Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Well, my little Fish Head dog is in Heaven now. He went sometime last night. I kinda thought he might pull through, but I guess it wasn't to be. I loved that little guy. He was there for me when my Pooh Bear Cat Dog passed away. I miss his little red blue eyed devil look, zipping through the aquarium. Fish Head Two is depressed. I got him a moss ball. Damn thing cost 10 bucks. Fish Heads One and Two together did not cost that much. I bought a new aquarium for Fish Head One hoping that would help, but I guess it was too late for him. I bought a couple Little Caesars pizzas to help me feel better. Some people shoot dope, I gobble Little Caesars Pizzas.

I was in a store flapping my jaws today about that security guard that got my goat the other day (yea, it takes me a little while to let go of resentments; 5 years or so). When this guy had the nerve to tell me, "Shut up, there is women in the store." Usually I tell people where to go, but besides knowing this guy, I know this guy could break my back in half. That wasn't why I shut up and listened. I shut up and listened because ever since the other night when that guy went off in Vegas and killed all those folks watching the concert, I been thinking that if we would all just shut up and quit calling each other Snowflakes, Crybabies, Redneck Punks, Warmongers and the like, and started being nicer to each other, things like this horrible thing in Vegas might not happen. I don't know why the guy went off. We all got our thoughts on the subject, but all this name calling and threatening ain't helping none. Live and let live even if we don't agree with each other. I know some of you are gonna say, “You’re one to talk, Snowflake Roger, blah,blah.blah. You say this and you do that!" I got an excuse; I'm a human not a robot. It's just a suggestion. I'm going to try and practice shutting up myself. I'm not judging, I'm just suggesting. Maybe it will help. Now shut up.

Scanner Reports, Monday:

• Some drunk guy was attempting to force his way into people’s residents early Monday morning in the 300 and 400 blocks of South Milpas. The police got him at Cabrillo and Milpas.
  • Vehicle theft investigation in the 3900 block of Via Lucero.
  • I think they said burglary to Walnut Shell, but it almost sounded like Walmart Shell.
  • Medical emergency at the County Jail for heart problems.
  • Fractured arm in the 300 block of West Padre.
  • Suicidal subject in the 3600 block of State Street.
  • Another suicidal subject in the 4100 block of State Street.
  • Medical emergency in Goleta, code blue, the patient passed away. Rest in peace.
  • 5150 in the 1400 block of Chino.
  • Transient yelling in the 900 block of State Street.
  • Vehicle ripped off from the Cottage Hospital parking garage, a Subaru with Pennsylvania license plates.
  • Subject throwing rocks at a female in a wheelchair, Sola at Anacapa.
  • Attempted theft in the 600 block of State Street.
  • Burglary to a residence in the 670 block of Del Playa.
  • Subject refusing to leave an address in the 1900 block of Cleveland and physically tackled the reporting party.
  • Arrellaga at State Street, a woman is yelling at the world.
  • Stolen auto investigation, 700 block of East Anapamu.
  • Male in a truck blocking a woman from driving out, 300 block of South Canada. She called the police and he took off.
  • Keep the peace in the 700 block of West Islay.
  • Missed the address, but it was a County call, someone’s dog was stolen.
  • Dislocated knee in the Santa Catalina Tower.

Scanner Reports, Tuesday:

• 200 block of North Broadway, fall from a wheelchair.
  • Armed robbery with a knife. Taken was a wallet, 2000 block of Oak Avenue.
  • Transient yelling in the doorway of Core Power Yoga, 1100 block of State Street.
  • Assault on Camino Del Remedio, 234 Camino Del Remedio, blue and red shorts riding a bike toward Calle Real. Victim was on the ground, fire department, medics responded. They said the name of the suspect and I have heard it many times before. He likes to beat up on folks.
  • Suspicious circumstances, a vehicle with major front end damage on the side of Highway 101 North, just north of Palmer Road.
  • SBPD units needed backup at 313 West Arrellaga, unknown call.
  • Suspicious circumstances, possible H&S sales 300 block of West Pedregosa, Asian male with a walkie talkie.
  • Camper in City Lot 2, 900 Anacapa in a Toyota Tacoma.
  • Hazardous condition, a subject cannot shut off their vehicle and it smells like something is burning, 1600 block of La Vista Del Oceano.
  • Suspicious subject walking out of a driveway with a sleeping bag in the 600 block of Mission Ridge.
  • Shoplifter at Ralphs, 100 block of West Carrillo.
  • Subject refusing to leave the Fellowship Club in the 600 block of Garden.
  • Parking issue on Del Norte.
  • Traffic accident, Highway 101 southbound near Refugio.
  • Suicidal female at PATH, 816 Cacique.
  • Suspicious circumstances, a woman went to her ex-husband’s house on North La Patera and there was a woman there. She called her ex-husband at work and he said he did not know who she was but this woman insisted that she had permission to be there, so the ex-wife called the police and while they were waiting another woman showed up she also said that she had permission to be there. All I know.
  • Traffic accident, overturned semi on a bridge on Heritage Road.

Will that is all outta me for now. Busy day running around paying bills, so I’m tired. Have a great Wednesday. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on FRYday.  Later, Roger

oops Oct 04, 2017 07:02 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Roger, you can't be serious..." may not agree with Antifa and their tactics but I think they are attempting to keep the peace". How are the riots they initiate against free speech keeping the peace? They are costing us millions of tax payer dollars and are in effect domestic terrorists. Unfortunately, this is where you lose credibility in your posts

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 09:50 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

What about the golfing terrorist in the white house isn't he costing taxpayers zillions of dollars while handing out paper towels to the to hurricane victims? Antifa only show up where the organized racists do KKK Nazi's the Big orange ball calls them very fine people but Antifa he calls terrorists go figure.

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 09:05 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

oops has really swallowed the alt-right propaganda hook, line, and sinker

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 06:40 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

The bigots in this country feel like they've had to hide in the shadows for decades, and Prez Twitler was their ray of sunshine. Having no intellect, no integrity, and no spine is what makes it so easy for the orange one to change his mind in such a whipsaw fashion, according to where he perceives his best interests to lie.

d8vanilla Oct 04, 2017 05:27 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

I totally agree with "oops" " we should all support our President no what party he belongs. " The man was voted into office, and people that didn't want him as President, needs to respect the system. With all the adversity , and protests against the USA, by it's own (mostly) citizens, it makes our country look weak, which will make our country vulnerable to our enemies. We ALL need to stand strong, and work as one ONE. Then, if you still have the energy, you can decide who the next President will be, but in the meantime, we ALL need to stick together to fight our enemies. The one thing I like about Trump, is his ability and willingness, to change his mind......

Roger Oct 04, 2017 06:14 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Will no one respected Obama and I voted for him I got punched in the face twice because I voted for him I had people yell in my face that I was a "NL" There were some other choice things said. Now I'm supposed to respect this person who says hateful things and was saying those things when the person I voted for was in office...There were people saying that Obama was a muslim he wasn't their president too as well as threatening him with death right on the open internet. I agree to Disagree with the current administration if anyone thinks I'm weak feel free to punch me in the face.

Roger Oct 04, 2017 02:50 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

PS Now hearing reports that there was more than one shooter in Vegas....

Roger Oct 04, 2017 04:54 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Just different sites on Facebook I watched one video of a woman cab driver parked at the hotel there while the guy was shooting above her it sounded like it was coming from different places some sounded real close pretty wild...Powers that be say one shooter who knows I see different reports I mention it.

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 03:51 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Roger, where are you hearing about additional shooters?

Roger Oct 04, 2017 12:40 PM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

It's never good to open a container with something that has passed on in it that odor will be in my nostrils forever....On Facebook I have been threatened with death by Trump supporters, BLM supporters the only Nationality of Folks who haven't threatened to kill me yet are Hispanics, I haven't been threatened by the police either. I did have an online debate with the Cleveland cop who killed his girlfriend and rolled her into a rug remember that guy? Her 5 year old witnessed the action and told folks "He rolled my mama in a rug." that was about 10 years ago. Will there is good and bad in every group of folks, I voted for Obama twice last year I voted Green party I may not agree with Antifa and their tactics but I think they are attempting to keep the peace. I think a lot of folks from the right want to kill lefties I don't see what is wrong with being who you are as long as you are not hurting anyone. I'm a lot like Donald Trump I have a big mouth I get offended easily and cannot shut the HELL up! I cannot hold anything in especially when some Arshat threatens me I get really angry just like Donny. With that said I don't agree with the right I don't agree with D.T. at all, I don't think racists are very fine people, I don't think he has compassion for others and that goes for the majority of his administration...We do have some very fine folks in the Military who are Keeping the Peace in this country and many people in Law enforcement holding our country together. I don't think there will be a full on Civil War in this country but I think there is going to be more shootings, and attacks like what happened in Vegas there are a lot of ill folks out there not all of them have brain tumors many are just homicidal and they think if you don't agree with them you are THE PROBLEM, YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY,(That is what some of them say.) If you don't exist this country would be much better off so they kill....Of course some people do have brain tumors and other physical illnesses which can make them violent. All I can do is agree to disagree and try to keep my big mouth shut except for here. ...Thank You for your comments about Fish Head I miss the little Booger...There is no reason to the actions of a Mass Murderer when the media interviewed the brother of the Las Vegas killer and they asked him How long it had been since he spoke to his brother he answered 6 months. For 6 months this guy had weird thoughts going through his head a family member not connected that long is not a close family member what it tells me is the brother is not being truthful about his brother there are some issues there. People start to isolate before they snap many just commit suicide but some commit murder when I hear of either action I go to their Facebook page and 9 times out of 10 they haven't connected for awhile. No rhyme or reason to the actions of a Mass Murderer what ever went on in his head made sense to him but it would never make sense to us there is no talking ourselves through the insanity. Just try to accept that it happened and move on I heard the IV shootings over the scanner as it happened I'm sure I was the first one to report it but I really could not believe it I was very Shocked and sad for the victims as well as the police the responders who witnessed first hand the deaths of these young folks and the folks who were injured. The next day was my birthday and some weirdo attacked me for walking down the street wearing a colorful tie dye shirt the guy punched me because he was upset over the shootings in IV like it was my fault....Anyway this is long and I'm sorry butt I have one more thing to say if your constipated eat a Little Caesars Deep Dish pizza it will work over night like you would never believe....UGH.

Sherl Oct 04, 2017 10:49 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

RIP little Fish Head One. It's the cheese on the pizza that's addicting Roger. It looks like 8668 didn't get your message about live and let live.

Jazzee Oct 04, 2017 10:12 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Sorry to hear about Fish Head. Thank you for the reminder about the importance of just listening to people -- even if we don't always agree.

sbtraveler Oct 04, 2017 09:28 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

for redneck punks, can we substitute adolescent Appalachian-Americans?

oops Oct 04, 2017 08:51 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Roger - agree with your comments above. May I suggest adding - we should all support our President no what party he belongs. We are truly blessed to be able to express opinions and thoughts publically and we should not support shutting down free speech no matter how much we disagree with their POV. What is going on at Bezerkely, a taxpayer public school, is an assault on free speech

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 11:05 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

OOPs, because I don't support Trump and don't agree with your assertion that we should all support him no matter what, I am now shutting down free speech? Are you for real??

oops Oct 04, 2017 11:00 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

no, because you appear to support shutting down free speech as they have been doing on UC campuses. That act is not free speech, its domestic terrorism

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 10:51 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Oops, why do I sound like Antifa? Just because I point out the hypocrisy of you saying we should all support our President no matter what (forcing "speech" on us, not very "free") and then in the same breath, talking about how precious free speech is? Do you really not see this?

a-1511156547 Oct 04, 2017 10:17 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

Oops, no, we should not be supporting this bigoted, sexist, moronic and pathetic excuse for a man. Why would you insist that and in the same comment, praise free speech? Free speech is about being able to not support someone and to do it vocally. Of all the presidents we've had, this one is not worth our "support."

Sprigofsage Oct 04, 2017 07:19 AM
Scanner Reports 10-4-17

I can't stop thinking about LV. I see there are tips for how to talk to your children about it. How do you talk to yourself about it though. Might need to dip into a little of that counseling myself...... Thanks for the scanner-oni Roger!!