Scanner Reports 1-7-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Got a little problem with a relative, one of my Sister's who thinks she is my Mother is doing things to get me in trouble, cyberstalking me. I'm not the only one she does this too, it's just my turn. My crime? Sending birthday gifts to my Niece and her Mother, one of my other Sisters, my Mother aka Sister went off on me and got me booted off Facebook for a few days. It really pissed me off, this is the same Mother/Sister who called the SBPD and told them I was suicidal several weeks ago they came over at 4:30 am to check on me. I ranted and raved at the poor officers for some time, they finally determined I was 5150 not suicidal and left. Anyway, what a pain in the ass. Years ago I made the mistake of taking her in and she went to the police and told them I was a serial killer, in Miami where my older Sister lives, she called and told them my older Sister was either a molester or drug dealer not sure which I'd rather be a Serial killer. She has done this before, I don't like playing games with people who are wacked or I would do things to get her in trouble. I just want to live the rest of my life in Peace. I know there are laws against this sort of thing in California, I googled it but she lives in Indiana and it looked like there was nothing on the books there as of ye.t I posted the picture of the Fargo Woodchipper on my Facebook page I hope people get the message. I think no words are necessary I try to keep my mouth shut as much as possible I think it's true what they say. A picture speaks a thousand words. It is what it is I guess.
Someone dumped a Bicycle on the property with a trailer on it a couple weeks ago. I know I can call the PD and have it picked up but thought maybe the owner parked it here for a bit now I'm thinking it was stolen from someone. I have seen someone riding it before a Hispanic man it's a red cruiser with star stickers on it. The trailer is the kind that carries a child it has a yellow and grey covering the trailer is locked to the bicycle with a cable lock the trailer is filled with personal property personal daypacks that look full of clothing if anyone knows who's stuff this is please let me know I think it belongs to someone who is homeless. I don't want to call it in for a few more days because the stuff might be thrown out I would much rather someone get their stuff back then see it get tossed out.
Anyway, here are your Scanner Reports, MONday:
- Injured K-9 3000 Block of Las Positas Road never heard anymore I hope the dog is OK I hate hurt fur baby calls.
- An unconscious subject in a wheelchair SBHS Tennis Courts.
- A naked man in the 700 Block of West Micheltorena.
- Vehicle vs pedestrian Miller at Battles in Santa Maria.
- Burglary to a classroom at Monroe School 431 Flora Vista.
- Subject smoking weed 1500 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- The other day I heard a call where a guy was smoking weed in his car and the reporting party told the police he had a gun and he was going to go outside and keep the subject at gunpoint for police.
- Check the welfare of a subject living at the Sand Piper Mobil Home Park in the 3900 Block of Via Real.
- Unresponsive male on an MTD Bus across from City College.
- Hit and Run Coca Coca delivery truck hit and ran a traffic signal at Los Positas and State street.
- Homeless subject sleeping on the tracks near Look Out Park.
- SBPD on a subject Ledbetter picnic area.
- Shoplifter at Ralphs 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Medical call fall victim on the patio 3880 Via Lucero.
- Drunk in the 100 Block of West Micheltorena code 2 medics.
- Victoria at Anacapa vehicle vs pedestrian.
- Community meeting SMHS.
- 415 Threats toward a guitar player in Alameda Park.
- Check the welfare of a code 40 Drunk face down on DLV.
- Sexual Battery De La Vina and Figueroa.
- Drunk Driver swerving 3400 Block of Calle Real in a white van.
- Alamar and State street warming fire Monday evening engine 4 responded to put it out.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 20002 Hit and Run non-injury 1700 Block of Glen Oaks Drive white Dodge tree trimming truck suspect.
- 415 Four subjects harassing passer-bys 2981 Cliff Drive.
- Assault at the Pork Palace resulting from a 415 Fight between brothers.
- Medical call at Casa Dorinda 300 Hot Springs.
- Check the Welfare of a male in a wheelchair 1218 Santa Barbara street.
- Vehicle reported over the side highway 154 and Painted Cave road in the morning.
- Code 2 Medic's for a code 40 Drunk 1200 Block of Santa Barbara.
- 211 Silent Alarm at the Union Bank in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive, not a robbery.
- Female who was in a Vacant room at the West Beach Inn on West Cabrillo trapped behind a gate by employees waiting for the police.
- Possible overdose 4700 Block of Calle Real.
- 415 Argument Over a non-injury traffic accident 200 Block of Nogales.
- 602 Trespasser on property 1700 Block of Linda Vista in Santa Ynez.
- Suicidal Subject on the cliffs near Santa Barbara Shores.
- Extremely large Shoplifting cart blocking the sidewalk 700 Block of State street.
- 211 Armed Robbery of Food from the deli at Ralphs 100 Block of West Carrillo 2 HMA's last seen NB on Chapala in a newer Nissan Van blue or grey.
- 415 Subject disturbing in the 600 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Naked male in a vehicle following a female jogger around the block off Cliff Drive he got caught.
- Suspicious subject and vehicle another genius with his license plate showing taking pictures of a home on Crestview in Montecito he was driving some type of a small electric vehicle registered to some guy in Los Angeles sounds like a caser he took off when noticed last seen on Barker Pass.
- Premise check 800 Block of Alberta.
- Another one Subject BMA walking near Bishop Diego with his pants down I believe he got caught also.
- Assault victim down 36 South Caesar Chavez I think he was transported to Cottage by the SBPD.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a great WEDnesday.....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Clancy, Tomazina, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Bommy, Poppy, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cody, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger