Scanner Reports 1-13-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
No good Deed goes UNpunished Revisited. I don't move around too well these days, my body is getting old and I feel it. The other day I noticed a ladder up against the fence of my neighbor's house and got up to take a look as she got something taken from her back porch not too long ago. I made note of the ladder in my mind to tell her about the ladder and moved on. As I turned to come back I noticed a looped piece of rope sticking out of the ground and thought some unsuspecting person walking along and not paying attention can trip over that and really get hurt so I went to pull it out of the ground but it wouldn't move so I pulled harder nothing. So I gave it a good hard Yank and out it flew there was something on the end a very hard plastic ball and it snapped hard right on top of my finger joint splattering it, there was blood coming out all over. I thought for sure the bone was exposed. It hurt like a son of a Bitch. I yelped in pain many times. I'm glad my neighbors were gone will most of them anyway. I went to my place opened the door went in turned on the faucet put my finger under it, the joint was swelling I knew I was going to have to go to the doctor get it checked. Thank the Good Dog for the Med Center, when you cannot get in to see your doctor and it's not serious to go to the Hospital, is there. It was my index finger and it wasn't broken nor was the bone exposed but it hurt like hell then as it does, now there is a cut and some swelling. I'm glad it wasn't my middle finger either I'm always showing that one off especially when drivers don't stop for me in the crosswalk. This thing that snapped me was some kind of kids toy and those are the neighbors. I worry about most, a couple others someone could have really got hurt but I did instead and my good deed did not go Unpunished it never does. Never ever yank a loped rope out of the ground it might have something attached to it. Don't be like me. HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- 459pc Burglary 3000 Block of Gilbraltar, Thought to be former employees, gee I wonder why dishonest trolls.
- 415 Transient disturbing at Starbucks 1235 State street.
- Medical call 1100 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Fire Alarms ringing no Fire SMHS 4750 Hollister.
- SBPD on a subject in the Quarantina UNDERPANTS.
- Subject spit in reporting parties face rode away on a blue bicycle like a fart in the wind 800 Block of North Milpas
- Medical call 1300 Block of Gutierrez.
- Premises check 200 Block of Garden street.
- Medical call YMCA 36 Hitchcock Way.
- Suspicious subject pacing back and forth of 315 West Carrillo street.
- Medical call 45 East Alamar.
- Vehicle occupies by a Felony hit and run suspect SBPD on it 1300 Block of San Pascual.
- Attempt theft of an Electric Bicycle in the 3700 Block of State street suspect caught and detained turned over to police.
- 415pc Subject disturbing in the 200 Block of West Ortega.
- Shoplifter Smart and Final 200 Block of East Gutierrez 3 Bottles taken by HMA 5'5 Grey bag black ball cap, panties, long black shirt to cover up his panties.
- Med call 300 Block of South Voluntario.
- Illegal burn 4600 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- 415pc Neighbors 2000 Block of Mountain Ave.
- 5150pc Disturbing in the 600 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Follow up call on a case in the 3700 Block of Gregory Way.
- 415 Domestic family fight in the 700 Block of Castillo.
- 100 Block of South Patterson Ave vehicle accident.
- Suicide attempt SBPD, Fire Department, and Medics all code 3.
- 242pc Assault male hit female then was held down by bystanders at McDonalds 3940 State street.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- City Lot 2 Prem Check 900 Block of Chapala.
- Theft investigation on Celine Drive.
- Cathedral Oaks at North Glen Annie Medical call possible overdose.
- Injury traffic accident Via Lucero at North La Cumbre.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down on the sidewalk 2234 DLV.
- Suspicious circumstances 1500 Block of San Andres.
- Suspicious Circumstances involving possible kidnapping report at the SBPD.
- Ped stop at the Breezeway 500 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of reporting parties Son 1000 Block of East Montecito street.
- Female trying doors attempt theft of clothing 200 Block of South Canada she sounded disoriented in the backround.
- Med call 200 Block of Morton Bay Lane.
- 20002 Hit and Run BOLO registered in the 900 Block of East Gutierrez did not catch location of crime.
- 415pc Subjects arguing over someone using drugs in a porta-potty at 105 East Anapamu.
- Parking lot 4 UCSB Bicyclist down.
- Public assist at the Rose Garden premises check on a large party.
- Drunk Driver 23152 being followed in a red sedan around Cliff Drive, Mesa Lane caught trying to leave 7-11 WMA mid 50's Red Chevy Cruise.
- Female grabbing passerbys in the 500 Block of State street her name is Susan.
- Highway 154 at East Camino Cielo motorcyclist down.
- Med call San Andreas at Anapamu.
- 242pc possible 245pc Assault with a weapon State at Haley head injury metal thrown at victims head.
- Transient throwing things in the street same location sounds like they did not know who did it could have been one of two people one that was last seen at Anacapa and Haley, the other last seen North on State street.
- Med call 600 Block of West Junipero.
- Med call 300 Block of South Voluntario.
- 2800 Block of DLV.
- 200 Block of South Milpas at the same time.
- Report of a subject passed out at the wheel engine running intersection of Cacique and Milpas white Tahoe registered 200 Block of South Salinas wasn't there when police arrived found in the 200 Block of Santa Ynez after a slow failure to yield he pulled over, HMA.
- 415pc at the Mecca on Milpas.
- Leaning tree 900 Block of East Cota.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- City lot 11 Premise check 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Occupied vehicle in the parking lot of the Haley Hotel 26 East Haley.
- Check the Welfare of someone living in a residence in the 400 Block of East Cota.
- Tree down across the roadway Hollister at Calle Real.
- On pedestrians First North Quarantina.
- Audible alarm a residence in the 1300 Block of Gillespie.
- 300 Block of Anacapa premises check.
- Trespasser walking South on the tracks from the La Cumbre Area.
- 415pc Brother who has been drinking is disturbing.
- Check the Welfare of a subject at Dwight Murphy Park.
- Unresponsive subject medical emergency Elings Park 1200 Block of Las Positas.
- 242pc Assault in the 600 Block of Pico.
- 200 Block of Remido Road medical call.
- Premises check Taco Bell 800 Block of North Milpas street
- Follow up on a call 1800 Block of Mountain Drive.
- Suspicious subject near trash cans in the 400 Block of Corona Del Mar.
- Premises check at the Rose Garden.
- Vandalism 524 State street The Church of Scientology.
- Possible Elder Abuse investigation 3880 Via Lucero.
- Med call 300 Block of Ladera.
- Motorcycle Southbound in the Northbound lanes of Highway 101 near Santa Claus Lane.
- 415pc Alameda Park Fight brewing.
I am wondering if anyone knows if Simon who usually hangs out in Oak Park is OK. I am concerned because I never heard the identity of the person who was found dead in Oak Park last week and the last time I saw Simon he was kinda ill, anyway if anyone has seen Simon lately can you please lettuce us snow? Thanks Well have a Lovely MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy. Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on Humpy Day. Later, Roger
Jan 13, 2020 12:57 PM
Thank you for all the reports.