Santa Barbara Police Department Closes Lobby
Source: Santa Barbara Police Department
As a proactive measure to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Santa Barbara Police Department is suspending all police department front counter services and closing the lobby to the public. Re-opening dates have not yet been determined.
What this means: this includes in-person requests for police reports, parking ticket payments and fingerprinting services.
Please call 9-1-1 to report an emergency or call 805-882-8900 to report a non-emergency.
We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage people to stay safe and healthy by following guidelines from the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department https://publichealthsbc.org/
You can file a Police Report at: File a Police Report
You can pay a parking citation at: https://www.paymycite.com/santabarbara
You can request a Police Report at: Request a Police Report
- Email form and a copy of a government issued photo ID to: [email protected]
- Fax form and a copy of a government issued photo ID to 805-897-2434
- Mail form and a copy of a government issued photo ID to: SBPD RECORDS report request, 215 East Figueroa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
You can request a Clearance Letter (local criminal history): Clearance letters require this form and a copy of a government issued photo ID.
- Mail the form with payment to: SBPD Records, 215 East Figueroa Street,Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Please be sure to enclose a check for $10 payable to City of Santa Barbara and the address where you would like the letter mailed.
You can arrange for property release by calling 805-897-2375
To register 290PC/Arson/Gang: call 805-897-2335
To retrieve your towed vehicle, you can call: 805-897-2360, if there is not an answer call 805-897-2355
To license your pet, you can call 877-816-6809 or visit https://www.petdata.com/