Scanner Reports 10-24-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I hope I can keep going with these scanner reports, but I'm not doing so well right now and I need to let my readers know I'm pretty ill and don't know exactly what it is. I might have to take time off here and there to find out. I'm not trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me or any of that bullshit, I just want people to know why I might not be around here and there. I want to get well, pain sucks!
I got a package the other day from Lauren at Edhat HQ from the Search Dog Foundation based in Ventura. They sent me a t-shirt, a ball cap, a magazine, note cards, and a card. They thanked me for what I do. I really needed that right then. It gave my emotional ass a good cry, it was really nice of them to do that. I'm going to wear that hat and shirt proudly, thank you so very much.
It's starting to get to the Season of Stealing where those thieves need to make big bucks so they can provide for their families while screwing yours. We need to do the same things you do every day. Lock everything up and keep your eyes open, report suspicious activities around you and your HOOD, take care of the neighbors and hopefully they will take care of you.
I need some advice, I figure why not ask you guys. My Joey catches animals and brings them in to live with us, some of these little critters don't clean up after themselves, they think they are living in a friggen hotel. I got arthritis and cannot always clean it up, those of you who have worked with animals know how to neutralize odors and such. The neighbors are looking at me as if it's me and it ain't. Any advice will be appreciated. If you all got any questions you know you can always ask. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- First Block of La Cadena Vandalism 594.
- Wanted Subject in the 1400 Block of Bath subject with warrants.
- 415 Subject starting trouble at the Adult book store wasn't the one on State street so they responded to the one on Anacapa.
- Mary 3 did a traffic stop on a white Toyota Tacoma in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- 23103 Reckless white pick up Northbound 101 at El Sueno.
- 415 Domestic at 13 Camino De Vida in Noleta.
- Med call 160 South Patterson.
- 415 Subject knocking on reporting parties door possibly under the influence 1400 Block of Gillispe.
- 1021 Phone call to SBSO Officer on an AWOL Juvenile they did not say from where.
- 415 Subject disturbing at Hendrys Beach parking lot 2981 Cliff Drive harrassing passerbys 55 Year old WMA on a blue moped.
- Road Rager and tail gater highway 101 North Bound State street off ramp white pick up truck.
- Structure Fire in the 700 Block of Anacapa Drive in Camarillo.
- Possible domestic violence Stage Coach at Highway 154 woman wearing an orange dress dragged by the neck into a white van driver drove away but there was a witness who called it in CHP found the van and pulled it over hopefully the woman got away from the horrible abuser.
- Check the Welfare of a female screaming in the Castillo Underpass 300 Block of Castillo.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave in the 5500 Block of Hollister.
- Report of a hand to hand drug transaction in the 900 Block of State street.
- Report of a male running in the Garden Street underpass 300 Block of Garden street.
- Report of a female burning pieces of paper 216 South Milpas in front of the Habit she was gone by the time police arrived.
- Road Rage Storke and Hollister subject in a white Crown Victoria vehicle swerving driver taking pictures of the reporting party.
- Fall victim med call front of the Villa S.B. 227 East Anapamu.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Vehicle Rollover Highway one at San Antonio East occupants were out of the vehicle.
- Unconscious subject after a bicycle accident overpass on Patterson had 2 children with him.
- Electric bicycle stolen from Rustys 200 Block of West Carrillo.
- Suspicious circumstances vehicle left stuck on a center divider in the 4000 Block of Calle Real.
- Possible wanted subject female with warrants in front of the Big Yellow House.
- Med Call unconscious female 19 East Micheltorena.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run at Santa Barbara Shores.
- 415 Subject disturbing at San Sum Clinic.
- Vandalism to a fence Santa Barbara Iron and Metal 700 Block of East Guiterrez.
- SBPD Attempt to locate a subject 1000 Block of East Cota.
- Med Call chest pains inmate 1120 Anacapa.
- SBPD units responding to PATH 816 Cacique not sure why but sounded like someone might have had a warrant.
- 415 Domestic in a tent highway 101 Northbound at the Bath street off ramp.
- Audible alarm no crime 1200 Block of Bel Aire Drive 459 Burglary alarm.
- 400 Block of Palms on a Harassment charge State Parks on Scene.
- 100 Block of South Milpas minor injury traffic accident.
- Check the Welfare of a subject with an open container in a wheel chair in the 3900 Block of State street.
- Missing vehicle investigation in the 1300 Block of San Pascual.
I hope I get better soon I hate feeling like crap. I think of all the places I could go to and see that I never go see when I'm well. Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Tom Cat, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO! Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY, Stobe the Hobo, Happy Birthday Jim Rest in Peace. John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee you on FRYday...Later, Roger