Scanner Reports 1-1-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
OK, what is everyone's New Years Resolutions? I have none but I rarely do as things just seem to happen naturally, when I get really tired of doing the same old thing it drops off like when I stopped drinking alcohol almost 15 years ago now. I got really tired of all the shit that came with my drinking and stopped, I'm not dead yet, I could pick it up again someday but I hope I don't. Old habits die hard and I probably stopped that one a thousand times before quitting it for as long as I have. I guess my next big one is food, eating the wrong foods. Well lately I have been starting to Tofu it a bit, again I have always liked Tofu, you can flavor it any way you like, and it's good for you.
I have times when I drink coffee and tea, sometimes I stop coffee then pick it up again. I don't want to quit coffee just cut back sometimes. I'll quit eating French fries when they pull them out of my cold dead hands, French Fries are too hard for me to give up, I cannot eat Boston Cream Pie, you're not getting my French fries. I have a friend and our nicknames for each other are French Fries because we both love French Fries so much, sometimes when I go to Trader Joes I get her a bag of fries or their tater tots. They also have roasted potatoes with onions and chilies. I'm going to much on some of that for my New Years Eve munchies, Jo Bear gets the low salt Albacore Tuna I get the potatoes. Lettuce know what you plan on giving up in the new year and Good Luck.
I read a story on Facebook that happened in Goleta where this woman evacuated from the Thomas Fire and put her kitten in a boarding business, one of the workers from the place took it upon themselves without permission to take this woman's kitten home. It got out of their house and was killed on the freeway. I hope the person gets fired or if it was, the owner goes out of business because they should not be in that one. Poor little Kitten. I have this thing for critters I love them much more than people that's for sure. There were 2 chinchillas over at Pet Co. on South Milpas someone bought one the other is just totally heartbroken, most folks can't see it. I guess it tears me up seeing a poor little Chinchilla Dog hurting like that, it doesn't make me any less weak physically or mentally it just tears me up.
Anyway I read somewhere were going to have 2 Full Moons this month and some other Moon stuff going on this month, bummer for me because I ruined my Celestron SKYmaster Binoculars pretty much by spraying water on them I hardly ever see things here anyway but things might be a little crazier this month with two full moons jus sayin.
Here are your Scanner Reports, FRYDAY:
- Fire inside the burn area 2900 Block of Gibraltar Road.
- Medical Call leg injury McKenzie Park.
- Traffic Hazard 300 Block of North Nopal.
- 17 West Haley Holiday Inn Express "eviction of a Drunk."
- Spitter who spit on Someone at MTD 1020 Chapala.
- Structure Fire 4900 Block of Hollister.
- Manual pull Fire Alarm in the Balboa Building no fire.
- Suicidal Subject 300 Block of North N Street.
- Domestic in a vehicle on North Fairview male has orange hair and a goatee, the female has green streaks in her hair arguing over money.
- I heard something about a stolen cat but that was all I heard now I'm wondering if the stolen cat is the same that was taken from the business by an employee? Then got away from the subjects that took her and died.
- Fire alarms ringing from a residence 300 Block of East Micheltorena no fire.
- Fall victim 800 Block of Ocean
- 288pc On Driftwood is all I heard no numbers or Dr....288pc is Child Molestation sometimes County calls like this get reported through the phone to protect the victim.
- Female smoking dope behind a residence in the 1900 Block of San Pascual.
- Premises check 400 Block of East Montecito.
- 415 Over a non-injury hit and run that took place last week.
- Fall victim inside Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Stolen White "Giant" bicycle and red and black helmet.
- Wanted by police subject in a vacant room in the Rose Garden Inn in the 3600 Block of State Street, they got him in the parking lot now he is staying in the County Jail Inn over on Calle Real I don't think there are many vacant rooms there.
- Trespasser climbing the fence to the Fire Tower property but originally trespassing at the Waste Water treatment plant in the 500 Block of Yanonall last I heard he made it to the tracks and was trying to get away.
- Small fire in a tree on South Canada put out by a resident.
- Foot laceration at Hotel Milo 202 West Cabrillo.
- 211 Robbery suspect of CVS pharmacies, trespassing inside the CVS Pharmacy in the 3900 Block of State street he is on probation for the robberies and ordered to stay away from the pharmacies SBPD responded.
- WMA in his 50's yelling and threatening staff inside Cottage ER.
- 459 Burglary in the 800 Block of Dolores.
- Live Band in the 800 Block of West Figueroa.
- Dine and Dash, 700 Block of State street.
- 242 Assault happened at Paseo Nuevo victim at home for report.
- 300 Block of Mesa Lane burglary to a garage.
- There was a BOLO for a female with a mental health issue if found called Cares No longer Welcome at the Rescue Mission...Sounds like the poor gal got dumped there and they tossed her out.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Suspicious subject walking around parked vehicles looking inside of them in the 3600 Block of San Remo.
- Small kitchen fire in Los Agaves 600 Milpas street put out quick by the cook coulda been a lot worse.
- Bicycle stolen by Thugs threatening to kill the owner 700 Block of West Sola.
- Car to Car aggressive panhandler in the Parking lot of the French Press 250 Storke Road panhandler wearing a cap that says "US Marines."
- 500 Block of East Los Olivos 2 homeless subjects refusing to leave. They are probably mad the alarm clock went off, after all, it's 10am.
- 415 Domestic 2000 Block of Gillespie.
- Elder Abuse 3200 Block of Campanile Drive.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- 415 Domestic San Pascual and Pedregosa in a vehicle which left but police pulled it over 700 West Pedregosa.
- Parking violation in the 300 Block of Hitchcock Way.
- Small vegetation fire on the off-ramp highway one at Constellation in Buellton.
- Female heard crying in Apartment by passerby and male raising his voice in the 200 Block of Castillo possible 415 Domestic.
- Check the welfare of a male down next to a wheelchair 130 East Cota
- Resident of the Californian 2225 DLV harassing staff who think he is 5150 and want CARES called on him.
- Check the welfare of a drunk guy in a blue van hearing voices in the 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Suicide attempt on pills EastSide.
- Two males were fist fighting then yelling 209 State street at Amtrak.
- Harbor patrol was on several subjects in the Marina 3 Restroom.
- Drunk female 133 East Haley down.
- BOLO for a suicidal male near the RR Tracks in Carpinteria WMA green backpack and a guitar.
- 23152 Drunk Driver Arco station WMA in his 50's driving a grey Lexus with paper plates.
- 3 Campers in a bush Cota at Sapsitudes.
- 100 Block of West Mason 245 Assault with a broomstick and a fan suspect a female in her 50's wearing pink shorts and a black tank top.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Disoriented driver in a black hatchback with Michigan plates on Castillo near the 101.
- Male using a BBQ in the parking lot of Nooky Rock Park.
- UI and Drunk female with a walker throwing things McDonalds 1213 State street.
- Camper in the 1100 Block of State street.
- 415 Investigation 1200 Block of North Salsipuedes.
- The Clubhouse in the 2200 Block of Glacier was broken into.
- Fall from a skateboard at Amtrak 209 State street. I had a friend in his 40's that had never been on a skateboard go down the stairs coming out of Cottage Hospitals ER those stairs by the street? Long Ride screaming all the way only broke his wrist.
- HMA checking the mail on Hill street toward Olive Mill on a bicycle wearing green and white clothing.
- Asian female possibly drunk pulling up Agave plants 136 East DLG, Vandalism.
- Medical call 1400 Block of North Broadway.
- 415 Ex Employee refusing to leave 200 Block of West Anapamu.
- 2500 Block of Foothill Lane former employee caught in the Master Bedroom of a place he no longer worked he left in a 2011 Toyota Tundra and hasn't been seen since.
- 459 Audible alarm in the 300 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of the homeless subject that has all his things spread out in the Sunken Gardens.
- Medical emergency for a possibly ill subject who might possibly be on drugs, and have been assaulted at Hollister and Kinnon at the 76 Station.
- Wanted Subject reckless on a bicycle 300 Block of East DLG black tank top blue jeans, running stop signs, wearing ear buds.
- On a Bicyclist 600 Block of Ortega.
- AMR transport Cottage to 816 Cacique.
- Check on a subject yelling and talking to himself 18 East Ortega.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a dark Grey Honda Almond at Micheltorena streets.
- Bicyclist 600 Block of East Cota in custody, code 3 Fire and Medic's for difficulty breathing I wonder if it's the reckless wanted guy from 300 East DLG? probably.
- Missing Elderly subject at OSH 125 North Fairview, FOUND.
- Premise check Franklin School.
Will that is pretty much outta me this year.....HAPPY NUDE YEAR 2018!.....Peter, Belinda, Fish Head One, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, C.J. Jonathan, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, David Cox, Poe, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you next year....Later, Roger