By Roger the Scanner Guy
Since last week when I mentioned Sprouts and weather or SNOT they are going to continue moving into the shopping center on South Milpas, I noticed there is a long fence across the front of the future store whatever it may be. I hope it is going to be Sprouts because it seems like a nice store affordable with good health in mind. I have dropped weight again and this time I want to continue doing so.
I have been watching these channels on YouTube, they are kind of interesting and ANNOYING Dealing with the First Amendment these Folks that go into Government facilities with a camera asking questions of people who work for the government. Many of the people in the facilities do not know the First Amendment off-hand like many people they don't know that what the Observer is doing is legal and in most instances the police are called. It would be my concern as it is for others in this day that this unknown person might have a gun and start shooting these people questioning the agency or police seem that concern is an excuse to get rid of them. As a citizen I find that to be a legit concern. When these guys go out and show up in these places they always make note of how many police officers show up. I find nothing wrong with a few police officers showing up. Here is this person with a camera not affiliated with a News Agency stating they are a reporter with a YouTube channel filming people at work questioning what they do, refusing to show ID, speaking in an intimidating manner to everyone within earshot as if they are in charge and it is not against the law in fact it is the law they have the right to do so. As the police have every right to show up and question their motives the subject does not have to answer after all they are not breaking the law. My opinion it's not against the law to waste resources yet but that is what they are doing. Another reason why I am glad I don't work in Law Enforcement I'd take em over my knee and spank em good and they'd get a hunk of coal for Christmas too though that might not be such a bad gift anymore. Sorry about the reference to Christmas it's Rite Aides fault I went in there yesterday now I got Christmas stuck in my head they got their Christmas stuff out already and Halloweerer is a month away we are a dysfunctional society...Merry HalloweensGiving Hair is your Scanner Reports...
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Fire Alarms Ringing in the 1500 Block of State street, no fire.
- 3400 Block of Medrona Drive never heard what but it was a Hazardous condition.
- Audible alarm 1800 Block of San Pascual.
- 415pc Transient disturbing and refusing to leave 7-11 331 West Montecito street.
- Med call 400 Block of Ellwood Beach Drive
- I missed the call a female was disturbing at Cottage in some manner that part I missed what I did not miss is that she had 127,000.00 in Warrants mostly in Ventura.
- Wanted Subject on De Paul 300 Block subject had 4 Warrants.
- 602 Trespasser on property in the 1100 Block of Chapala gone when police arrived.
- Juvenile Suicide attempt on the West Side Santa Barbara Ca.
- Temporary Lock Down of Solvang Elementary School in the 500 Block of Atterdag, Possible Active Shooter on Property, False Alarm.
- Skaters point premises check.
- 261pc Investigation at the Police Station 215 East Figueroa 261 is Rape.
- Vehicle Accident 200 Block of East Anapamu.
- Injury accident San Andres at Sola.
- Reckless driver in a grey Porsche heading toward Hope Ranch passing in the bicycle lane Los Positas at Cliff Drive.
- 273. Investigation Domestic Violence on La Cadena, 1400 Block.
- Med Call 1500 Block of San Pasqual.
- Bicyclist vs car door San Andres at West Canon Perdido injury accident.
- Water rescue Vessel taking on water off Guadalupe Beach.
- 600 Block of Ardmore smoke coming from the attic Fire Department response.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 459 Audible Alarm 600 Block of Anacapa, no crime.
- Smoke investigation highway 101 Northbound off ramp cooking fire suspected did not hear if engine 4 found it but they responded to the area twice the 2nd time near Big 5 Sporting Goods.
- 23152 Drunk Driver in a white BMW tossing bottles out of the vehicle Northbound on Garden from Cabrillo.
- 415pc Roommates 1200 Block of Chino.
- 242pc Assault on Gato 500 Block in Goleta.
- Med call 1000 Block of Alston Road.
- Minor injury traffic accident highway 101 Northbound South of Linden.
- 415pc Subject threatening to 187pc Murder someone in Rocky Nook Park 610 Mission Canyon.
- Fire Alarms ringing 3700 Block of Modoc Vista Del Monte, no fire.
- On 8th Street juveniles have a skate board ramp in the middle of the street.
- 415pc Fight 417pc Brandishing a knife, Cota at Anacapa streets 2 Subjects in a grey Golf lat seen Southbound on Anacapa.
- Audible alarm 2500 Block of Telephone Road.
- Code 40 Drunk 1218 State street code 2 Medics to pick him up.
- Med call Villa Ave.
- Med Call 1200 Block of CVR
- 415pc Domestic couple walking on the street 400 Block of West Carrillo.
- Vegetation Fire under the Santa Maria River Bridge off highway 101.
- Camper at the Bus Stop in front of McDonalds 29 North Milpas street.
- Sola and State street 415pc Domestic in a white SUV.
- 415pc 415 Family Domestic.
- Med call 900 Block of North Milpas subject in a wheelchair fell downstairs, that would Suck.-
- Lewd Subject 60 Year old White male at Kids World they did not say what he was doing only that it was lewd they did mention that after he was Lewd at Kids World he was sitting with a group of transients near by.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Child Exchange couple at the police department doing this because they do not get along 200 Block of East Figueroa.
- 273.5pc Domestic Violence investigation at Cottage Hospital 320 West Pueblo victim and Suspect on scene.
- Possible drug use in a vehicle at I-Hop 1701 State street 2 subjects in a white BMW.
- Premises check highway 101 Bath street off ramp.
- Med call 500 Block of North Sapsitudes.
- 242pc 2100 Block of Castillo victim, Suspect was at Daily Grind both called in. Victim left his residence before police arrived changed his mind I guess heard no more.
- Heard Emergency Trespasser on the Amtrak freq. but heard no more wondering what that was about?
- Road Rage Milpas at Mason street all I heard.
- Elevator Rescue 3 people inside parking lot 2 900 Block of Chapala.
- Public accident 800 Block of East Mason.
- 459 Audible alarm in the 500 Block of Chapala street.
- SBPD on an occupied vehicle in the 1200 Block of Mercedes.
- Resident of Alexander Court 300 Block of West Islay combative patient disturbing in traffic.
- 1200 Block of Laguna code 40, Drunk 415pc with his Mother.
- 23103 Reckless black sedan speeding Eastbound on Foothill at a high rate of speed.
- Premises check Motel 6.
- 415 Family domestic at Church Calvery Chapel One North Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Med call at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- SBPD officer on a subject at Crown Liquor 2 North Milpas street.
- Vehicle Rollover in the Roundabout Prisima at Highway 246 subject got out of the vehicle unknown injuries.
- Check the Welfare of a woman leaning over the railing on highway 154 over the 101
- Vehicle into a tree Highway 101 Southbound at Donovan Road off ramp.
- Fire Alarms no Fire 36 State street California Hotel.
I found a sure-fire way to not get hit up for spare change when I walk past someone I think is going to hit me up for money. I drop my mouth open and walk with a limp I usually walk around like that anyway limping with my mouth open does the trick no one says anything to me, I'm wondering though if I fly a sign like that will people give me money? I might try that someday but not today Have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan,Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Willie, Mark, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Mrs MacArthur, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy ED, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBIE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Sep 23, 2019 01:33 PM
Was the choice to make an emergency call an honest mistake? Or was it completely bogus? A bogus call with a valid rationale to legitimize it? Will we ever know?
Sep 23, 2019 03:17 PM
I have dropped 17 pounds since I last went to the doctor probably a month I eat 3 eggs for breakfast sometimes a can of soup for lunch most of the time none and a package of thin turkey sandwich meat for dinner with a vege. With fiber bread lots of water, peanut butter here and there crackers,, sometimes tofu, a boiled potatoe, broccoli... but not nearly as much food as before. 331 from 348 or so 17 pounds but started at 358 2 months ago.. 40 pounds that is really good.
Sep 24, 2019 09:07 AM
Congratulations, Roger, on dropping weight. It should help with back problems.
Sep 24, 2019 07:31 PM
Squatter Alert in a Vacant Residence in the 700 Block of North Ontare Police on Scene subject got away for now.