Scanner Reports 11-13-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Anutter Monday. Same Old, Same Old. I was talking to my LandLady the other day, I forgot what I was calling her for because she started telling me about all the wonderful things my neighbors, the ones I was no longer talking to, told her they did for me. They gave me rides to and from the hospital, buying me roasted chickens from Costco, turning me on to gourmet dinners, making cactus for me, helping me with Joey. My Landlord just told me about the rides, I remember the rest and just tossed it in for good measure. Boy they are really rubbing it in making me look like a low down, dirty, rotten, son of a bitch. I really hate honking my own horn but sometimes it's necessary to lean on that horn a bit to protect yourself. So I told my landlady about the time they got robbed by some guy who robs people of things they want to be delivered to their home country. The crook takes the items and the money, She (the neighbor) gave me the information of how to contact the guy and I turned it over to the local police who got their money back for them. Very nice of the police to do that. They got rid of a crook, I was able to help out some people I thought were friends expecting nothing in return. But it turns out the people I helped who returned favors expect things in return. Anyway and if they do remember what I helped them with they don't care. Just the same I don't like telling people about good things I do anyway.
Our local cops are that way too and they always have been, the ones I've dealt with anyway. So don't ask me who it was that got that crook I'm not telling. There was a time though I wouldn't tell my Land Lady nothing just go out and get me a fifth of Southern Comfort, or some Jim Beam pound that down and get some more because a good deal of my life I have hated myself had low self esteem. When you're down like that all the time Asshats take advantage of you say rotten things or do rotten things rip ya off, assault you in one way or another usually verbally all in the name of MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER. Damn Southern Comfort sounds real good. Probably get rid of that nasty crap I got in my throat and a few other things People that know what happens when I drink know what I mean...heeheehee. Nice Home Made Christmas cookies and a little drinky poo Southern Comfort, just a little. NOPE not for me but the memories are nice. There are some teas out there taste a little like Southern Comfort. I'm not missing anything just my shovel I'll find that later. I was just saying how much I loved my neighbors then this happened I don't feel any anger toward the Folks and I wish them well I'm sure they are good people around others...Southern Comfort does sound real good Sunday Rite Aide ad first page that looks real good too.
Scanner Reports, FRYday:
- Transient laying on the road 100 Block of South Hope.
- Premises check 300 Block of East Anapamu, 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Suicidal female hopped out of a moving vehicle near Cottage hospital was talking about running out on the freeway SBPD checked the area looking for her.
- Child Abuse investigation in the 400 Block of Coronel.
- East Haley at Olive wrong way driver reckless Red mini Cooper.
- Oversized vehicle 1000 Block of Miramonte.
- Fire Alarms no Fire 819 Garden street.
- Suspicious vehicle in the Taco Bell parking lot Hollister and Fairview turned out to be a stolen vehicle from Oxnard.
- Fall victim Canon Perdido and Anacapa.
- Loud Music 1900 Block of DLV.
- Transient trying to start fights at McDonalds 146 South Fairview.
- Roommates fight and Assault in the 500 Block of DLV.
- Racers through Santa Barbara on the 101 confrontational one in a red Mustang the other in a white Audi Southbound.
- Suspicious circumstances at the Motel 6 in the 400 Block of Corona Del Mar a gal called her mother saying her life was in danger in a room there all I heard Suspicious circumstances call.
- Non-injury hit and run 600 Block of Del Monte suspect still there as there was a witness.
- Dog bite 3026 State street.
- Medical call laceration 2300 Block of Bath. Grey Sprinter van off at Garden from the 101 dragging a pipe.
- Subject down 225 State street subject under influence of Meth.
- Subject down First East Gutierrez bloody Medic call.
- 4200 Block of Calle Real fall victim head injury.
- Shoplifting female from Nordstroms 25-30 flannel black long hair.
- 2 AWOL Boys from Los Prietos Boys Camp, navy shorts, grey sweatshirts.
- Transient with backpack peeping in someones window 200 Block of West Ortega.
- Vehicle Accident Blosser at West Main 5 Green Tag injuries moderate.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- Elderly Fall victim on Sunset Drive.
- Female yelling 5300 Block of Hollister.
- Son threatening a parent chasing the parent outside 3600 Block of Via Lotto in Lompoc detained shortly after.
- 2 Males with rifles shooting 1000 yards into a field from Bettervia and Rosemary.
- Medical call for an unconscious subject in a vehicle.
- Suspicious vehicle with keys in the ignition 500 Block of Castillo.
- Male inside a water heater closet refusing to leave 125 West Anapamu sounds like a warm place to sleep.
- 7300 Block of Hillsboro in Goleta kitchen fire in structure.
- Chase Palm Park extension premises check by Park 3.
- Disturber at the Mobil station in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Vehicle Fire Black Mercedes Sprinter Van Fire fully involved highway 101 Southbound North of Padaro.
- Missing child female from the 800 Block of Shoreline on a bicycle wearing a helmet found within 10 minutes.
- Non-injury accident DUI driver into a Fire Hydrant Laguna at Gutierrez.
- Stolen vehicle 200 Block of Cottage Grove a Mazda Protege.
- Landlord/Tenant fight 1100 Block of Quinientos.
- Drunk male down part way into the road 900 Block of East Mason.
- Domestic fight, State and Mission female was trying to get out of a silver SUV Male dragged her back in and was beating her last seen East Bound on Mission.
- Ortega and Mission male yelling throwing items hit a black BMW broke mirror vehicle continued on.
- Assault on a parent 700 Block of Olive street Overdose in Isla Vista.
- Warming Fire on the tracks near Bath Street behind the car wash 300 Block.
- Subject disturbing at 7-11 1936 State street.
- Assault investigation Cottage Hospital.
Scanner Reports, Sunday
- Assault 1400 Block of Gillespie.
- Drunk drained his Lizard at AM-PM in the 1900 Block of State street.
- Two Juveniles spray painting in the drainage at Look Out! Park, Vandalism.
- Medical call for a subject down next to a pickup truck on La Cumbre Peak area but when they got there it sounded like maybe the guy was sleeping no medical.
- Naked male walking around San Pascual and Coronel Place not sure if they found him or not.
- Gas leak outside 3000 Block of Chandler in Lompoc.
- Medical call code 2 unknown type 4700 Block of Calle Real.
- Suspicious subject hanging out, digging through trash, and smoking cigarettes near Alisos and Yanonali.
- 600 Block of Coronel female seen getting into a grey Toyota Tundra Pickup truck carrying a rifle vehicle drove off but I heard the police respond back to area a little while later.
- Vehicle has just been BOLOed as possible gang association.
- Scooter stolen 1000 Block of Casitas Pass.
- SBPD on a subject in front of Crown Liquor there is always a drunk laying out there like an advertisement.
- Found wallet 400 Block of Atterdag.
- 1000 Block of Escalate 2 brothers fighting.
- Subject making phoney phone calls to the police reporting suicidal people who are not there. I wonder if he sees them and really thinks they are there? Today he reported a guy in front of the Rescue Mission holding a knife to his own throat the police got there and could not find the guy. But they found the guy making the phone call up the street at Garden and Yanonali.
- 20002 Non-injury hit and run at 30 Winchester Canon Road involving a gold Toyota Corolla.
- 647F Drunk at Los Olivos school just laying about.
Well that is all outta me, for now, things are kinda slow. We need a Full Moon. I guess been chilly out there at night kinda nice unless you don't have any covers. Anyway Have a Great MONday-MONday.....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Cory, Diana, Jim,Marty, Cop John, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Poe, David Cox, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Nov 13, 2017 10:20 AM
yay just experienced my first D T's . Been in hell about a week and 1\2 now. As long as you are alive there is a chance to a point. I quit !
Nov 13, 2017 10:46 AM
Good for you 1984, wish you luck!
Nov 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Nov 13, 2017 12:43 PM
Nov 13, 2017 10:45 AM
4200 Block of Calle Real fall victim head injury....That was me going for a maintenance bottle. No kidding.
Nov 13, 2017 11:23 AM
A positive I D and condition on the fallen one gets a down( mild road rash to face ) vote ? got up kept trucken
Nov 13, 2017 11:08 AM
Male inside a water heater closet refusing to leave 125 West Anapamu sounds like a warm place to sleep.....Found a dead guy my in a water heater closet once.
Nov 13, 2017 11:23 AM
Were you having DT's at the time? Ever hear of "Glue Bob?" Street guy had an apartment in IV above one I was staying in had a dead kid in his closet for 3 weeks died smoking crack with Glue Bob. He did not want to get in trouble so he put the kid in his closet this was on Picasso 6600 Block...I had DT'S Many times I stopped drinking because my suicide attempts were involving other people and I did not want to accidently kill anyone else. The spins were getting bad too I had them drunk and sober and I was violent. Sometimes I miss drinking I'd be lying if I said I didn't it's been 14 years off the booze for me.
Nov 13, 2017 12:49 PM
No butI think he did, it was local blues legend Buddy Smith, heater @ The Modoc.