of rape Waller Park North County.
- Highway one at Santa Lucia 23152 Drunk driver dark sedan all over the roadway.
- Theft at the recycling center 700 Block of East Guiterrez.
- 459 Investigation in a residence in the First Block of West Arrellaga.
- 1125 Hollister at Storke Construction material in the roadway North Bound Lanes.
- Male in a grey sedan yelling at kids Leadbetter Beach Parking lot.
- Female walking South on State street from the 900 Block yelling Racial Slurs police were Unable to locate.
- Code 40 at the Chicken Ranch in the 2600 Block of DLV in front of the restaurant.
Thursday's scanner reports will be updated at a later date.