Scanner Reports 1-9-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Some places still serve "All you can Eat Fish and Chips." My favorite Fish and Chip dinners were back home where Lake Michigan. Perch was the chosen Fish, I have some cod in the freezer maybe I'll save it for next week since I have been eating too many potatoes lately. I was thinking the other night about my thin skin, it's looking pretty good lately as the rotten comments and down votes are not bothering me much anymore. I'm starting to enjoy them, I know that sounds little sick but I cannot help but laugh at the fools who are so bothered by what I say that they have to take time out of their day to shoot a poison dart my way. It's bothering them more than me if someone has to put me down they must not have much of a life at all, I don't know whether to cry, pray, or feel sorry for them.
Anyway hearing some calls in the evening in Montecito. The police, County Sheriffs, and hired security guards are doing a righteous job of protecting Montecito to the best of their ability. As soon as a suspicious vehicle call goes out they are on it. The other night there was a call in on a Toyota Sedan at East Valley and 192 cruising the area slow no more of a description on the vehicle within moments patrol vehicles and law enforcement was there checking the area. A security guard reported hearing yelling just down the road from the 1200 Block of East Valley toward the ocean acouple moments later patrol was there to check it out. Then there was a report of a woman screaming, I could not make out the street but they knew and responded. The other day there was a guy taking pictures of a home when approached by a neighbor he drove off his license plate number revealed an address in Los Angeles County. I wonder if some of the criminals committing crimes like burglary, or robbery in Santa Barbara from other towns actually came here to loot Montecito and saw the police presence and decided to break the law in Santa Barbara before going home with their tails between their legs. What's funny is they come here in the first place thinking it's going to be an easy small town hit, sometimes they are lucky but eventually they get caught. A friend of mine works in Montecito and tells me it's almost like an abandoned town as there isn't a lot of people around sounds like a set up to me like a Venus Fly Trap if it looks like no one is around rest assured they are watching.
Here are your Scanner Reports, WEDnesday:
- 2 Subjects 415 Bothering customers and Staff at Starbucks 1235 State street one is wearing a blue hat, the other a bow tie.
- Reckless driver around Carpinteria City Hall WMA in a grey Dodge Ram.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian in front of Carpinteria High School 4800 Block of Foothill.
- Subject refusing to leave Albertsons on Calle Real 5800 Block.
- 5150 Female slapped another female 242 Assault Downtown on Chapala caught on First block of West Arrellaga.
- Unknown type Medical call 2800 Block of State street.
- Found property in the Public Market 38 West Victoria in the manager's office.
- SBPD on a group of subjects near the railroad tracks.
- Medical call County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Hot car Lojack hits Cacique and Milpas area found 200 Block of West Carrillo.
- A white BMW was taken from the Santa Barbara Auto Group Hope street at Calle Real.
- White Ave 2300 Block medical call.
- Subject sitting at a table in a restaurant refusing to leave 800 Block of East Montecito.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of Orange Ave in Goleta.
- 415 Domestic on Humphrey road.
- Police on a bicyclist Milpas and Haley.
- Subject with a warrant 1700 Block of Chino.
- Possible prostitution out of a black SUV, Alta Vista at Micheltorena.
- Suspicious subjects outside a residence on Alvarado.
- Yelling heard toward the ocean from the 1200 Block of East Valley.
- Suspicious vehicle Toyota sedan East Valley at 192.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 415 Subject refusing to leave PATH 816 Cacique.
- Traffic Stop first Block of South Quarantina a Mercury, clear.
- Drunk passed out 647F Maple at Carpinteria Avenue.
- Dog bite juvenile victim 700 Block of Hill street.
- Several small brush fires Baseline at Still Meadow Buellton.
- Medical Call S.B. County jail.
- Vegetation Fire 1300 Block of Alamo Pintado.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Subject refusing to leave a shoe repair store 130 East Haley I did not know that was there.
- 594 Vandalism First Block of East Arrellaga.
- Suspicious subject possibly casing 100 Block of Mira Flores WMA in a grey Hoodie riding a cruiser bike.
- Fall victim with an arm injury 1900 Block of Bath street.
- 242 Assault or Battery at Val Verde 3700 Block of Modoc Road.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave Risk Mangement 105 West Anapamu.
- 2 Subjects refusing to leave the area 800 Block of Ashley.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 6700 Block of Trigo.
- Fall victim at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
- Male in the Woman's restroom 1200 Block of Shoreline.
- Auto burglary Calle Creaspas at State street.
- Possible vegetation Fire 2500 Block of Wild Oak Road in Lompoc.
- Premises check 422 East Cota street.
Will dat is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful Weekend eat lots of Fish and Fries....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Clancy, Thomacina, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Walter, Fred, Carl, Stan, Kent, Elmo, Patrick, Christy, Bommy, Poppy,Jim, Diana, Rambo, Sherry,David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday.