Scanner Reports 1-19-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well I heard it this way and I heard it that way, then there's my way or the friggen Highway. Rumors are flying left and right, who did or did not, what or why part of a mountain gave way during a rainstorm and took everything some folks had away. Pretty soon all valuable information will be entirely shut down just over the potential lawsuits. Getting tossed out of a shelter early in the morning when you did nothing wrong, then reading a comment on a website that says "No one owes you a damn thing." When you done lost everything, and your family too, that there is fighting words. You don't do that to people.
Someone told me on Wednesday this whole thing is going to get really nasty, people are angry they want answers. I think the people of Montecito deserve answers, lawsuits or not, there is the differences of Right and Wrong and if you screwed up you gotta pay the price. Of course, that is my opinion the way I learned, the way I was bought up. Some of my family was Good People. It's really too bad but it's the way of the World and Human Nature to get impatient and nasty especially with these Folks having to commute through here to get to work or home, standing room only on the Amtrak train, having to drive 5 hours out of ones way to get to their destination because the main road through the town is clogged with mud and debris, possibly human remains who knows what else washed down there. I heard there was a gun on the off ramp the other day.
A horrible tragedy occurred in our community, this is our community, our people experienced a great loss and it ain't no friggen time to be pointing fingers. We should be there for each other in whatever way we can, to help our family through this, next time it might be you, or me sooner or later it will be and it would be nice if someone was there to say your not alone. I have never had much to begin with though it's been my choice not to become part of the so-called "Rat Race" where one person screws someone out of their job for so-called survival. I don't like screwing people over, if I have to be greedy to get something I desire, I don't want it I'd rather just live in the bushes. Stop this petty Bull Shit and be nice, the misery isn't worth the company it will hurt your soul in ways you cannot even imagine. I got 15 years without a drink today wanna talk about misery, I was a miserable drunk, Every Day is a new Day another chance to start over One Day at a Time.
Here are your Scanner Reports, WEDnesday:
- Jackass beats up his girlfriend in the 600 Block of West Islay, hit and runs a parked vehicle and has to perform Field Sobierty Tests which I'm pretty sure he failed because he got wrapped up and taken to jail. I never hit my girlfriend but I did hit a few parked cars, police cars, houses, mail boxes, telephone poles, snow drifts, picnic tables, trees, trash cans, I got combative most times and Thank the good lord the police did not have all the crap they got now, wraps, stun guns, I did get Hog Tied the last time I got arrested and sprayed and I squealed all the way to jail.
- Homeless elderly male in red shorts 300 Block of West Anapamu.
- This was wild double overdose in a Jeep Wrangler at a gas station in the 3000 Block of State street sounds like they pulled in and passed out.
- Suspicious subjects at the 400 Block of Por La Mar looking into vehicles with Flashlights.
- Fall victim with a head injury Via Alamar 45 East Alamar.
- Minor injury traffic accident 5600 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- Vehicle blocking a fire hydrant 1115 Cliff Drive.
- Theft of guitars on Humphrey Road in Montecito.
- Code 60 vehicle blocking 500 Block of West Arrellaga RV.
- Commercial burglary in the 100 Block of West Mission.
- Some type of 415 Disturbance at Vera Cruz park 130 East Cota.
- Fall victim Santa Barbara Athletic Club 500 Block of Castillo.
- Vehicle Accident 1500 Block of Mission Drive in Solvang.
- Heard Trespassers on the tracks walking from the DoubleTree.
- A redhead female in a black dress was seen tossing a PBR can out of a vehicle near Pershing Park, a reporting party followed her around and reported her to police until they responded last I heard she had parked at Mason and Castillo and was pacing up and down the street.
- Code 40 Drunk falling out of his wheelchair in front of Metro 4 Theatres 600 Block of State street.
- Head injury on the Soccer field 721 East Cota.
- 415 Jumper from his parents vehicle Hitchcock and State was last seen walking South on StateStreett.
- Assault investigation 300 Block of Arden.
I want to Thank Marge for coming by and turning me on to her old Guideposts magazines, I used to steal those from doctors offices when I was a runaway kid don't have to do that no more. Thank You Marge.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 1300 Block of Plaza Pacifica subjects walking on the beach here earlier in the day they were going into the area of a residence
- Reporting party is requesting an Area Check this is in Montecito.
- Check the Welfare of a subject not heard from in days 900 Block of Carrillo Road.
- Code 2 Medics Santa Barbara County Jail.
- Assault Investigation at the Family Service Agency occurred on the East Side.
- Non injury hit and run 800 Block of Dolores.
- Fire alarms, no fire 400 Block of East DLG.
- Wires arcing lines down 1000 Block of East Rice Ranch.
- Patrol on the beach with one subject Bonnymede Beach, Montecito
- 1600 Block of East Clark Santa Maria medical call.
- Med call Salvation Army 423 Chapala.
- 600 Block of Fremont 415 Between a resident and a city worker.
- Check the Welfare of a parent possibly abused by their son on La Vista Del Oceano.
- Code 60 Vehicle blocking reporting party needs to take their child to the hospital 1100 Block of Olive street.
- Heard a CSI call in the 700 Block of Laguna not sure what crime was committed there but something.
- On a subject in the library.
- 900 Block of DLV Theft investigation.
- Burglary on Anacapa possibly in the 400 Block.
- Sexual Battery on East Arrellaga.
- Theft of Utilities from a guy camping in a van in the 200 Block of West Haley.
- Suicide attempt employee tried to jump off a roof at Samarkland.
- Reported Burglary to a red Jeep in the 1500 Block of Santa Barbara street Suspect WMA red hair camo clothing wearing gold slippers.....Gold Slippers? Cinderella is that you?
Will that is all outta me for Meow Have a great weekend....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Midnight, Merlin,Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, David Cox, Poe, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Ricky, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger