Scanner Reports 10-26-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Still here in agony. My doctors appointment is at Sansum on Halloween. There are a lot of Road Ragers out there, I got a little story about that and it's true it happened a long long ago when I was on the sauce. I was walking across the street at Mason and Milpas street and this feller was sitting in his 1968 Midnight Blue with black vinyl roofed Chevy Impala. He got a little short because he thought he was more important and gunned the engine a couple times. Then he just punched the gas narrowly nipping me. I knew someday I might see him again with that nice Chevy he had. 15 Minutes later he was standing in line in front of me at McDonalds on Milpas just about ready to order when I yelled, I'm going to beat your Ass! It was like he knew it was me, without looking back at me that little 40 year old punk beat feet outta there. I never saw him again. Maybe he was just visiting someone in town I have no idea but if you know someone who drives a midnight blue 1968 Chevy Impala with a black Vinyl roof tell them Roger says "Hello, and I still remember."
I wonder about this call I heard yesterday about the guy in the pickup hitting the bicyclist in the Castillo Underpass, are we going to start doing that now, intimidating bicyclists and pedestrians with big vehicles? I saw a couple jerky comments from the town drunk on Edhat last night, you know the one. He has about 5 different personalities on Edhat and hardly ever has anything good to say? Yeah thats the one. Too bad Road Raging isn't a felony. From what that call was yesterday there were 2 felonies committed course you never know the outcome until the thug goes through the system. Might have money a good lawyer then the business of justice comes in. It is what it is, I cannot do anything about it other than Rant...SLOW DOWN!!! Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 415 Male and Female refusing to leave the Faulding Hotel 15 East Haley they was in a room.
- Med call leg pain CVS Pharmacy 3939 State street.
- Prowling female trying to open car doors in the 200 Block of Calle Caesar Chavez.
- SBPD Officer on a bicyclist Sapsidutes at Victoria.
- Subject refusing to leave Cottage ER After being seen
- Chapala at Parker Way found property
- Skateboarder ran a red light Eastbound on Montecito from Castillo.
- Stolen grey Toyota sedan Laguna and Anapamu
- Threats investigation over text messages at Carpinteria High School.
- Theft of Food from Catholic Social Services Just ask they will give the food to you.
- Unconscious female Med Call Launderland in the 2600 Block of DLV.
- State and Anapamu male walking in circles and crying I'm doing that right now come and arrest me!
- Police are checking the parks doing premises checks.
- Fall victim med call 1800 Block of DLV.
- Motorcycle ripped off 400 Block of Ellwood Beach Road.
- Drugs found in the bathroom at a Junior High in Santa Maria then a few moments later I heard a female student was being bullied by a group of other students there. I really hope one did not have to do with the other.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Small fire reported outside of the road SouthSide of the 101 near Padero no word on how it started.
- 1000 Block of Alston Road a male with a rifle looking up in the trees WMA wearing a red shirt.
- Foster at Hummel in Santa Maria vehicle accident 3 injuries.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Embezzlement investigation 300 Block of Palm Ave.
- Traffic stop 800 Block of East Canon Perdido traffic stop on a 4-Runner with no license plates.
- Non injury traffic accident 115 South Canada.
- Grey Kia vs bicycle in IV on Embarcadero Del Mar and El Colegio Road.
- Vehicle accident at the roundabout highway 246 highway 154, 2 Pick Ups involved.
- 415 Subject in the 400 Block of East Montecito.
- 2 Out of Control students in the office of the middle school 2200 Block of Modoc La Cumbre Junior High.
- Vehicle rollover highway 101 Southbound at El Capitan Ranch.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down Nopolitos and Quarantina, then Fire Department, Medics responded then the Jail van
- 415 Unknown type in the 3400 Block of Richland Drive.
- Missing person 100 Block of East Figueroa.
- Structure Fire 6500 Block of Cordoba in IV.
- Med call Earl Warren showgrounds unconscious male.
- Subject refusing to leave the community showers at Sumita Gardens.
- 200 Block of West Quinto Audible Alarm.
- Med call Skaters Point broken Arm.
- 7400 Block of Evergreen a white Acura crashed into a travel trailer drunk driver.
- Vehicle into the Center Divider highway 101 at highway 135.
- Vehicle accident Telcote at Hollister one vehicle attempting to leave.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a great Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent,ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayetta, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! Stobe the HOBO! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday...Later, Roger