Scanner Reports 10-4-17
Well, my little Fish Head dog is in Heaven now. He went sometime last night. I kinda thought he might pull through, but I guess it wasn't to be. I loved that little guy. He was there for me when my Pooh Bear Cat Dog passed away. I miss his little red blue eyed devil look, zipping through the aquarium. Fish Head Two is depressed. I got him a moss ball. Damn thing cost 10 bucks. Fish Heads One and Two together did not cost that much. I bought a new aquarium for Fish Head One hoping that would help, but I guess it was too late for him. I bought a couple Little Caesars pizzas to help me feel better. Some people shoot dope, I gobble Little Caesars Pizzas.
I was in a store flapping my jaws today about that security guard that got my goat the other day (yea, it takes me a little while to let go of resentments; 5 years or so). When this guy had the nerve to tell me, "Shut up, there is women in the store." Usually I tell people where to go, but besides knowing this guy, I know this guy could break my back in half. That wasn't why I shut up and listened. I shut up and listened because ever since the other night when that guy went off in Vegas and killed all those folks watching the concert, I been thinking that if we would all just shut up and quit calling each other Snowflakes, Crybabies, Redneck Punks, Warmongers and the like, and started being nicer to each other, things like this horrible thing in Vegas might not happen. I don't know why the guy went off. We all got our thoughts on the subject, but all this name calling and threatening ain't helping none. Live and let live even if we don't agree with each other. I know some of you are gonna say, “You’re one to talk, Snowflake Roger, blah,blah.blah. You say this and you do that!" I got an excuse; I'm a human not a robot. It's just a suggestion. I'm going to try and practice shutting up myself. I'm not judging, I'm just suggesting. Maybe it will help. Now shut up.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Some drunk guy was attempting to force his way into people’s residents early Monday morning in the 300 and 400 blocks of South Milpas. The police got him at Cabrillo and Milpas.
- Vehicle theft investigation in the 3900 block of Via Lucero.
- I think they said burglary to Walnut Shell, but it almost sounded like Walmart Shell.
- Medical emergency at the County Jail for heart problems.
- Fractured arm in the 300 block of West Padre.
- Suicidal subject in the 3600 block of State Street.
- Another suicidal subject in the 4100 block of State Street.
- Medical emergency in Goleta, code blue, the patient passed away. Rest in peace.
- 5150 in the 1400 block of Chino.
- Transient yelling in the 900 block of State Street.
- Vehicle ripped off from the Cottage Hospital parking garage, a Subaru with Pennsylvania license plates.
- Subject throwing rocks at a female in a wheelchair, Sola at Anacapa.
- Attempted theft in the 600 block of State Street.
- Burglary to a residence in the 670 block of Del Playa.
- Subject refusing to leave an address in the 1900 block of Cleveland and physically tackled the reporting party.
- Arrellaga at State Street, a woman is yelling at the world.
- Stolen auto investigation, 700 block of East Anapamu.
- Male in a truck blocking a woman from driving out, 300 block of South Canada. She called the police and he took off.
- Keep the peace in the 700 block of West Islay.
- Missed the address, but it was a County call, someone’s dog was stolen.
- Dislocated knee in the Santa Catalina Tower.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 200 block of North Broadway, fall from a wheelchair.
- Armed robbery with a knife. Taken was a wallet, 2000 block of Oak Avenue.
- Transient yelling in the doorway of Core Power Yoga, 1100 block of State Street.
- Assault on Camino Del Remedio, 234 Camino Del Remedio, blue and red shorts riding a bike toward Calle Real. Victim was on the ground, fire department, medics responded. They said the name of the suspect and I have heard it many times before. He likes to beat up on folks.
- Suspicious circumstances, a vehicle with major front end damage on the side of Highway 101 North, just north of Palmer Road.
- SBPD units needed backup at 313 West Arrellaga, unknown call.
- Suspicious circumstances, possible H&S sales 300 block of West Pedregosa, Asian male with a walkie talkie.
- Camper in City Lot 2, 900 Anacapa in a Toyota Tacoma.
- Hazardous condition, a subject cannot shut off their vehicle and it smells like something is burning, 1600 block of La Vista Del Oceano.
- Suspicious subject walking out of a driveway with a sleeping bag in the 600 block of Mission Ridge.
- Shoplifter at Ralphs, 100 block of West Carrillo.
- Subject refusing to leave the Fellowship Club in the 600 block of Garden.
- Parking issue on Del Norte.
- Traffic accident, Highway 101 southbound near Refugio.
- Suicidal female at PATH, 816 Cacique.
- Suspicious circumstances, a woman went to her ex-husband’s house on North La Patera and there was a woman there. She called her ex-husband at work and he said he did not know who she was but this woman insisted that she had permission to be there, so the ex-wife called the police and while they were waiting another woman showed up she also said that she had permission to be there. All I know.
- Traffic accident, overturned semi on a bridge on Heritage Road.
Will that is all outta me for now. Busy day running around paying bills, so I’m tired. Have a great Wednesday. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger