Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect title=
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

Source: Santa Maria Police Department

It was reported earlier that Lindsey Winters was arrested for drug-related charges in connection with a narcotics search warrant in the 300 block of West Harding. Further investigation revealed that Kady Feliz used Winters name and is now wanted for using another person's name to avoid prosecution. Anyone with information on Feliz's whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Sana Maria Police Department.

Contact Information:
SMPDWC
Patrol
805-928-3781
nixlesmpd@cityofsantamaria.org

a-1573765335 Oct 20, 2017 09:19 AM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

Once again, everyone assumes it's meth! She doesn't look that bad, it's very possible she could be wanted for POT charges and just have a case of rocacea and or acne! Her eyes are likely red from crying during the arrest preceding this mugshot. Ever notice most women look a little teary eyed in their mugshots? I really don't care either way, but it really irks me how people look at someone's booking photo and then make assumptions about their life. Sitting there at your keyboards judging people, it's really kind of sickening what we have become. Go ahead and down-vote me some more, but that voice in your head saying "hey, maybe I'm being a bit too judgmental" is called your conscious.

Roger Oct 18, 2017 06:15 PM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

I'm not cruel I just said what I thought by voicing my opinion it's still legal, right? she does look like a tweeker though I used top have a neighbor who would pick his face all the time his face was beat red his hair well...It wasn't Heroin, LSD, or weed. He got obsessed with me said he'd kill for me he was alittle scary those guys scare me.

a-1573765335 Oct 18, 2017 03:59 PM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

You're right Roger, it looks more like a young lady with a bad hair day and rosacea and/or acne. Why is everyone so cruel here?

420722 Oct 18, 2017 03:20 PM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

To the girl in the picture, please take a long hard look at your mugshot and get some damn help. You are too young to look that scruffy!

a-1573765335 Oct 18, 2017 02:39 PM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

"Experience?" Whooooo you're so cool, you know tweekers. Dude(ette), I've been there, done that. I know what they "look" like and it's not always the same. You can't judge a person's life and habits based on a booking photo taken under horrible lighting and other unpleasant circumstances. Most people look crappy in their mug shots. Doesn't mean they're all "tweekers."

a-1573765335 Oct 18, 2017 12:56 PM
Santa Maria Police Search for Suspect

How do you know she was a "tweeker?" It just says "drug-related charges." Could have been heroin ("junkie"), cocaine ("coke head"), LSD, MDMA, even just some weed. It bugs me how people look at someone's mugshot and then attempt to joke about their life as if they know exactly what's going on based on a photo taken at a police station.