Scanner Reports 1-4-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was running around sending out stuff on foot and coming back from the store through the Milpas Roundabout. Usually when I'm about to cross the street motorists stop and let me walk the crosswalk, not this time. Two cars stopped then rolled into the crosswalk totally blocking me and just sat there. I was sooooooo farking MAD! I yelled and they at least had to sit there and listen to that because the vehicles in front of them were not moving. I yelled while walking around the vehicles not paying attention to my direction of travel yelling something like, "When you drive like SHIT and fail to Yield for others it comes back to you like KARMA You DIRTY DOGS!" Suddenly I slammed my foot into the curb and barely caught myself from doing a header into the sidewalk. I noticed a couple people were looking and trying not to laugh "Just like that! I yelled You see that SHIT!?," The vehicles took off quickly. Don't ya just hate doing stupid stuff like that? I did not know my Karma was that bad. Now I'm wondering what I did to have that happen though I just was not watching where I was going having lost my temper. Oh well, woulda been much worse if I splattered on the ground. I might still be laying there.
Been hearing of Storage Units getting hit (code 459) broken into. If you have a storage unit especially on Hollister you might want to go and make sure all is well with it. People keep some weird things in storage units. I used to know a guy kept his gun collection in one and porno movies, another guy who was homeless by choice that kept thousands of dollars in one, loaning money to other homeless folks and charging them lots of interest. He got drunk one night and tried to kill one of his girlfriends out on the tracks with a broken bottle to her neck. He got a little time for that, Crazy people out there. All the guys around back then are gone pretty much now there's a new group probably just as crazy. They will always be here like the rest of us. That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and I'm Sticking to them! Down Vote That! Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Check the welfare of a subject down Garden at Haley got there the subject said he had been hit by a car so Fire, Medics, SBPD responded subject went to the hospital.
- 415 Yelling things being thrown in the 500 Block of West Victoria at a residence.
- Premise check Vera Cruz Park.
- Stray black Lab no collar 2800 Block of Valencia Drive.
- Female behind the Faulding Hotel Crying feeling suicidal Check the Welfare.
- Fall Victim possible head injury 424 State street.
- Units responding to the Meeting Location I hope someone got the donuts.
- 242 Assault 1300 Block of Chapala.
- Unknown if injury traffic accident 1700 Block of Chapala.
- Highway 101 Northbound Off-Ramp one unit asking for code 3 lights and sirens cover for a subject possibly with warrants a subject was taken in custody. Kinda wonder if the bad guys like a bunch of cop cars responding like that lights and sirens they feel like some big gangster being taken down kinda makes you feel good even though your a bad guy.
- State at Ontare guy holding a knife not brandishing it just holding it walking North on State street last heard on the patio of Chic Fil A.
- Dumb Bass Package Thief...4 Guys in his vehicle with him black SUV a Mountaineer 2005 Mercury package taken from the 100 Block of Valley View Drive with that license plate on the back of his SUV they had his address.
- Unknown if injury traffic accident Micheltorena at Mountain.
- 5150 Subject having an episode in the 500 Block of Brinkerhoff in a white Jeep Cherokee.
- 10851 Stolen Ford Bronco HMA Driver Old San Marcos Pass at highway 154.
- 488 Grand Theft from a storage locker in the 7400 Block of Hollister.
- Suspicious subject hanging out in the 4000 Block of Via Lucero BMA IN HIS 20'S.
- 23152 Drunk driver Isleta at Miramonte in a white Mazda Part plate "5MTA."
- 415 Fight 300 Block of Ladera one injury but victim would not identify suspect possible gang related.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Camper MILPAS UNDERPANTS.
- Med call back injury inside MTD 1020 Chapala.
- 415 Female trying to start things on fire Milpas at Cacique now under the Milpas Underpass.
- SBPD Officer was on a group at the West Side Community Center.
- Suspicious subject at the Koi Ponds 110 East Montecito with two flat-screen monitors not sure what he was doing with them.
- Highway 246 at the roundabout possible brush fire.
- Burglary to a storage unit in the 7200 Block of Hollister Public Storage.
- Theft suspect in the 1900 Block of State street subject wearing black clothing and a black backpack.
- Premises check Anapamu footbridge.
- Possible traumatic injury Pilgrim Terrace at Modoc female seen limping thought to have been hit by a train Union Pacific called it in not sure if they found her or not she was seen walking so OK.
- Carpinteria Overdose fatality.
- Traffic Stop 1000 Block of Castillo on a black Dodge Challenger.
- Assist AMR with a patient station 61, 5700 Block of Via Real.
- Vehicle parked in a red zone 600 Block of East Guiterrez.
- 23152 Silver Camry exited Southbound 101 at Hot Springs traveling unknown direction.
- Possible 10851 Stolen vehicle on Coophagan at the Solvang Visitors center.
- Possible brush Fire 3000 Block of Highway one.
- Road Rage at highway 154 at Roblar female chasing victim in a silver Lexus SUV 5EBV??? Heading to the CHP Office.
- 242 With a cane 100 Block of East Canon Perdido Old woman grey hair hit someone with a cane.
- 415 Customer disturbing at Boost Mobil in the 400 Block of North Milpas.
- Assist in an eviction 400 Block of Corona Del Mar 70 Year old male SBSO on scene.
Will that is all outta me for now....Have a Great Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY, STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger
Jan 04, 2019 09:20 AM
Drivers who don't respect people in crosswalks are "rude, crude, and socially unattractive." Glad, Roger, you didn't fall in the curb stumble. Years ago I bruised my ribs that way going down.
Jan 04, 2019 03:39 PM
I fall down all the time I need to use a walker but old trader joe's grocery cart is perfect and since they damn near killed me and their insurance treated me like dirt I got one.
Jan 05, 2019 12:53 PM
Are the people who do this stuff pretty much the same ones over and over? Seems like it would take the entire population to do this stuff for a month individually.